Chunji

I thought you loved me...

~Chunji's POV~

 

"Yo Chunji! Ya commin'?" Ricky asked. I looked up at the night club, and then back down to my very real looking fake I.D. I've done this many times before, so why was I so nervous today? I felt like I forgot something really important. I had a feeling that told me to go home. But why would I do that? I was in for a good time. All I had to do was follow my friends. "Yah, Chunji, are you comming or what?" C.A.P asked, sounding quite annoyed. "Yeah" I replied smiling. This was gonna be one hell of a night. And I didn't even need to feel bad. I wasn't going to drink or do anything. I'll just do some dancing. Dancing was fun. Everyone likes dancing, so what was wrong about this? I walked up to the security gaurd with my hands in my pockets and my bangs in my face. I knew I looked cool. We got in easily. Security gaurds are so stupid now adays. As soon as I walked in, I found at least 5 girls stare at me seductively. Was I really that hot? They were all obviously older than me, but who cares. They had REALLY good bodies. I smirked and walked to the dancefloor, all of them followed me. Man, I've got GAMEEEE!!!! I started dancing, and all of them fought to grind they're bodies on me. It was really amusing, not to mention hot. I look in corner of the room and see Neil making out with some random girl (those big lips of his are good for more than just singing) After a while of dancing and grinding, I wanted to go sit down. "Hey you" I said to one of the girls who were grinding on me earlier. She perked up right away. "Go get me a drink, nothing alcoholic." She smiled seductively and nodded. I sat down on the couch and the other 4 girls came running over to sit next to me. Once they were all settled, they started to talk to me in that fake high voice that I hate. "Oppa! You're so good looking!!!" "Oppa, you're soooo hot" HA! These girls think I'm older than them. Are they blind? How old do they think I am?!?! I was about to say something when I decided to play along. "Not as hot as you babe" I smirked when they all started giggling. I was getting sweaty. Where was that girl I told to go get water? Just when I was thinking about her, she came back. "Sorry I took so long oppa, the line was long" I nodded and glupped down the clear substance. I excused myself and headed toward the bathroom. After I finished, I came out feeling dizzy. The room seemed like it was spinning. I felt good. "Oppa!!!" I heard all the girls say. I turned and found the couch we were sitting at earlier. I waved and walked over. I noticed their eyes wander around my.... area. I didn't say anything though... I felt.... hot. I grabbed the girl that got me water and pressed our lips together. She smirked throught the kiss. We broke apart gasping for air. "Follow me" she commanded. So I did. AWe ended up in a private room... This, my girlfriend can never know about...

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you guys know what Chunji did that night. What a bad boyfriend!!!

Why did he feel like going home in the begining?

Will ______ ever find out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated FOREVER! Honesty, I forgot I had a story, because it IS my first fanfic XD Sorry.

 

I am actually looking for someone to do a banner for me. If you guys want to, or know someone wants to, I would gladly accept :D Thanks again

And remember to.....

Subscibe and Comment!!! :)