Chapter 8

I Choose To Love You

After few minutes walked, Yoona arrived at the Restaurant. And then, she saw Mr Kwon already sat near the corner of the restaurant.

“Sorry, Sir I’m late”

“It’s okay. I’m the one who come earlier. Take a sit, Yoona”

Yoona sat in front of Mr. Kwon. They both order the foods for lunch. Mr. Kwon start the conversation with Yoona.

“Yoona, How much you want?”

“What do you mean, sir?”

“How much money do you want to leave my son?”

Yoona sighed. “Sir, I love Yuri so much. My daughter also love him like her own father.

“You want him because he is rich, right?”

“No, Sir. That’s not true. I Really love him, Sir.”

“I give you money. You can start a new life, with another man.”

“No, Sir.I don’t want money. Please stop thinking that I’m a want him because of money.”

“Just tell me, how much you want.” Mr Kwon still not giving up.

Yoona sighed.” Sir, if you want to meet me today for this, I have to go.” Yoona was about to stood up then Mr. Kwon asked her to sit back.

“Okay, I’m sorry. At least, eat your food first.” And then Yoona sat back.

“Umma!” Yoona heard Soo Jung’s voice. Soo Jung was carried by Yuri. And then, they walked to Yoona and Mr. Kwon.

“Yul..i..i can explain.” Yoona looked at Yul who look at his father.

“Dad, Why are you meet my girlfriend?”Yul asked his father, ignored his girlfriend.

“Yul, take a sit first.”Mr. Kwon said and Yul sat after he makes Soo Jung sat beside Yoona.

Yoona feel nervous. “Is he mad? Aigoo. It’s my fault. I should tell him the truth. Stupid Yoona!” She talked to herself.

“Yul”Yoona said and held his hands. “I’m sorry. I.. I should tell you that I meet your father. I’m sorry Yul.”Yoona apologized.

“Yul. Stop your acting.” Mr. Kwon said then hit Yul’s Shoulder.

And Then Yul and Mr.Kwon laughing and make Yoona and Soo Jung confused.

“Babe, I’m the one who plan this. I just want to tease you. I know that you meet my dad.”Yul explained to his girlfriend and make Yoona pouted.

“I’m sorry, Yoong.”

And then Yoona hit Yul’s hands for few times

“Ouch!. Okay-okay.. I’m really sorry.” Yul said then pull Yoona hands.

Mr. Kwon happy to see them together. “I want to meet you today because I want to tell you that I give my blessing to this relationship.” Yoona felt relieved.

“Hmm how about mom?” Yul asked his father.

“Don’t worry about your mom. She will accept it anyway.

“Dad, I don’t even notice that mom hired someone to spying on me.”

“Hmm your mom just want to know if you are really in relationship with Sooyoung.”

“What?”Yul said almost shouted.

And then Yoona laughing so hard. “Yoong.” Yul pouted.

“Yes, your mom thought that you are gay, Yul.” Mr. Kwon giggles.

Yul facepalm on his own face.

“So, my boyfriend is gay, huh?” Yoona said it to Yul.

“I’m not. I swear!. We are just best friend” Yul tried hard to explained to his girl.

Mr.Kwon and Yoona laughing again.

“Yoong…You trust me, right?”

Yoona nooded. Then giggles.

“Yoong!” Yul said and pouted.

“I trust you, Yul. I just want to tease you back!”

“aish!. You just wait, Im Yoona!. I will take revenge to you later on.”Yul gave warning but Yoona think that so funny.

“And then, your mom got info that you are always with Yoona, so she started her investigation on Yoona.”

Yoona and Yul were sighed.

“Don’t worry. Nothing will happen. I will make sure that you both will be married and I need grandchild faster.” Mr. Kwon said that and make Yoona blushed.

“Dad. Aigoo.” Yul feel shy when his father talked about that.

 And then, Soo Jung asked Yul. “Uncle, Who is this man?” she refer to Mr.Kwon.

“Oh yeah, this is my dad, Mr. Kwon Sang Woo.”

Soo Jung stood up then introduced herself to Mr. Kwon.

“Anneyonghaseyo, My name is Lee Soo Jung. I’m a daughter of Im Yoona and Lee Seunggi.”

Hi Soo Jung. You are so cute!” Mr Kwon said. “Lee Seunggi?. Yul, he is your friend before right?”

“Yes, Dad. I will explain you more later on about this.” Mr. Kwon was just nodded before he looked at Soojung

“Soo Jung, who is more handsome? Me or your uncle Yul?”

“I’m more handsome, right? If you said that, I will give you a present.” Yul said to Soo Jung.

“Soo Jung, if you say I’m more handsome, I will give you more present than your Uncle Yul will give to you.” Mr. Kwon negotiated with Soo Jung too.

