Chapter 1

I Choose To Love You

Every evening, Kwon Yul will go to jogging at the park near  his house. Yul usually come to the park and spend his time with jogging after finished his working hour.He is CEO of his own company. Even he still young, he is successful man with his own effort. After 20 minutes jogging around the park, he heard someone crying. He looked around and saw a girl who cried while some of kids around her. He came near to them.

 

“Soo Jung doesn’t have father. ”said by one of the kids

“how pathetic are you Soo Jung, today we even brought our parents to school but your parents didn’t come .tsk tsk”

They were laughing at Soo Jung and made Soo Jung cried more louder than before. Yul heard that.

“Soo Jung , Appa really sorry. Appa really love you. Appa was so busy.”Yul came and hugged Soo Jung and made her shocked.

“Just pretending that I’m your father okay.? They will stop hurt you.”Yul whispered to Soo Jung and Soo Jung nodded.

Then all kids suddenly silent. They looked at the “appa” and Soo Jung.

“Kids, I am Soo Jung’s appa. How dare you guys bullying my daughter. Don’t ever to say that Soo Jung doesn’t have father. You guys shouldn’t bullying a girl. boy who should protect girls, got it? I will tell your parents if I knew that you guys keep bullying her, understood?” Yul said after released himself from hugging Soo Jung.

“ We are sorry Soo Jung and Soo Jung’s appa. We will not bullying her again and please don’t tell our parents.”Onew, one of the 5 boys talked to Yul and begged him not to tell their parents.

“Do you forgive them Soo Jung.?”Yul asked Soo Jung and wiped her tears on her cheeks.

Soo Jung nooded while sniffled. “Ok,good girl.”Yul ruffled gently on Soo Jung Hair while smiled.

“Okay,who wants ice cream?Soo Jung appa’s wants to treat now”Yul said to them. “Me!Me.” the boys shouted and put their hands up.

They walked to the ice cream stall near to park. And then, they sat on the bench near the lake while enjoying their ice cream at the same time,the boys introduced themself to Yul

“Thank you,Soo Jung’s appa.”the boy named Jonghyun thanked to Yul.

“Welcome Jonghyun.”Yul said while smiled.

“Uncle,What is your is job? We never see Soo Jung bring her father to school.”The boy named Key asked Yul.

“Oh, uncle work as a CEO.”

“What is CEO do uncle?”The boy named Taemin asked

“Hmm CEO manage the company and Uncle is CEO for my own company.”

“So, that’s mean uncle is the boss for uncle company?”

“Hmm yeah, Minho.”Yul said while patted gently on his shoulder.

“Ok, kids is time to go home.See you next time.”Yul waving his hand to them

“Soo Jung, let’s go home.”Yul kneel down and motion to Soo Jung to hugged him and he lifted her and walked to his car.”Uncle will send you to your house.”Soo Jung nodded.

“Uncle. What is your name?”Soo Jung asked when they already in the car.

“Kwon Yul. And what is your full name Soo Jung?”

“Lee Soo Jung. Uncle, this is my address”

“Okay, hmm Soo Jung how old are you?”

“I’m 8 years old. How about uncle?”

“Hmm uncle is 30 years old.”

“Uncle, do you have children? Are you married?”

“Uncle doesn’t have children and uncle not married yet.”

“Oh, so uncle can married with my umma. My umma so beautiful”

Yul giggles,”are you serious? you father will kill me.”

“Hmm umma and appa has divorced, They are not together anymore.”

“Hmm so, are you staying with your appa or umma?”

“with umma since appa already has a girifriend.”Soo Jung said.

“Oh.. hmm Soo Jung, are you always go to the park alone?”

“hmm yes. Umma so busy to earn money for us. So, she didn’t have time to play with me”

“You know, it’s so dangerous when you go somewhere alone? Next time, please don’t go there alone.You can called me okay? If im not busy, I will accompany you.”

“It’s okay uncle, since the Shinee boys become my friend now, so, I won’t go there alone.”

“Shinee boys?”

“Onew, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key, they called their group as Shinee.”Soo Jung explained to Yul.

Yul giggles.” Seriously? omo the kids nowadays.”Soo Jung smiled to Yul.

After 10 minutes, They were arrived to Soo Jung house. She stayed at the apartment with her mother, Im Yoona.

“Okay, Soo Jung we are arrived to you house.”Yul said while unfasten Soo Jung seat belt.

“Uncle, Thank you so much.”Soo Jung hugged Yul.

“Welcome Soo Jung.”Yul said while caress her back.

“Uncle, can we be a friend?”

“Yes,  why not.”

“Friends?” Yul give his hand to Soo Jung.

“Friends.” Soo Jung shook her hand with Yul back. They both smiled.

Before Soo Jung went out from the car, Yul called her. “ Soo Jung, here’s my number you can call me later.”

“Okay uncle. Thank you. See you later.”Soo Jung smiled .Today is happy day for her.

 

 

They had met at the park every day since 1 week ago. Yul will meet Soo Jung at the playground after he jogging around the park.They both were closed each other.

“Uncle!” Soo Jung ran to Yul and after that hugged Yul after he kneel down.

“Aigoo. Uncle is sweating now Soo Jung, don’t hug me. I’m smelly.”

Soo Jung giggles and then then walked together while intertwined their hand to sat at the bench.

“Uncle, tomorrow is be my birthday.”

“Seriously? Okay. What do you want as your present?”Yul asked while rubbed Soo Jung hair gently.

“I don’t need anything uncle.”

“okay, tell me how do you celebrate with you umma and appa previously?”

“Hmm last year, Umma bought a cake and we eat together. and appa just bought me a clothes.”

“Okay, uncle wants to give you something .But, I will give to you by tomorrow.”

“It’s okay uncle. No need to give me anything. Umma will be mad if I get something from people.”

“Soo Jung, we are friends now right? If Umma asked you, just tell her your friend give it to you. okay?”

Soo Jung nodded. ”Thank you uncle Yul handsome ”Soo Jung hugged him again.

“Aish, you call me what? Uncle Yul handsome?”

“Yes. Uncle is so handsome, and uncle have big arms.”Soo Jung said while touched his arm muscles.

“If I’m handsome why I still don’t have girlfriend?”Yul trying to teased Soo Jung.

“Hmmm because… god wants Uncle married with my umma.”Soo Jung said excitedly.

“Aigoo, Soo Jung.”Yul pinched Soo Jung Cheeks.

And after that, they both talking and laughing together.

 

“Soo Jung!.. Soo Jung!” Someone called her from a far.

“Yes Umma. I’m here.”Soo Jung waving her hand.

And then that woman came to her.

“Yoong?”

“Yul?”

They both said in unison.

“Umma and uncle knew each other?”