Complicated

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's wedding day 


Luhan's POV


"WOW! Look at the hall... Just like my wedding... " I smiled remembering the the crazy wedding of mine.. 


All the drama, pain and care..

Everything is in the past now... No need to dig old graves...

It's time for a fresh start for both me and Seohyun...

 
"Excuse me! " I stopped the waiter who was just passing by me.. 


"Where is the bride's dressing room? "


"Oh! Down the hall to the left.. "


"Thank you! " I bowed him and followed the way to the room... 


The door was already open... Seohyun was phasing back and forth in the room... 


"Seo? Are you OK?.. "


I entered the room.. 


"Lu oppa!.. I can't do this!.. What the hell am I doing...? " It seemed like she was panicking.... 


"He's too good for me.. I will ruin his life.. Just like I ruined yours... " She was about to cry!... 


I had to do something.. This is not what she really think... 


"Babe! Seohyun... " I took her hands... 


"Calm down... You're freaking out... It's perfectly normal.. When I got married I almost drank a full bottle of vodka before I got on the altar... "


"And litsen.. You're pretty, honest, beautiful, brave... You're not going to ruin Yong's life.. If anything... He's lucky to have you... "


I remembered 'him' ... He's lucky to have me too.... 


She looked directly into my eyes... 


"And you didn't ruin my life... If you didn't made the choices you made, I would've never known what I know now.. "


"Yep! If you didn't do that Lu oppa would've never met him.. "

Irene.. The bridesmaid barged in with the bouquet of flowers for Seohyun.. 


I felt like she was trying to tease me for my past with him.. 


"I mean if it wasn't for you... " she sat beside Seohyun as she continued.. 


"You would've never met Oh Se.. " Seohyun shut Irene with her hand before she finished the sentence..  

Her eyes were widened.. Irene was staring at Seohyun... 


Suddenly my head was heavy... It must've been from the long flight... 


"I'll be leaving you two alone.... Live happily Seohyun.. That's all I want for you... "  I got up snd left....

 Seo released a sigh after seeing me leave.. 

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Sehun's POV


"Are we there yet Sica? "

I was already impatient.. 
It was the first time in months that I've left the apartment for anything... 


"You do know that I hate you for doing this to me Sica? " I wanted to make myself clear before hand... 


This morning 


Sehun's POV


"Rise and shine Sehunnie!..." That annoying tweeny voice... 


"Get up.. We've got a wedding to attend... " Jessica was putting on her makeup.. 


"Who's? "


"Don't tell me you forgot..!" she looked surprised.. 


"Your noona's ; Seohyun's.." 


"I RSVPed no.. " I turned to the other side to sleep bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter