Off road

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was staring at the person upon the stage... 


The tight jeans and the black shirt he was wearing made him look very y... Everyone's gaze was captured by him.... 


But how?... Why... It can't be Luhan... He's  gone...


 My subconscious and me were in a fight... 


You ordered the kill Sehun... Remember?... The past flashed before my eyes... 


Ting.. 


I looked at my phone.. It was a text from Irene... 


From - Irene
I'm sorry I can't make it there today.. I hope you enjoy the entertainment..... 


Did she made this happen?.. That was what's on my mind... 


The sound of an incoming call interrupted my thoughts.... 


Sica calling.... 


Good... She must have some answers... 


I came out of the pub since it was too loud inside.. 


"Hello! Sehun how's USA?.. "


" Sica! I just saw Luhan.... "  There was a silence... 


"So.... You saw a ghost?... " I could hear her chuckling.... 


"Is this a joke to you?.... "


"Litsen honey!... Your Lu is dead.... "


"STOP LYING! DAMN IT!.. "


"Then tell me!.. This new Lu.. What's his name?... Oh Luhan..?" I could feel her smirking from the other side.... 


"You know?... There's a saying.. There can be 7 people in the world, who lookalike..."


"Anyway I called to tell you to bring a wedding gift to Seohyun... He's still your noona... Be a little nice to her... "


She ended the call without any hesitation.... 


Three years ago 


Jessica's POV


"Boys finish him..." I wanted him dead... This is the reason why I'm not with Tae... 


"Listen... Jessica... Don't do this... " this pathetic ...! Begging for his life... There's nothing I hate more than a grown male damsell in distress... 


"Why!?.. " My voice was mean I guess.. 


"Sehun... I mean, 'Your Sehun' wants you dead!.. " He started crying.... 


"So don't you wanna die?.. Don't you wanna make him happy?.. " Though tears were streaming down he didn't make any noise... 


"That's what you are after all.. Aren't you? Sehun's .... " The guys were ready to do their job.... 


"STOP! Bring me the torture kit.. I'll do it myself... " Kris ran and grabbed my kit for me... 


I grabbed a chair and sat in front of my prey.... 


"Do you know Lu?.. I wanted to be a doctor... God! I was so innocent and naive back then.... " An evil laugh escaped me.. 


"The fate is not fair... Not to you.... Not to me... " His tears were going down... But he kept his eyes on mine.... He's a strong lad... 


"The only doc training I got was how to kill a person without really killing..... "


I grabbed the hammer... His eyes flickering fear were fixed on the hammer... 


Getting a little closer, my whispers seem to sent chills down his spine... 


"A shot here... You'll be on a wheelchair for the rest of your life... " I tapped his back bone.. He startled... 


"A shot here.. Bye bye kidney!.... " I pointed his groin area....


"And a shot here.. You'll be taking insulin forever.. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter