Chapter 2

I Choose To Love You

Hello Everyone,

 

Please enjoy the updates.

 

“Yoong?”

“Yul?”

They both said in unison.

“Umma and uncle knew each other?”

 

Flashback

Today is the second day on first week of the new Semester, All new students need to choose and register their club society or Sports they want to do in this semester. Kwon Yul, Tiffany and Taeyeon are in Photography Club and Yul also in Swimming’s club. This year is their last semester before graduate. Three of them sat on their booth, awaiting for students to register with their club.

“Excuse me,” Someone came to their booth, who has Doe eyes, and Pretty long hair said meanwhile Yul focusing on his camera.

“Yes.” Tiffany respond while smiling

“Can I register to this club.?”

“Of course.” Taeyeon give the register form.

“Yul.” Tiffany pat on his shoulder.

“What?” Yul look at Tiffany and then Tiffany signaling to him to look at that girl.

Yul look at that girl and his eyes stuck on her. “Wow, So pretty.” Yul thought. Yuri is stunned by the girl in front of him until Tiffany knock his head with a file.

“Yah, Yul! What are doing?!”

“Aww.. It’s hurt!. Hey, midget! Is this lion is your girlfriend?” Yul complaining while rub his head.

That girl laughing while see this situation, it’s so funny for her.

“You stop being stupid Yul! You will make her uncomfortable!” Tiffany Shout.

“I’m sorry, If this stupid monkey make you uncomfortable.”

“It’s okay.” Yoona say while give smile to them and yeah, make that “Monkey” smiling like a stupid again.

After Yoona fill up register form completely, she wants to give it to Tiffany but snatch by Yul.

Tiffany groan and Taeyeon try to calm his girlfriend while rubbing his girlfriend’s hand.

“Oh, Your name is Im Yoona. Hmm Accounting course. Same age with us? I thought you are new student.” Yul said and look at Yoona.

“ Yes, I’m Yoona. I just transferred to this University. This year will be my last year before graduate.” Yoona explain to them .

“I see. By the way, I’m Tiffany Hwang, I’m the president of this club. This is my boyfriend, Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany introduce herself and her boyfriend to Yoona.

“I’m Kwon Yul, the vice president.” Yul introduce himself to Yoona while giving his charming smile.

“Nice to meet you , Kwon Yul.” They had shook hands to each other.

And this is the begin of their story.

Flashback end

 

Soo Jung, we are best friend when we were in the University”.Yoona explained to her daughter. Yul just looked at them.

“Umma, This is Uncle Yul , that I told you and Uncle, this is my umma.”Soo Jung said it excitedly.

“Yes. We know each other Soo Jung.” Yul smiled to Soo Jung.” So, Lee Soo Jung is your daughter. I don’t even know, but that is why she really looks a bit like you, Yoong.” Yul said while looked at Yoona.

“Yoong?” Soo Jung asked.

“Oh, that’s my nickname, darling.” Yoona explained to her daughter while pinched gently on Soo Jung cheek. And then Soo Jung nodded her head showing that she is understand it.

“Umma, I want to play with my friends again, can I?”

“Okay. But we need to go home. I’ll give you 30 minutes okay. Remember, we want to celebrate your birthday tonight right?”

Soo Jung nodded and ran to play with her friends happily.

“ So, Yul have you married? Did you marry your dream girl that you told me before?”

Yul was nervous. Yoona didn’t know ,the girl that Yul like it was her.”Errr no. She has already married with someone else and I’m still single until now.”

“So, Yul how’s your life now?”

“Hmm I’m the CEO of my own company, and every day I will come here for jogging and yeah, I met you daughter. I never thought that we will meet again, Yoong.”Yul said while smiled. “ So how’s your life?”

“Hmm I working as an accountant. Hmm i have only Soo Jung my child and I have divorced with Seunggi 2 years ago.”

“Soo Jung had told me about your status but why did you guys divorced? If you don’t mind to tell me.Y oong”

“Hmm.. He has relationship his secretary. And after that, he asked for divorced. Yoona explained.

