Chapter 6

I Choose To Love You

Hi Reader,

Sorry for not updating this fanfic.

here's the new chapter. Hopefully you guys still enjoying read my story.

Thanks !

 

After a week.

Yul had fever, he just stayed at his bedroom and sleep. He woke up in the night after heard his phone ringing.

“Hello”

“Uncle Yul” it’s Soojung.

“Hey, why are you crying? Where are you now?” Yul asked worriedly and fully awake after listened to her voice.

“I’m.. I’m at the playground near to my house.”

“Who are you with?”

“alone.”

“Hey, Soojung. Uncle told you already right? Don’t go anywhere without someone with you especially in the night. It’s dangerous.”

“Uncle, please come here.”

“okay. Wait until uncle come okay? Don’t go anywhere.”

Yul still weak but, he worried Soojung’s safety now. He then walked out from his house and took a taxi. He arrived after 15 minutes.

“Soojung!”

“Uncle Yul” Krystal ran to Yul and hugged him.

Yul cupped Krystal face before talked. “Hey, why are you crying? Why are you alone here? Uncle so worried, you know?”Yul said while gently rubbed her hair to her back.

Soojung didn’t reply.

Yul then wiped Krystal’s tears from her cheeks with his thumb.

“What happen to you?”

 

Flashback

Krystal just went back from restaurant with Seunggi after had a dinner with him, he said he just want to spend time with his daughter. After arrived in front of Yoona’s house, they both fought.i

“Seunggi, just go. I know everything!. You come back to me and Soojung just because you want to get money from you father. !”

“Yoong, w…wait.. I can explain. B..but, how do you know?”

“I know everything now. Your sister told me!”

Seunggi business is having financial problem, He tried to lend from his father, but his father gave him a one condition, he needs to get back with Yoona since Seunggi’s father still cannot accepted they are separate.

“Yoong, please. You know right, I need money.”

“So, do I care? I thought you do this for Soojung. But, it’s just for money!”

They were fought until didn’t realize that Krystal ran from them. She hate it when see her parents fought.

Flashback end

 

After Krystal told what was happened, Yul hugged Soojung’s back.

“But, you cannot run like this Soojung. Your umma must be worried now. Promise me, you will not run from house again. Uncle so worried. What if someone kidnap you? Don’t do this again”

Krystal nodded.

“I’ll inform you mom okay you are here, so you can go home”

Yul messaged Yoona and informed her that Krystal with him. Yoona was searching Krystal after she aware that Krystal was missing.

While waiting Yoona to came, Yul laid on the bench while held Krystal.

“Uncle, are you sick?” Krystal asked and put her small palm to Yul’s forehead.

Yul nodded slowly.

“Have you taken your medicine, Uncle?”

Yul nodded again.

“Why uncle Yul Sick?”

“Hmm because, uncle missed Soojung so much.”

“Oh. Poor uncle.” Krystal said then she kissed Yul’s cheek.” Fever, please go away, don’t stay with my uncle Yul.”

 Yul just smiled weakly.

“Soojung!”

Krystal looked around to find where is the voice come from.

“Umma.” It’s her mother.

They both ran to each other before hugged.

“I..I’m sorry Soojung. Don’t run again. Umma love you.”Yoona said while sniffled.

“Soojung love Umma too.” And then they both walked to Yul.

“Yul.” Yoona said when she look at the bench.

“Umma, uncle is sick.”

Then Yoona patted gently on Yul to wake him up.

“hmm..”Yul opened his eyes.

“Yul, Thank you.”

“You are welcome. So, I can go home now right?” Yul was about to stood up but he is not really stable and almost fell. He is having headache. Yoona held his arm.

“Yul, can you drive with this condition right now?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“I came here by taxi”.

“Let me send you to your house.” Then, they walked to the taxi that Yoona used just now. The taxi driver went out from his taxi then helped Yoona to walk Yul and help him enter the taxi. After few minutes they were arrived to Yul’s house.

 

“Yul, You can sleep now.”Yoona said while tucked the blanket on Yul’s body.

“Good night uncle Yul. Get well soon.” Krystal said then kissed his cheek. Yul then closed his eyes.

Yoona and Krystal were about to walked out from Yul’s bedroom and suddenly there was a girl opened the door.

“Seobang!” Jessica shouted. She then saw Yoona and Krystal. “ Opss.. I’m sorry.” Jessica said and Yoona just smiled to her, Yoona still remember Jessica since she saw her before.

“err.. I’m Im Yoona, Yul’s friend and this is my daughter, Lee Soojung.”

“Hey, Soojung cutie. I’m Jessica , Yul’s cousin.”

“his.. his cousin?”

“Yeah.. oh, yeah I called him Seobang, I called him that since we were children.” Jessica explained.

Oh yeah, let’s go to dining room. You two are our guests, let’s get some drink. Let’s go Cutie” Jessica said before held Soojung’s hand. Yoona just followed her from back. They were chatting until Yoona excused herself to back her home.

“Yoona ssi, it’s already midnight. How if you just sleep here?. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I’m pretty sure that you are not working and Soojung no need to go to school.”

“Hmm it’s okay Jessica ssi, I don’t want to troubling you.”

“It’s okay Yoona ssi, I sure, Yul also wants you stay here tonight.” Jessica said before talked to Soojung “ Hey Soojung, would you like to stay here tonight? Please. “

“Umma, can we stay here tonight? “ Krystal asked permission from her mom.

Yoona nodded and made Krystal Smiled . “Thank you Jessica ssi.”

“Haa, just call me Sica okay?”

“Then, just call me Yoona”

“Alright, let me show your room.” Jessica said while smiled

On The Next Day

Yul had woke up at 8 am. He then walked to the kitchen, just wore his boxer.

“Uncle Yul! Good morning!” Krystal greeted him and made him widened his eyes.

“Soo.. Soojung? I don’t even know that you are stay here yesterday. Hehe.” Yul said and felt embarrassed because didn’t wear his t-shirt. Soojung who sat on the couch at living room ran to Yul and hugged his legs. Yul then kneel down, so Krystal can hugged him.

“Uncle Yul, are you still fever?” Krystal asked then palmed her hand on Yul’s forehead.

“Nah, Not anymore, Uncle Yul is okay now.” He then carry her to the dining room.

“Hey, Yoong. Good morning.”Yoona nodded with smiled.

“Yah, Yul. I know your abs is really cool, but can you go and cover it with t-shirt or anything. We have guests here.” Jessica yelled.

“err.. hehe. I don’t even know that we have guests.” Yul said while rubbed his back neck shyly while other hand still carry Krystal. “Hmm Iet me go to shower first. Soojung, wait here okay?” Krystal nodded before Yul put her on chair beside Yoona at dining room.

After that, They were had breakfast together.

“Yul, what’s your plan for today?”. Jessica asked before sip her coffee.

“Hmm I want to bring Soojung to Everland again.” Yul said then patted gently on Krystal’s hair.

“Waaa. Uncle Yul, are you serious? We will go there again?” Krystal asked excitedly.

“Yes. If your umma give permission on that.”Yul said then looked at Yoona.

 

“Okay, but we need to go home first.. We need to get shower and change first. Is it okay for you, Yul?”

“Hmm okay, I’ll send you to your home then I’ll pick up you around 11am.”

___________________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle Yul” ! Krystal said then hugged Yul from the back as she sat at the back sit with Jessica. Yoona sat beside Yul. Yul smiled to Yoona. “You look so beautiful, Yoong.”Yul said to Yoona after she took a sit. Then Yul helped Yoona to fasten her seatbelt. “Thank you.”Yoona said. While Jessica and Krystal just looked at them and grinned.


“Ok, let’s go!” Yul said to cheer them up while start his driving to Everland. After 20 minutes they were arrived.

“Hmm Soo Jung, what do you want to play first?” Yul said while carry Soo jung and walk to the entrance while Yoona and Jessica walked behind them. Yoona looks at them as she likes the view and of course can feel that Soo Jung so happy. Seunggi rarely to entertain Soo Jung, his own daughter. He was being busy with his business and in love with his own secretary who become his girlfriend now.

This view, at least open her heart more to accept Yul.

“Tell your umma first,” Yul said to Soo Jung when they all just sat on the bench.

“Umma, I will ride that with Uncle Yul. Umma want to join us?” Soo Jung asked.

“No. Umma will stay here with Aunty Jessica. You guys enjoy the ride, Okay?” Yoona said while patted her daughter’s head.

“Okay Umma, bye-bye. Aunty Sica, bye-bye” Soo Jung said Yul carry her again.

“Yoong, I go first with Soo Jung, okay? . Sica, take care Yoong for me.” Yul said while smiled

Jessica rolled her eyes.“ I know, Yul just go”

They both just smiled and looked at Yul and Soo jung who ran to the mini roller coaster for children to line up.

“Yoong, are you hungry?. Why don’t us go to the restaurant while waiting for them?” Jessica suggested and then Yoona nodded. They were walked to the restaurant. After order their food, they are talked to each other.

“Now I know, why that Monkey loves you so much. You know what, He was really frustrated when know that you were married with his friend.” I never see him really down like that. And when he suddenly agreed to continue studies in LA , I know something is not right. Then, He told me about you. And now, you are back in his life again. I can see he is happy too.” Jessica said before sipped her juice.

“I never knew that Yul loves me. I just see Seunggi make an effort to be with me and then I slowly fall in love with him. But, I think now, I’m slowly fall in love with Yul. It’s not easy to accept someone after having a failure marriage, right?”

Jessica Nodded. “ But, Yoong I’m not to convince you to accept Yul, but I just want to tell you that, Yul really love you until now. You are his first love. If you think that you can give his chance, then, accept him. And I’m getting comfortable with you and Soo Jung. I think, we can be a good friend too” Jessica said while smiled at Yoona who sat in front of her. Yoona just smiled back to Jessica. They were talked to each other while eat their food. After 40 minutes later, Yul call Yoona.

“Hello Yoong, where are you?”

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you. We are at YY Restaurant. Near with the entrance. Come here, we can have lunch together.” Yoona said.

“Okay, I will come with Soo Jung now. Wait for us, okay? Bye”

“Okay, Yul. Bye”

“Yoong, my boyfriend wants to meet me, so is it okay if you wait here alone? My boyfriend just arrived and he waiting at outside the entrance. We will go somewhere.” Jessica informed Yoona.

“Yes, It’s okay. Yul and Soo Jung will arrive soon.” Yoona said to Jessica.

“Okay Yoong. Next time we will meet again.” Jessica stood up then hugged Yoona before walked out from the restaurant.

After few minutes later, Yul and Soo Jung arrived at the Restaurant.

“Where is Jessica? She left you alone here?” Yul sighed.

“It’s okay,Yul. She went out with his boyfriend.”

“Her boyfriend? I never know that she has boyfriend now.. Hmm Yoong, you want to join us? I want to bring you to ride the Ferris wheel.”

“Umma, Please join us..Pleaseee Pleeaseee” This Time, Soo Jung turn to coax her mother to join.

“Okay. ” Yoona agreed. But, you need to eat first, Soo Jung.”

“Okay! Yey , Uncle umma is agree.” Soo Jung so happy and excited while looked at Yul.

Yul just smiled and then looked at Yoona who sat in front of him.

After enjoying Ferris wheel and others ride too, and having dinner together, they decided to go home .

They were arrived at in front of Yoona’s house. Soo Jung has slept at the back seat. Yoona was about to wake Soo Jung but Yul hold Yoona’s hand

“It’s okay, I will carry her to her room.” Yul said while take off his seat belt and walked to the passenger door and carry Soo Jung into the house. And then he put her on bed and put the blanket on Soo Jung body before walked out from the house back to his car. Yoona followed him from the back.

“Hmm Yul, can we discuss something?” Yoona said before Yul enter his car.

“let’s talk in the car.” Yul said while smiled to Yoona.

They both enter the car.

“Okay, What is it?” Yul said and gave his attention to Yoona

“First of all, I’m sorry for ignoring you. It’s my mistake”. She explained about the incident that she saw Yul and Jessica and asked for forgiveness.

“Yoong, I told you already. Just asked me anything, if you doubt about something. We need to be open and discuss everything if any concern. And I really sincerely with you. I really want to marry you, Yoong.”Yul said then kissed her hands that he held just now. Yoona smiled and nodded.

“About your proposal, I think I will accept you now.” Yoona said while shyly to look at Yul.

“You what? Accept me?” Yul asked again since it’s shock him a bit since he never expected that Yoona will accept him in this time.

“Yes. I accept you, Yul.”

Yul feel so happy until he pull her closer and hug her.

“Thanks Yoong. I promise I will be the best for you and Soo Jung. I will prove to you that I really love you” Yul said while hugged her tightly and Yoona just nodded. And then, they were released themselves from hugging. They are smiled to each other and look into the eyes. They were closer and Yoona close her eyes since Yul was about kiss her. They were closer and then suddenly Yul’s phone is ringing. They were looked to opposite side, suddenly feel awkwardly embarrassed. Then, Yul answer his phone. It’s was Jessica to inform him that she will be late.

“Okay, It’s late already. You should go home now, Yul.” Yoona said and was about to out from the car then Yul call her.

“Yoong.” Yul called her to get her attention.

Yoona looked at Yul then he held her both hand “Thanks.” And then he pecked her on lips that make Yoona dumbfounded with Yul sudden action. “I love you Yoong. Love you so much” Then he kiss on her cheek and again make her shocked.

“Hey,Yoong.” Yul said while tapped her shoulder.

“Oh, yes?”

Yul laughed “Nothing, love. Err, can I call you sweetly now? We are together now right?”

Yoona just smiled and she gently rubbed Yuls’ cheeks and make him blushed.

“Okay, go to your house now. We will see tomorrow again.” Yul said

Yoona smiled and nodded before went out from the car and bid her good bye to her new boyfriend before she walked to her house. Before going to sleep, they both think about each other after they done chatting to each other. They look at their phone and looked at messages that they were sent to each other. They both are look like teenagers in love. There’s always another chance to be in loved again.