Chapter 3

I Choose To Love You

It’s been a month that Yoona and Yul had met. They both were closer to each other again like when they were in the college life.

“Hey,Yul why are you smiling to your phone?”Taeyeon asked.

Yul didn’t hear that, He kept smiling and then laughing while his eyes focusing on the phone.

“Omg, what happen to you,Yul.”Taeyeon shook his head.

“Honey.” Tiffany came and then put her arms on Taeyeon’s shoulder and kiss his cheek. Taeyeon is her fiancée now.

“Darling, mind to tell me, what happen to your boss?” Taeyeon asked his girlfriend while looked at her.

“Hmm I don’t know. He is being like this recently, Hon.” Tiffany sighed.

After few minutes, Sooyoung came. They are working at Yul’s company. Tiffany is Yul’s secretary, meanwhile Taeyeon and Sooyong are Managers from different department. Yul is comfortable working with his best friend and really trusting them.

“Hey, sorry I’m late. Let’s go for lunch.” Sooyoung said to them. Then, he looked at Yul who preoccupied playing with his phone. He then took Yul’s phone.

“Hey, hey give my phone back!.” Yul succeed to grab his phone back from Sooyoung.

“Yul, we are talking to you, you didn’t respond at all.”Taeyeon sighed.

“Hey, Yul it’s already noon. Let’s eat, I am hungry.”Sooyoung whined.

“Soo, You are always hungry.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. Sooyoung grinned.

“Okay, let’s go.”Yul said while his eyes still on his phone.

“I will drive.”Taeyeon said and they all walked to the elevator and went to the parking lot.

“Where are we going to lunch today, Yul?”Taeyeon asked after they were in the car and he already started the car engine.

“let’s go to Soshi restaurant.”Yul replied.

After 10 minutes drives, they were arrived at the restaurant.

“After work today, let’s having dinner together. We will go around 6 pm.” Yul said to his friends

“Is there any occasion, Yul?”Tiffany said.

“I just want you all meet someone.“ Besides, I will treat you guys tonight.”Yul added.

“Wow, seriously Yul? If that so, I will order the most expensive food. Is it okay Yul?”Sooyoung asked while his own lips.

“Yeah, okay. I will pay. I’m so happy today ”Yul grinned.

“I’m curious, who are we will meet today? is it your girlfriend?” Tiffany asked.

Yul just smiled.

“If it’s true then that’s good Yul, so everybody will stop saying that you are gay and Sooyoung is your partner.” Taeyeon said then made Tiffany burst laughter.

“Yah! Yah! Since when I’m gay?” Yul groaned.

“Hey, darling.”Sooyoung teasing Yul who sat beside him and he rubbed Yul’s cheeks seductively then rubbed Yul’s chest..

“ouch!”Yul hit Sooyoung’s head.

“Stop it, I’m not gay.”Yul said

Tiffany and Taeyeon who sat in front laughing so hard because of their both friends at the back, meanwhile Sooyoung pouted and rubbed his head. Then they were continued eating and after that, they went back to the office.

 

As per planned, they went to the restaurant to having dinner together.

 “Yul, where is your girlfriend?”Taeyeon asked after they were finished ordered the food.

“Not my girlfriend , okay . She will arrive. Just wait.”

“She? omo! just tell us if she really your girlfriend Yul.”Tiffany asked.

“looks like, Yul has replaced his dream girl now.”Sooyoung said.

“dream girl? hehe you will find out later guys” . Yul smirked.

After 10 minutes later, Yoona had arrived to the restaurant.

“Hey, sorry I’m late.”Yoona said. Meanwhile Yul’s friends were dumbfounded awhile. They couldn’t believe that they had met Yoona again. They were lost contact since Yoona had married with Seunggi and Yul stayed at America, They didn’t hear anything about Yoona after that.

“Yoo…Yoong?”Tiffany said and shocked.

“Fany!” Yoona came to them and hugged Tiffany.”Omo, it’s been so long we didn’t see each other.” Tiffany while hugged her back.” Yoona grinned and after that, she greeted Sooyoung and Taeyeon .”This is my daughter, Krystal Lee Soo Jung. Soo Jung, this is Aunt Fany, that Cute man is Uncle Taeyeon and that tall man is uncle Sooyoung”. After shook hands with them, Krystal went to Yul.

“Uncle Yul!”Soo Jung hugged Yul legs then Yul lifted her and put her sat on his lap before kissed her cheek.” Hey, Soo Jung how is school today? Good?” Yul asked then Soo Jung nodded while grinned. They all looked at Yul and Soo Jung they can see that they both were closed to each other. They continued chatting and told about their life, even Yoona told them about her being widower after divorced with Seunggi.

“Yoona,how if you work with us? we need a new executive Account since the current now will be resigning next month.” Sooyoung said.

“Oh, are you guys working in the same company?”Yoona asked.

“Yes, our big boss is Mr Kwon Yul, and I am his secretary. Tiffany said while grinned.

“I See. Hmm sorry guys, I have to decline that since I am okay working at my current company.”Yoona said politely to them.

“Oh, it’s okay Yoong, but if you change your decision to working with us, you can tell us, okay?” Taeyeon said and Yoona just nodded.

“Soo Jung, we will not meet each other for 2 weeks.” Yul said to Soojung and suddenly she pouted.

“Why uncle? Uncle do not want be friend with Soo Jung anymore?” Soo Jung looked sad

Yul chuckles then pinched Soojung cheeks.” Uncle will go to New York, uncle have a business trip not because uncle don’t want to friends with Soo Jung anymore.” Yul explained

“Soo Jung will miss uncle.” Soo Jung said while hugged Yul and she was about to cried.

“Soo Jung, Behave.”Yoona warned her daughter. Seems like Soo Jung ignoring her mom. She has cried.

Yul looked at Yoona before talked to Soo Jung. “Soo Jung, uncle promise, uncle will buy you something if you behave okay?. After everything is done, uncle will be back to you.”Yul rubbed gently on Soo Jung back to calm her. Then he whispered to Soo Jung .” and please take care you mom, for uncle okay? Uncle is promise will buy you something.”

“Promise?” Soojung asked.

“Yes. Promise.” Yul wiped tears on Soo Jung’s face. Soo Jung became emotional when someone wanted to left her since her parents divorced. They continued chattering until Yoona excused herself to go home since it’s already 10 pm.

“You want me to send you to your house?” Yul asked while they all walked out from the restaurant.

“Aish,  sorry. I forgot Yoong, I left my car at my office. I came here with them. I’m sorry Yoong.”

“It’s okay Yul. My house is nearby here, right.? So, I can just walk to home with Soo Jung.” Yoona said while gave her smile to Yul who looked guilty.

“Are you sure?” Yul asked

“Yes, I’m very sure. You don’t have to worry, okay?” Yoona said while held Soo Jung’s hand. And then, they were stopped near at Taeyeon’s car. After Yoona and Soo Jung bid a goodbye to them, Yul kneel down to Soo Jung.

“Soo Jung, we will see each other soon, Okay? Uncle gonna miss you.” Yul said while kiss Soo Jung cheek and then Soo Jung hugged Yul.

“Soo Jung also will miss uncle.” And then they bit good bye to each other and went to separate way.

“So, Yul are you still love her?” Taeyeon asked when they in the car .Yul just silent. they went to the restaurant by Taeyeon’s car then, they went back to office to take their cars. “Yul, I saw that you love Soo Jung as well. Is that means you still love Yoona?” Then Sooyoung asked him.

“Soo Jung is so cute! And Yoona still beautiful , same like when we were in the university. So, Yul do you still love her.?” Tiffany asked excitedly.

“Yes. I think, I still love her.”Yul said.

“So, you will tell her that you love her?”Sooyoung asked

“But she is widower, Yul. Are you sure about this?”Taeyeon asked.

“What’s wrong with her status?”Yul asked Taeyeon back curiously.

“Hmm, it’s your mom. I think you know her well than me. I don’t think your mom will accept Yoong since you know right, you mom wants you marry with Vivian, your own cousin?”

Yul sighed. “I don’t know about that. Maybe I just need to make my mom understand that I really don’t want to marry her. She is likes my own sister. And, she already has a boyfriend too.”

“So, Yul you better think about this well.” Sooyoung said. All of them just quiet until arrived to the office and then went back to their own home.

 

When Yul has arrived to his home, after taking shower, he went to his store room. Looking for something memorable to him. After few minutes searching, he found it, it’s large box. He opened it. Looked at each of the things that in this box. And then, he took the thing that he is really looking for, a photobook. He was wanted to give the photo book that he made for Yoona. He looked at the each of the pages, remind to each of the moments from the photos.

Flashback

Yoona and Yul were in the studio, busy with their project. It’s already at 10 PM, they were still in their Photo studio. They have to finish it before the dateline. Yul saw Yoona has slept while her head on table. Yoona then move a bit and Yul can see her face. Yul took his camera and take a few pictures of Yoona. “How I wish you are my girlfriend, Yoona.” He thought and then he came closer to Yoona. He looked at Yoona lovingly, feels want rub her check. “ Ah, don’t do that Yul, It’s not proper to do that”. He thought. Then He looked back at his camera. “I should keep this pictures”. He smiled while thinking and ideas to make the photo book.

