Chapter 5

I Choose To Love You

Happy New Year everyone.

“Yoong, can I sit here.?” Seunggi Said when he arrived.

Yoona didn’t respond and Seunggi just ignored it and took a sit in front of her. Then, They were ordered drinks.

“Ok, what do you want to talk? Make it fast.” Yoona started the conversation.

“Yoong. I know that I’m hurting you. I’m sorry. Yoong, can we back together?” Seunggi said to Yoona and hope that she will accept him again.

“What? That’s easy? You left me and go to that girl then now want to come back to me huh?” Yoona is really mad when think about their failure marriage .

Seunggi was about to responded but the waiter has come to their table and brought their drinks. After put on the table, the waiter walked from them after gave them smiled.

“Yoong, Please. Give me a chance .I’m Soojung real father .She needs me. I promise, I won’t hurt you and I will take care both of you.”Seunggi tried to convince Yoona.

“No Seunggi. Can you just go on with your life and don’t disturb me please. And I never forbidden you to meet your daughter, so just stay like that. “

“Please, I thought I could life without you and Soojung, But no. I was made a stupid decision to leaving you two. I’m sorry Yoona. I still love you. Please.” Seunggi said then he held Yoona hands than Yoona pulled her hands from him.

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I have to go now.”Yoona stood up and was about to walk then Seunggi said something before she away from there. “Please, Think about our Soojung.”

 

In the evening , Yoona was about to left the office then she just remembered that she needs to send a report to Sooyoung, her boss. Then she brought her things so, after send the report, she can go home. Every day, Yul will sending her to house. After sent report to Sooyoung’s office room, then she walked to Yul’s office. Then, she was surprise with what she saw

“Seobang! I miss you.” The girl said then hugged Yul tightly and more surprising Yoona, Yul has hugged her as well.

“I miss you too.” Yul circled his hand on that girl’s waist. Then Yul was sat on his table then that girl sat on Yul’s lap.

Yoona had felt jealous and hurt when looked at them.

“All men are same. Cheater!” .then she walked back to her home. Usually, Yul send her to her home but, after what she saw what was happened just now, she immediately walked out from the office.

“He might give up on me already.”Yoona thought and didn’t realized that her tears were out from her eyes.

Meanwhile in the office

“Sica, Let’s go home. But, I want you to meet someone.” Yul said happily.

“Who?”

“My future wifey.” Yul said while grinned.

Jessica is Yul’s cousin who was just back from US. She went straight to Yul’s office since she knew that Yul still at the office on this time, just to surprising him. They walked to Yoona’s workplace but, Yoona was not there.

“Seobang, where is she?”

“Hmm she should be here since we will go home together.”Yul said while his eyes looked around

“Are you staying together?”

“aishh, nope. I send her to her home every day.”Yul explained before checked on his phone. There was a message from Yoona. “ I already go home. I’m not feeling well. Don’t worry about me. I’ll take a taxi.” He then called Yoona, But her phone was turned off.

At night, as usual Yul will called Yoona. They had conversation throught the phone,. Yoona decided to pick up the phone call since Yul had called her for so many times.

‘Yes.” Yoona said while her sounded so tired. she was crying.

“Yoong, are you okay? Do you need me take you and bring you to the Clinic.?”Yul asked worriedly.

“Stop pretending you care of me! Yoona thought.

“I’m okay. I just need to sleep. Ok bye.”Yoona then crying again.

Before Yul had a chance to talked, Yoona was press the button from her phone to ended the call.

Yul sighed and thought that Yoona was really sick and doesn’t want to be disturbed.

 

In the next day

 

Yoona didn’t go to work, She has took an emergency leave. She thought that she needs to take some rest. She still hurt with what she saw yesterday. After Soojung went to school, Yoona went back to sleep and woke up in the afternoon. Yul, who worried after he knew that Yoona took an emergency leave from Sooyoung so, he went to her house.

“Yoong, are you okay? Have you taken your medicine?”Yul asked worriedly after Yoona opened the door of her house. Yoona looked very sick since her eyes were swollen.

“Why are you here?” Yoona said while walked to her living room and laid on the couch the put blanket on her body. Yul just followed her from back while brought lunch for her.

Why she is very cold with me? Hmm maybe because she is sick – Yul thought.

“Sooyoung told me that you are not feeling well. That’s why I came. I brought porridge here.”

“Yul, just go back to office. I’m okay. You don’t need to worry about me.”Yoona said while pull blanket until her head.

“Yoong, please. Eat this.” Yul tried to coax her.

Yoona groaned before talked. “ I said I’m okay. Just go back to the office. Don’t come again!”

Yul silent for a while before asked Yoona.“Yoong, am I did something wrong?”

Yoona just silent. She felt guilty since she has raised her voice to him.

“Yoong.” Yul pulled the blanket until he can see Yoona face.

“Yul, just go and don’t come again.”

“B..but why? Mind to explain to me? am I did something wrong?”

Yoona sighed. “ Yul, I have made a decision.”

Yul knew it what she talking about. “Then, what is your answer?”

“Sorry Yul.”

“Why?”

“Because I will be back to Seunggi.”

“What?!”

“Yes. It’s good for Soojung. She needs her father.”

“B..but, I can be her father. I will take care of you and her. I have made a promise right?”

Yoona sighed. “But, still you are not her real father.”

“How about you? Do you still love him? I… I thought you love me, Yoong.”Yul held Yoona hands.

Yoona started to cried.“ I’m doing this just for Soojung. Please understand. Just go, and don’t come again. Soojung will understand. Seunggi will take care of her since Soojung is her daughter. “

Yul couldn’t say anything since Yoona had made her decision. Yul sighed ” Okay, If that is your decision.” And then, Yul stood up then walked away from the house lifelessly. Yoona cried again. She thought that Yul were really given up on her. Yul drove his car back to his office.

Since that day, They both didn’t interact each other. Even calling like every day they used to. When they were at office, they both tried to avoid meet each other. On the lunch time, They both tried to give an excused to their friends. They thought that Yoona and Yul had argued. When they asked them, They were just saying they were busy. Since that day, Seunggi came and drove Yoona to her house. Tiffany and Taeyeon saw it when they were about to went home after office hour.

Few days later

 “Yul.” Tiffany called her boss.

“Yes.” Yul responded without looked at her and He didn’t smile like usual him.

“What happen between you and Yoona.?”

Yul stopped typing on his laptop then looked at Tiffany. “Nothing.”

“I know, something happen between you two.”

Yul just sighed then continued looked at his laptop then started typing again

“And.. and I saw Seunggi came here and pick up Yoona. Are they getting back together?”

“ Hmm yes. So, I think you get the answer what was happened to us right?”

“But, why suddenly?”

Yul stopped typing again and even closed his laptop screen. “ She said that this is for Soo Jung.”

Yul sighed. “Okay, I have go to now. I will go lunch with Jessica . Do you want to join?”

“ Hmm no.. I will go lunch with Taeyeon somewhere. Only both of us. Kekeke”

“alright. See you after lunch” Then Tiffany Nodded.

At the restaurant, Yul and Jessica sat in front of each other.

“ Seobang! this food so delicious !”Jessica exclaimed.

“I know right? That’s why this restaurant is my favorite.” Yul said while muching his food.

“Yah! Can you answer it after you swallow your food. That is so rude while talking when your mouth still have food” Jessica complained. Yul just grinned.

After that, they continued eating and talked to each other and they didn’t realize that Yoona saw them since she had lunch there as well with Seunggi.

“Seobang, do you want to some this steak?”

“Okay,” Yul opened his mouth and then Jessica fed him. It’s usual for them to sharing their food and feeding each other.

After had lunch, They both went back separately, Yul went back to office and Jessica back to house. Before they walked out from the restaurant, they went to the counter to made a payment

“I’ll pay.”Yul gave his credit card to Jessica and she gave it to the cashier. Meanwhile waiting for the payment, Yul looked around and suddenly, he saw Yoona had lunch as well, with Seunggi, but Yoona didn’t look at him at that time.

“Yul”Jessica patted his arm.

“Huh”

“sign here”.

After that, they walked out from the restaurant.

“Seobang, see you at home.”

“Okay, drive my car carefully.”

“Yes, I know Yul” Jessica rolled her eyes.

After that, Yul were not going straight to his office. He went to Soo Jung’s school because he missed her so much. Yul just stayed in the car while looked at Soojung. He so happy looked at Soo Jung. He was about to meet Soojung for a while but, before he can do that, he saw Seunggi arrived to pick up Soo Jung. Soo Jung walked with him to the car with sad expression.

“Why she looked sad?” Yul thought.