Fermata

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't need to look inside the envelope to know what's inside... 


"I'm so sorry!... "

The only thing I could do on behalf of my mother was apologize.. 


I patted her back to calm her down... 


"I didn't know my mother was capable of such a thing... "

I was confused.... My mom is a sweet caring lady... 


"She tried to talk to me... A few times after I came back here from studies... "


"But I couldn't face her with the things I did... I used the cheque shamelessly.... I made her think I'm a poor who was just after your money.... " 


I felt my blood boiling in my vains...

How could she take my first love away from me like that?... 


Ire kept looking at me as my head was about to explode... 


"Sehun! Don't get angry... "

She placed her hand on mine.... Her slim long fingers tried to find their way into mine... 


"She just wanted to apologize... She sent me a message with one of her guards... " Her eyes got fixed on the round brigh moon as she continued... 


"It said that... She was sorry for breaking us up and... That's why she worked so hard to make the relationship you and Luhan work... " 


So that's why she wanted me to marry someone from a worthless company.. Cause he looks like her... 


But being the fool I am.. I ruined everything.... 


"You know Irena..... Three years ago... I tried to take my life... "


After Luhan's funeral.... 


I went downstairs and opened the door.. It was the ice princess with a bottle of vodka.


"Miss me? " 


What the hell is she doing at my door? After everything she did..? She still have the guts to show up at my door?.. 


"Get lost!... " I scoffed... 


"Are you sure? I brought vodka?... "

She was swinging a bottle of vodka in front of my face..... I snapped it from her as soon as I got the chance..... 


"OK... Now get lost... I just wanna be alone... "

The door was closed with a loud thud as I made my way to upstairs.... 


My legs were moving as fast as they could but still it felt like an eternity for me to get to the bed room... 


The bed with the blood blankie was a sight to my sore eyes... 


I laid on the bed after placing the vodka bottle on the floor.. 


Hugging the blankie felt like hugging him... His weak smell was all over that blood blankie.... 


In the past couple of days, I  had trouble sleeping... I would dream the same thing over and over again... 


Lu slapping me and leaving with Suho, saying he doesn't wanna die... 


Thst dream was so horrible... I couldn't even bear the thought of Luhan being with another guy... Or a girl...

He's mine..

He sould be mine...

Even in my dreams.... 


But then.... It got him killed... Didn't it? My ing greed is what got him killed..


Sleeping pills were right there on the night stand.... My hand reached and grabbed the bottle...  


The white round thingies inside this were responsible for a good sleep for me... 


I opened the bottle to take out a pill since I didn't want any nightmares... 


These pills look so shiny.. And white... 


All I want is to join Lu...


But I don't know how to tie a knot... And the nearest river or sea was miles away... Poison is too paiful. So does slicing my own throat... But with these... I won't even feel a thing.....


They were the only quick way for me to get to Luhan.... 


I felt the bottle calling me... Lu's voice echoed in my mind.... 


Suddenly I was back in that dream... My cheek was burning... Lu was leaving with Suho... The bell on the door rang when they opened the restaurant door to leave. And then Sica ran them over with her Lamborghini.... 


"You!... You did this Sehun...! You deserve it!... " I was screaming at myself in a minute... 


I grabbed the vodka bottle and a handful of sleeping pills....  


Right... All I have to do now is drink... 


I kept staring at that as my life depended on it.... 


"Go ahead!... Do it!... You're already there... " A voice came from the door... 


I lifted my head to see who it was... 


"Jessica!? What the...!? How did you get in?!.. "


"Doesn't matter now! Does it?.. " She raised a brow.. 


"Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter