Bitter chocolate...

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It has been nearly 1 hour since I arrived at the Williamsburg Diner... Irene still hasn't contacted me though she wanted me to meet her here... 


A week after Seo noona's wedding Irene asked me to help her take care of some business here in USA..

I decided to take her offer since I didn't have anything better to do... I realized that no matter what happened I must go on with my life... But I'm just not ready to take back the company..... 


My phone rang.... It was Irene... 


"Hello!.... "


"Where are you Ire?.. I've been on a 5 hour flight and I'm a stink machine... But here I am... Waiting for you at a diner.... " I filed my complain... 


"Chill... Sehun... There are too many people at that diner.. Can you meet me at Cinnabon pub?.. It's a few blocks away from there.... " 


WHAAATT?... 


"Why can't we talk here?... "

I was obviously tiered.. Why doesn't she get that?...


"Paparazzis... "

This girl... She must be afraid of false rumors.... But this is exhausting... 


"OK... Fine... I'll be there in 10..." 

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Two days after Seohyun's wedding... 


Irene's POV


"Irene....! Come in... What a pleasant surprise... " Seo greeted me... I smiled back even though I was confused and I needed answers..... 


"I'm really sorry to interrupt your honeymoon Seo... "

It really is rude to bother a newly married couple... But damn it.. I NEED ANSWERS.... 


"It's fine... Our honeymoon is next week... Yong and I are going to Hawaii... " She jumped up in happiness....


"So.. What brings you here? " Seo asked as she signed me to sit down next to her... 


"Actually... I'm here to ask you something... " I didn't know how to ask this delicately... 


"OK... Go ahead.... Shoot... " She got up and went to the kitchen... I followed her... 


"What do you like? Tea? Orange juice? Milk? Some wine?... " Being the caring person she is, she offered me something to drink... 


I nodded as in no... But a glass of wine would probably help the situation... 


She grabbed a glass and filled it with orange juice...


"Sehun told me the other day that Luhan died...! "

The Orange juice got spilled all over the counter.. She tried to act as normal as possible... 


But something was fishy.. 


"Hmm.... Yes... It's been three years... "Seohyun said... 


"But Luhan was at your wedding... Remember? We both were there when he wished you... "


Seo's eyes were widened... She grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped the counter calmly... 


"Oh! Right!.. It was Kim Luhan.. One of my classmates who died... Tragic accident.... "

Her voice wasn't very convincing... It was shaky... 


"Why are you lying Seo?.. I may be a singer but I'm not an idiot.... "

Did she really think that I would fall for such a stupid lie?... I hated these situations.. Since I'm a singer, people always treated me like I'm a dumb person.... 


She released a sigh... 


"Fine... I'll tell you!.... "


She looked at my eyes.. 


"Lu didn't die... He was in a car crash. I don't know the exact details.. But what I know is that Tae noona did something and convinced S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter