Ending The Day

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Johnny sighs as he steps out of his classroom. He spent the whole day avoiding everyone. He makes his way home but stops walking when he feels a hand on his shoulder from behind. He turns around and is faced with Ten, who has a very annoyed look on his face. "Okay what the Youngho." Ten starts off. "What is happening with you? You have been avoiding us for the whole day. I mean, it's a good thing for me, but Wendy has been sulking the whole day because of you, and we, I, do not want to deal with her love sick self. I'm also slightly bothered that you haven't been saying or doing anything mean. You haven't been picking on me, either. You're acting out of character. And Mark has been nagging at us earlier because you have been unresponsive. What the is going on?" Ten says angrily. Johnny just stares at Ten with, of course, confusion. But Johnny had been stressed the whole day that he's not even gonna bother questioning reality. He sighs as he turns back and makes his way home, ignoring the dumbfounded look the younger gave. "Hey!" Ten yells, but not bothering to run after him. Johnny reaches his home, goes into his bedroom, takes a nice long hot shower because he needs it, changes into a pink shirt and black shorts, and jumps into his bed, not even bothering to eat dinner because he's too exhausted. He just wants this confusion to end.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter