Chapter 7

I Choose To Love You

Chapter 7

After few Months, they both decide to be in serious on their relationship. Today, they will go to their parents ‘s house, to get blessing for their relationship. Yul bit nervous to meet Yoona’s father. Mr Im was a Policeman. He now has retired and just spend his time at home. After 30 minutes driving, they are arrived.

 

“Appa!” Yoona shouted after her dad open the door.

“Yoong!” They both hugging.

And then, Mr Im saw someone at the back.

Yul walked closer to Mr Im and shake their hands.

“Sir, I’m Kwon Yul.”Yul said then bow a bit to show his respect to Mr Im.

“I’m Im Jiwoong. Let’s get inside.”

They took seat and Yoona went to the kitchen to make some drinks. And then, they were start to chat.

“Sir,actual I come with Yoona today for a good intention.” Yul said then walked and kneel down in front of Mr Im.

“I want to ask for your blessing. I want to marry Yoona, sir.”

“Yul, are you sure? You know that she is widower? And have a daughter?” Mr Im asked for confirmation.

“Yes, Sir. Actually we are friends since in the university. And, to be honest, I love her since then. I love Soojung like my own daughter too, Sir.” Yul said then looked at Yoona who sat beside Mr Im.

Mr Im sighed. “ Are you sure? I don’t want to see my daughter sad again. What was happened to her, broke my heart too.”

“Sir, Please let me take care of her. I promise, will make her happy and will never leave her. I will be a good husband to her and good father to Soojung” Yul said then held Mr Im’s hands.

“Yoongie, are sure about this? “ Mr Im asked Yoona.

“Yes, Appa. I love him too. Please give us blessing.”Yoona gave the confirmation to convinced her father.

Mr Im just silent for a while. They both are worried now while looked to each other.

“Okay, I’m giving my blessing to both of you.” Mr Im said while smile.

“Yul, make sure you won’t neglect my daughter and my grandchild.”

“Yes, sir. I won’t do that . Thank you sir.” Yul bowed to Mr Im.

“Stop calling me sir. Call me appa.” Mr Im pulled Yul’s to stand up and they both hugged each other.

And then they were chatting until they bid goodbye to Mr Im. Next, they planned to go to Yul’s parents house, to get blessing from them as well.

After 20 minutes drives, They were arrived to Yul parent’s house.

Yul open the door for Yoona and walked to house while hold her hand.

“Mom, Dad!” Yul greeted his parents.

“Yul!” Yul released Yoona’s hand and walked to his mother and hugging her.

“How are you mom?” Yul said and then kissed her cheek.

“I’m good,” Mrs Kwon responded and looked at the girl behind her beloved son.

And then Yul went to his father and hugged him as well.

“Mom, Dad this is Im Yoona.” Yul introduced Yoona and Yoona shake hand with them both.

“Oh, Yoona, take a seat.” Mr Kwon said. Mrs Kwon just silent and looked at the girl in front of her.

After greeted and talked few topics, Yul start to talk about their actual intention to come to his parents’s house.

Yoona excused herself to toilet.

“Mom, dad actual I come here with Yoona is actual to ask the blessing from both of you. I want to marry her mom, dad” Yul said while sat on the floor in front of his parents. Mr Kwon so happy with this news and of course gave his blessing for his son to get married.

“What?. You want to marry her?. A widower? Are you serious, Yul?” Mrs Kwon said to Yul and make the father and son shocked.

“Mom..how..how you know about Yoona?”

“I know because I hired someone to look at you. Why are you choose her? You can choose someone better. I want you to marry Vivian. Your own cousin”

“Mom, I told you already. I don’t want to marry Vivian. She also has boyfriend now, mom. Why should we ruin their relationship?”

“I like her to be my daughter in law.”

“You just want to merge our business? Mom, please stop it. We are still rich and I have my own business now, mom.”

“Honey, just let Yul decide his happiness, please.” Mr Kwon said while held her wife’s hand.

“No. I don’t want that Yoona with my son. That’s final.”

Yul sighed. And then held his mom’s hands. “ Please mom, I love her since we were in the same university. And now, we finally met and I don’t want to lose this chance anymore. I really love her, mom.” Yul tried to coax his mom.

“I said no means no!” Mrs Kwon stood up and walked to her bedroom.

Actually, Yoona has listened the conversation since the beginning. She just looked down. And then, Yul realized Yoona stand not far from them. And he assumed that she listened it everything.

“Yoong.” Yul called her.

Yoona just smiled weakly.

“Dad, We need to go now. We will see each other again.” Yul bid a good bye to his father and Mr Kwon just nooded.

Yul held Yoona hand and they walked to Yul’s car. Yoona entered car and Yul fasten her seatbelt and he kissed on her forehead then patted gently on her head before walk to driver side.

Yul held Yoona hand using his left hand and other hand on the steering. Yoona seems so quiet and Yul decided to stop the car at the side of road.

“Yoong. Look at me.” Yul said while cupped her face.

“I love you so much. We will get married. Just don’t mind about what my mom said. I have promised to you. I love you.” Yul said then kissed on her lips.

And then Yoona cried and hugged him. Yul rubbed gently on Yoona’s back. And after few minutes Yoona has calmed and Yul start the driving.

“We will meet my cousin. So, I want you to hear everything from her. We both are not in love. Just my mom wanted her to my wife. “ Yul said while kissed Yoona’s hand. I won’t keep any secret from you. I will tell you everything, babe. I love you so much.” Yul said then pinched on Yoona’s cheek and grinned.

 

After Few Days

 

“Hello” Yoona pick up a call from unknown number.

“Hello, I’m Mr Kwon, Yul’s appa”

“Oh. Yes, Mr Kwon.” Yoona replied it politely.

“Hmm can we have lunch together today? Are you busy?” Mr Kwon Asked.

“Hmm not really. So, where are we going to meet?”

“We can meet at Sones restaurant. You know that place, right? It’s near with your office.”

“ Hmm Yes, Mr. Kwon. I know it.”

“Okay, meet you there at lunch time. See you.” Mr. Kwon said

“Okay Mr. Kwon.” Yoona responded before ended the call.

She then walked to Yul’s office.

“Come in” Yul said after heard knock from his office door.

“Yes, baby? Why? Do you miss me?” Yul said then smirked to her playfully.

Yoona giggles. “Not at all.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Hahahah. I know you miss me. Don’t deny it.”

“Stop Yul. Yes, I miss you. Are you happy now?”

“Hahahaha of course I do. I miss you too.”

“Okay, let’s back to my real intention to come here. Yul, can you help me?. Can you pick Soo Jung from school this afternoon?”

“Oh, okay. No problem. We can pick her together.”

“Hmm I think no. I actually have to go somewhere. I will have lunch with someone.”Yoona explained to her boyfriend.

“Where? Date? Are you cheating on me, baby? A guy? Who’s that guy? I will punch him.” Yul said pretending like he didn’t know that his father will meet his girlfriend.

Yoona giggles when thought about Yul wanted to punch his own father. “no.. no.. just someone. You have to trust me, I’m not cheating on you.”

“Hehehe. Okay babe. I trust you. But, don’t forget to back here after lunch. Don’t you follow your date to his home.” Yul has warned her playfully.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do that or my boyfriend will sulk again.”

“Aha! You know me well now,” Yul said happily.

“I know it since we were in the University, Yul” Yoona said then rolled her eyes.

And it makes Yul laughing.

“Okay, Yul I have to go now. Sorry, I couldn’t lunch with you today. And, Don’t you dare to lunch with any random girl.”

“okay Ma'am! I won’t do that, Ma'am!” Yul stood up and salute to his girlfriend then made Yoona laughing so hard before went out from Yul’s office.