Flashback end

__________________________________________________________________________________

Since Yul went to US, He did called Yoona once in a day, to talked with Soojung and of course talked to Yoona. That night, Yul had made called late, Soo Jung already slept. So, Yul just talked with Yoona.

“Yoong. Hmm.. I…I missed you.” Yul said it sincerely.

“------“ Yoona didn’t respond. She didn’t know what to say. But, actually she missed Yul as well. Since they were met again, Yoona felt her live better since Yul really take care on her and Soo Jung. but, yeah she smiled after heard that words came from Yul.

“Err.. how’s your work, Yoong. Is everything okay?” Yul asked another questions since he didn’t get any respond from Yoona. He patted his own forehead because saying that made the awkward situation between him and Yoona just now.

“Hmm quite busy and bit tired since I got a new boss. He gave me lots of work in the evening and need to finish it on the same day. So, I had to stay until night just to finish it.”Yoona complained and sighed.

Yul giggles.”Haha. If you accept our offer to work with my company, you won’t be like this, Yoong.”

Yoona sighed.

 “ Okay, Yoong. I don’t want to force you, but that offer still open for you. I just want you think about that before decline it again.”

“Alright. By the way, thanks Yul for the offer.”

Yul grinned even, Yoona couldn’t see him since they talked by phone call.

“Okay,Yoong I have to go now. Send my regards to Soo Jung okay?” Yul said.

“okay, I will tell her.”Yoona responded before she went to hang up, she heard Yul still talking.

“err.. Yoong.”

“Yes.” Yoona put the phone on her ear back.

“what I said just now, i really mean it. I really missed you” Yul said.”

“Yul, actually…..i missed you too.”Yoona said and made her cheeks blushing because of her own words.

Yul widened his eyes and he pumps his hands in the air, he felt so happy. ”Really? hehehe..okay Yoong, you better sleep now. Good night, have a sweet dream. Just,….Just dream of me. kekekeke” Yul said happily before ended the phone call. Yoona was happy as well. “Yul still the same, cheesy man.” She talked to herself and smiled thinking about that. She then kissed Krystal on her cheek before went to the dreamland.

 

One week later,

Yul back to Seoul and he went straight to his house by a taxi then he drove his car to Soo Jung school. He missed her so much and wanted to made surprise on her. Soo Jung school session for that day just ended. Yul waited Krystal infront of her classroom.

“Soojung!” Yul shouted and wave his hand to Soo Jung . She ran to Yul and Yul hugged her before lifted her.

“Uncle Yul. I missed you so much.”

“Uncle missed you too.”Yul kissed Soo Jung’s cheeks for the several times. “Let’s go to your Umma’s office so, we can get lunch together. Soo Jung nodded. Yul had made a call before went to Yoona’s office. She told Yul that she was busy. She has had meeting with her boss and couldn’t have lunch together. After ended the called she went to her boss’s office room.

After 20 minutes discussion

“Yoona”

“Yes, Mr Kim”

Her boss stood up from his seat and walked to Yoona.

“I like your presentation just now.”

“Thank you Mr Kim”

Mr kim smiled and looked at Yoona. He looked at her from head to toe and his eyes filled with lust.

“Now, I want to give you some rewards.”Mr Kim said while his looked at Yoona.

Yoona felt uncomfortable.” It’s okay. That’s my job. Mr Kim. Can I go now.?”

“Wait, Yoona. I have something to give you. Another assignment.”Mr Kim said.

“Ok Mr Kim, What is it?”

He walked to his office’s door then closed it then he walked back to Yoona.

“I just know that you are widower. I’m sure you are lonely now. You are so beautiful.”Mr Kim said while hugged Yoona from back.

“I can pleasure you. We can have some fun.” He then touched Yoona’s thigh. She then stood up

“Mr Kim, Sorry. This is not right thing. I go first.”Yoona was about to walked to the door then Mr Kim pulled her hand and gripped tightly.

“Mr Kim, Please. Let me go!”Yoona tried to released her hand from Mr Kim but, failed. Mr Kim Slapped Yoona on her cheek for several times and he pushed her on the couch on Mr Kim’s Office room. Yoona shouted. Then Mr Kim slapped her again. “ Just shouted as loud you want since nobody could hear you now.”Yoona was struggled to loose from Mr Kim. Mr Kim pulled Yoona’s blouse then he kissed Yoona neck. He wanted to her. He started to unbuckled his belt.

“God, please save me.”Yoona pray while crying.