“Oh, I.. I’m sorry Yoong asked you about this.” Yul apologized

“Nah, it’s okay Yul. I’m okay now. What I have to do now, just want raise and give Soo Jung a better life. That’s all I have now.”Yoona said while smiled and Yul smiled to her back. They continue chatting randomly since they were didn’t meet each other almost 5 years.

“Soo Jung, let’s go home.”Yoona called her daughter and then Soo Jung ran to them.

“Hmm Yoong. Err can I join Soo Jung birthday celebration?”Yul asked.

“hmm but, Yul we will not doing any big celebration ,I will just buy her cake.”

Yul smiled to Yoona then looked at Soo Jung who already sat in the middle of him and Yoona on the bench, “ Soo Jung, do you want to go to celebrate with me at the restaurant?”

“Seriously , uncle? I never celebrate beside our home! .” Soo Jung said excitedly while held Yul’s hand.

 “Yul, you don’t have to do that.”Yoona sighed.

“It’s okay Yoong. But, I need to go home first. We will meet at 7 PM, I’ll pick you at your home okay?”

“Let’s go Soo Jung.”while gave his hand to Soo Jung.

“Yeah.!  Thank you uncle!” Soo Jung said thanked him excitedly.

“But, uncle  need to go home first. We will meet at 7 PM okay?” Yul said while patted gently on Soo Jung’s head

Soo Jung nodded happily.

They walked to Yul’s car.

Yul sent them to their house and met them at 7 PM. Yul picked them at 7 sharp. After 20 minutes drove, they were arrived to the Restaurant.

“Soo Jung, Are you happy?” Yul asked after they had their dinner.

“Yes, uncle. I’m so happy.” Soo Jung said and kissed Yul’s Cheek. Yul had grinned. Yoona also smiled when looked at Soo Jung was so happy. “Soo Jung, make a wish first.” Yoona said

Soo Jung held her hands together and closed her eyes to make a wish.

 “Happy birthday Soo Jung! . Umma love you so so much.”Yoona said and kissed Soo Jung on her check and hugged her.

“Thank you umma.”

“Happy birthday Soo Jung.I hope you will grow up and be a good person.”Yul said while hugged Soo Jung.

“Okay, Let’s cut the cake and eat” Yoona said .They were fed each other.

“Uncle, can you do me a favor?” Soo Jung asked.

“Yes, what is it?” Yul gave his attention to the birthday girl.

“Can you feed a cake to my umma.”

“Huh.?” Yul shocked with what Soo Jung requested.

“Soo Jung. What is it?” Yoona asked her daughter and seems didn’t agree with her daughter request.

“Please Uncle. We had feed each other right?. Feed my umma also, please.”Soo Jung begged.

“okay- okay.”Yul took a piece of cake then fed Yoona. It makes Yul nervous but pretended nothing happen and at the same time, Yoona was blushed.

Soo Jung clapped her hands happily. After that, they were continued ate and chatting randomly. Three of them felt comfortable to each other. Soo Jung was really happy. Feels like she has her parents.

After spending few hours at the cafe, they went back to home. Yul has sent Yoona and Soo Jung to their home. Soo Jung was slept.

“Soo Jung, wake up.” Yoona tried to woke her daughter up.

“it’s okay Yoong, she must be tired. I will carry her.”Yul said and walked out from the car to the back sat. Yul had lifted Soo Jung and she put her head on Yul shoulder. They were looked so closed and if people saw it they might think Yul is her father.After put Soo Jung on her bed Yul and Yoona walked out to the door.

“Yul, Thank you and sorry if Soo Jung troubling you.”Yoona thanked and apologized to Yul.

“It’s okay Yoong. I’m happy too and she didn’t troubling me at all. So, don’t worry.”Yul smiled.” okay, I got to go now. Good night, Yoong.”

“Good Night. Drive safely” Yoona replied back before walked to her door

Yul nodded before walked to his car and started his car’s engine.

“God, is it means that you give a sign to love her back ? ” Yul thought. He asked himself, should he try to love her when he has decided to forget Yoona forever, the girl the he was really loved and think he couldn’t get her back since she has married?