Yoona who looked at them just smiled when she look at her daughter thinking hardly.

“Hmmm both are handsome! Yes! So, I got both presents! Hoorey!.” Soo Jung said happily.

Mr. Kwon was so happy. “Awww.. you are so brilliant!.”Mr. Kwon patted gently on her head.

“Okay, let’s have our lunch now!” Yul said it happily.

-----------

“Babe, How do I look?” Yul asked Yoona about his suit. They will attend their University Reunion.

Yoona just adjusted Yul’s bow tie and his hair. “ Okay, my boyfriend is handsome now.” Yoona said and made Yul smiled widely.

“My girlfriend so pretty today. Like a Princess” Yul said while held Yoona right hand then he kissed it before winked to her. Yoona blushed. “omo, my girlfriend so shy, huh?” He said when he saw Yoona cheeks become red.

“Yul, stop it. Let’s go.” Yoona said and held Yul hand before they both walked out from Yoona’s bed room.

“Soo Jung, please sleep early, okay? Umma and Uncle will be late.”Yoona said to her daughter before kiss her on her cheeks.

“Okay Umma. Uncle Yul, please take care good care my umma.” Soo Jung said before hugged Yul.

“Okay, I will keep her in my pocket. Is it okay?” Yul said before giggles.

“Uncle Yul!!!!! .”Yoona and Yul both were laughing.

“Hahahah. I’m just kidding, Princess!. I will take good care your umma. I promise. You should sleep now. I’m sorry, we couldn’t bring you with us tonight.”Yul said with disappointed tone.

“But, we will hang out together, tomorrow okay?” Yul promised to Soo Jung.

“Okay Uncle Yul.” Soo Jung hugged Yul again then hugged her mom.

“Okay, we are going now. Bye.”

After bid a goodbye to Soo Jung, Yoona and Yul walked to Yul’s car. Soo jung is a independent kid. She is always alone at home until her mom back from work, usually at night. It’s not because Yoona doesn’t worry about Soo Jung, but she has to since she is single mom now and earns money for both of them.

“You look so beautiful tonight.” Yul said while held Yoona hand with his right hand. They were going to their University’s reunion.

“You look handsome too,” Yoona said while look at Yul.

“I feel like , I want to marry you now, babe.” Yul kissed Yoona’s hand and Yoona blushed. She then hit gently on Yul arm. ”Focus on driving, Yul.”Yul just smiled.

After 20 minutes, they were arrived at their University, which is the place that their reunion held. They both walked through the red carpet. Everybody look at them, since Yul was quite famous in their University back then.

“Yul! Here! Here!” Taeyeon and his girlfriend, Tiffany waved their hands to YoonYul. They both walked to TaeNy.

“After greet to each other, Sooyoung and his girlfriend also came. “Jessica?” Yul looked shock.

“Yul, errr.. I…. I can explain.”Sooyoung said nervously. “Is it wrong if I’m dating Sooyoung, Yul?” Jessica asked while gave her icy look.

“No.. it’s not wrong. I’m just.. I never thought that both of are together.” You didn’t tell me, Soo? So, that’s why I keep seeing you in my company. You meet your boyfriend huh?” Yul asked. And Jessica nooded.

“So, I want to announce to you that we are couple now.” Jessica looked at Sooyoung who stand beside her nervously.

“Yul.. i… I”

“Hey, are you scared with me? Hahahaha. Congratulations, Bro. I’m happy for you. Please take good care of my cousin. And you should know that she is Ice Princess.” Jessica looked at Yul with mad expression. And one more thing, my mom will shock too since she thought that you are gay. “They all were laughing.

They walked around by couple and met their friends. And Suddenly, Seunggi approached them. He came with his girlfriend. “Yul, can we talk?. Just two of us.” Seunggi said. Yul excuse himself from his girlfriend. “I’ll be back okay” Yul said to Yoona before walked with Seunggi. Yoona excuse herself to from seolhyun and looking for her friends. Of course, they were knew each other but Yoona thinks it’s better for her to go from Seolhyun. Yoona walked and found Tiffany and Jessica. And then, they went to empty table to having their dinner. “Where is Yul?” Jessica asked. “He meets Seunggi.” “Seunggi? He’s here also?” Tiffany asked. “Hmm yeah, with his girlfriend.”

“I hope nothing bad happen to them.” Tiffany said and they all knew the situation.

Meanwhile, Yul and Seunggi talked near the pool and they were took drinks before start the conversation.

“So, Yul ,are you with Yoona now?. Oh, she got a rich man now. You better watch out, she is gold digger. You will regret later.” Seunggi started the conversation

Yul didn’t like with what Seunggi said about Yoona. “Seunggi, straight to the point, what do you want to talk about?”

“She left me after I’m being poor. My business is not good now. She will leave you after she takes everything from you, Yul.”Seunggi said to Yul.

“That’s all you want to say? You guys were divorced is not because you the one who cheated on her?. Please stop talking bad to me about Yoona. I’m going to marry her soon. Have you spend time with your daughter? You have lost Yoona, and I hope you won’t lose Soo Jung’s attention too. You can meet Soo Jung anytime you want, but not Yoona. She is mine now.”Yul said before about to walked back to Yoona.

“Yul, I want Yoona back.” Seunggi pulled Yul’s shoulder.

“It won’t happen. As I told you, I’m going to marry her and will never leave her like you did.”Yul was about to walked inside and suddenly Seunggi hit him with chair on his back. And made Yul fall on the ground. They were fought, punched each other until Sooyoung, Taeyeon and few people came to stop them from fighting.

“Yul!” Yoona who just know about this fought ran to them. Yoona so worried when looked at Yul were bleeding on his face.

“Let’s go home.” Yoona said while helping Yul back to the car, after bid good bye to their friends.

After help Yul sit on car she walk to driver seat and drove the car.

“I will bring you to hospital now, Yul.” Yoona.

“No need. Just drive to your house. It’s okay.” Yul said

They were arrived to Yoona’s house. Yoona cleaned and treated Yul’s wounds. Yoona so focused while doing that. “ Yul, mind to tell me, what did you guys talked until you become like this?” Yoona asked while put some ointment on Yul cheeks.

“Aww. Slowly, babe. It’s hurt.” Yul then told everything to Yoona. Yoona just sighed. Yul who sat in front of Yoona keep winced every time Yoona put ointment.

“Yul, please don’t get injured like this again. Your body is mine!. You must take care of it. I thought that you want to grow old with me?.” It made Yul smiled widely.

“Am I saying that?” Yul teased Yoona. “Yah! Are you forgot it already? Yoona patted hardly on Yul’s back, and made Yul groaned since she pat on his bruise and it’s so painful to him.

“I’m sorry Yul.!. What.. what happen to your back?”

“Seunggi hit me with a chair.”

“Take off your shirt and lay down on your stomach.”Yoona said and Yul just followed it. Yul was having bruised on his back and Yoona put ointment on it.

“hmmm Yoong, it’s my first time see Seunggi’s girlfriend. She is so pretty.” Yul just want to again.

“Yeah, that why Seunggi fall in love with her.”Yoona said.

 “But, you are more pretty. If not, why Seunggi asked me to get you back. I won’t let that happen!. You are mine, mine only.”

“Really?.”Yoona pouted cutely.

Yul pecked Yoona on her lips. “Yes, Babe!.” Yul stood up and wore his shirt back. After settled give treatment, Yul excused himself to go home.

“I want to go home now.”

“I will send you to your home.” Yoona said

“No, it’s okay.. I can drive. It’s already midnight.” Yul refused.

“No, I’m worry if you driving with this condition.”

“It’s okay babe, I’m okay.”

“No Yul. I will drive you to your house.” Yoona doesn’t want to give up.

Yul sighed. “Okay, since you are worry about me, and I don’t want you to drive at night, what if I just sleep here tonight?”Yul suggested. “is it okay?” Yul asked Yoona.

“Hmm but, you have to sleep at the sofa. Is it okay for you?” Yoona asked Yul back.

“I’m okay. As long as I can see you. I will guarantee that I will sleep well tonight. Usually I just see you in my dream only. So, tonight you are so near to me.” Yul smirked.

“Stop being cheesy, Yul.”Yoona rolled her eyes. I will prepare the blanket and pillow for you.” Yoona stood up and walked to her room.

At midnight, Yoona felt thirsty and walked to the kitchen to get drinks

“Yul.” She saw that Yul didn’t sleep. “You are not sleep yet?”

“Hmm I just can’t sleep.”

Yoona thought that Yul might not comfortable sleep on the sofa.

“Seems like, you are not comfortable to sleep on my sofa.”Yoona said and gave Yul another mug of drink for him.

“No..no.. it’s not like that.”

“What if you sleep in my room? I mean share bed with me and Soo Jung?”Yoona offered.

“is it okay?”

“You are my guest, so I should make you comfortable when you stay here. Let’s go.” Yoona said to Yul after they both finished their drinks. Yul just followed Yoona at the back while holding his blanket and pillow. Yul laid beside Soo Jung who slept in the middle.

“Yoong, Good night.” Yul greeted his girlfriend.

“Good Night Yul.”

“I love you.” Yul smiled while waiting for Yoona response.

“I love you, TWO.”

“Stop it Yul, just sleep. And I love you so much” Yoona said while blushed. Luckily, she didn’t facing Yul or Yul might teasing her more.