Scarred

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's lips were pressed into a thin line... He was looking around constantly... 


"You don't have to do that Sehun... " He mutterd carefully... 


"No.... It's fine.. C'mon..! Let's go find your omma... " I put out my hand for the little boy to grab.. 


"Oh! There she is..! " Suho was staring at the girl who was walking towards us... 


"KIM ZIYU SUNGJOON!! " She shouted... 


"Where were you? I was looking all over for you... "

As she came closer I recognized that person.... 


It was Tzuyu...! 


She married Suho!....?

No wonder he looks like Lu.. Family genes.. 


"Sehun! Meet my wife.. Kim Tzuyu... " Tzu seemed annoyed by the sudden introduction... 


"OMMAAAA! I was looking for strawberry cake..." The kid who got down and ran towards the girl started explaining himself.. 


"And then... When I looked back omma and auntie were gone.. I was scared... Then I met appa... "

He finished his testimony... And was waiting for the final verdict... 


He flashed his smile and worked his puppy eyes... It was cute.. No one could say no to his agyeo.. 


Tzu's mood changed... 


"OK! Omma's sorry.. " She lifted the baby and walked to me and Suho... 


"And Oppa!.. " She looked at her husband who was literally praying her through his eyes... 


"Oh! Don't worry! I'm not mad at you.. You can keep talking with him... I'm the one who's pissed even to look at him... " He sighed upon hearing that.. 


Tzu left with the kid as fast as she could...

Like I was a burning piece of wood trying to hurt her and her family... 


I mean who could blame her? I deserve all this don't I?... 


Suho seemed like he's still uncomfortable... He kept checking out his phone... He chose his words carefully when he talked... 


"So.. It was nice meeting you! " After some time Suho said and left... 


After Suho left I wandered around trying to find something to distract my mind.. But there were nothing for someone like for me to do... 


The party was boring as hell.. Well.. At least for me it was.. 


Then suddenly I heard a glass being tapped by a spoon.. 


"Can I have everyone's attention please?.. " Irene was up on the stage....


"Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a nice evening.. " She chuckled.. 


"So we're all gathered here today to celebrate the amazing couple's reunion.. YongSeo!... "


Everyone clapped... 


"I met Seohyun when I went to America for my studies... I didn't think that we'd get along well since she's a very energetic and charismatic person... And I'm... Well...! " The audience laughed at her little joke.. 


But what the hell is funny? That she's a cold ?..

 
"At that time I was going through a tragic incident... And she was with me through all that, though she was new to my life and she didn't have to..... She's a pure angel.. "


Sure she is! Thats why she broke my Lu's heart... 


I scoffed... 


"And she found her prince today... How amazing is that people? " The audiance were all laughing...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter