Prep

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After fixing his bed, Johnny brushes his teeth and takes a bath.

After doing so, he steps out of his bathroom into his bedroom to be met with a surprise.

Wendy was rummaging through his closet.

"Oh hey" Wendy smiles as she turns to look at him. "I'm picking your outfit for today! A red t-shirt, denim pants, and black nike shoes."

Wendy beams at Johnny, but is met with Johnny looking shocked and confused.

"What's wrong?" Wendy asks with concern.

"Who are you?"

Wendy's jaw drops, but soon turns into a soft chuckle. "Is this another one of your pranks? Very funny, babe." Wendy laughs softly as she rolls her eyes.

Johnny raises his eyebrows. Did she just call him 'babe'?

Wendy, upon noticing the serious expression of her boyfriend, senses that something is wrong.

"Wait, you're serious? Did you get into an accident or something without us knowing? Do you have amnesia?" Wendy asks she makes her way to Johnny, touching his forehead with the back of her hand. "Are you sick, babe?"

Johnny swats her hand harshly. "Don't call me babe. I'm not your boyfriend. I don't even know who you are." Johnny glares angrily at her.

Wendy furrows her eyebrows. "Johnny, what's gotten into you? Are you mad at me? Is that why you're pretending to not know me?" Wendy asks, embracing Johnny. "Did I do something wrong?"

Johnny pushes Wendy hard to the ground.

And in that moment, Wendy knew he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter