Baby steps

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first I was relieved....


Maybe Sica was right.. Maybe he isn't Lu... Real Lu would've recognized me... Plus he's gone...  I should just go home and rest.. 


But deep down I wanted it to be him.. I wanted to get a second chance.... 


But then it wouldn't hurt to ask him right?... 


I grabbed his hand and turned him around... 


"Uhhmm... Luhan? " 


"Yes? " 


The heart that was in doubt a minute ago was now racing.... It really is him... But he seemed to forget about me.... 


All the guilt that I've been suppressing were all bubbling up.... My lips were suddenly dry.


I kept staring at the boy trying to absorb every ounce of affection I could get..  But I got none...

 
"I'm sorry.. Do I know you.?... " my eyes were widened.. He was still smiling.. 


Oh god! This isn't 'my Lu'.... Isn't he?.. If it was him.. He would recognize me... After everything I did to him... How can he look at me smiling.. He should just take a knife and try to kill me... 


Or... This is my second chance..  


"Is this really you?... How did you survive.?.. I.... I thought you were dead... " I managed to speak even the guilt was eating me up... 


"What are you saying?.. I died?... Are you insane?... Who are you?... " He was upset and troubled by the sudden question.. 


It seemed Sica was right.. It isn't him... 


"I'm Sehun.. Oh Sehun.. "  He seemed like he was uncomfortable and confused.. 


"I'm sorry.. I got to go to the washroom... " He freed himself and ran to the bathrooms.. 


What was wrong with him.. He panicked when he heard my name...  .


I sat in a booth not knowing what to do.. The questions I've been suppressing were the only way for me to get answers... What happened there with Sica?... 


Did she really kill Lu?... It seems like she didn't... But if she didn't why'd she tell me that she did?... And why didn't she kill him?... 


So many things were my brain power as I lost track of what's going on around... 


The music was the only thing I heard... But it also felt different right now... 

 


🎶 How about being a little more nice to me?.. 🎶


🎶 Your abrupt speech hurts so much.. 🎶


🎶 I really don't like getting used to it... 🎶


🎶 All, all, all of it's making me upset... 🎶

 


It was Lu's voice.... The song had a really dark vibe to it... It didn't seem to fit in a sweet and cozy pub like this.. 

 


🎶 Where are you looking?.. I'm right here... 🎶

 


I looked at the stage... It felt like a he summons me.. Our eyes met on...

 


🎶 Because of you my heart wears an armor.... 🎶


🎶 And now I'll fight back... 🎶


🎶 Your arrow is trouble, trouble, trouble... 🎶


🎶 It aimed at me.. 🎶


🎶 You shoot, shoot, shoot... 🎶


🎶 I hoot, hoot, hoot...  🎶

 


He looked different from before... Heavy make up was all over him.... He was singing while looking directly into my eyes... 


It felt like the song was for me.. It's how he felt.. With the sassy dance moves he got back up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter