Crazy

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Taeyong?" Johnny asks the group.

Johnny finally realized that Taeyong was the one who was missing.

"Who the is Taeyong?" Yuta asks, raising an eyebrow at Johnny.

"What do you mean "who's Taeyong?"? Lee Taeyong. He's part of our group. He's the youth president." Johnny tells them, still clinging onto that small pinch of hope that all of this was just a sick prank that Haechan came up with. He won't even get angry.

But seeing the looks that was given to him, he knew that something is definitely wrong.

"Wendy, is your boyfriend finally going cray cray?" Winwin asks Wendy while glaring at Johnny.

Wendy glances up at Johnny with furrowed eyebrows.

"I knew you were crazy Johnny, but I didn't know you were already in this level of crazy." Ten says as he rolls his eyes.

"Johnny, who the is Taeyong? What do you mean he's part of our group? We don't know a ing Lee Taeyong. And you're really gonna give an unknown being the title as our youth president? Mark will literally beat your once he hears how crazy you sound right now." Chenle explains.

"Yeah" Jaemin agrees. "Mark is our youth president. Is this Lee Taeyong perhaps a new resident? Whatever or whoever he is, I don't think it's gonna be that easy to throw Mark from his throne."

Johnny furrows his eyebrows. Mark was the youth president?

"Johnny, I think you need to go to a hospital. Something is clearly wrong with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter