Chapter 4

I want you to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

"That girl is unbelievable." I heard Yerin says beside me.

"How can I say no to that?" I replied while laughing.

We look at each other's face and laugh.

Yuju POV

Monday

"Let's go girls we are going to be late."

"Coming!" "Wait for me!"

We went down stairs and there is Min Ho, waiting with his bicycle.

"Good morning." He waved at us.

At that moment, Yerin comes down the stairs shouting, "I told you guys to wait for me...oh."

She stops shouting when she sees Mino standing in front.

"Min Ho-shi..."

They stare at each other for a good minute before SinB cuts in.

"We are going to be late, you guys stay and stare. Girls, we gotta go."

Then Minho says, "Ah Yeah, I was going to ask Yerin if she is okay if I give her a ride to the school."

Umji and Sowon then 'Aw' at them.

At that moment I thought I see Yerin quickly glance at me.

It was just my mind playing with my eyes.

Yerin shyly answers, "S-sure." Then walks towards him hesitantly.

She climbs up his bicycle and lightly hugs Mino from behind. And then they bike away.

The other girls walk on, I looked back at Yerin.

They actually look good together.

~~~~~~~

"I heard they are together now."

"See I told you so. Yerin is not the kind who would turn down the popular guy. Maybe she wants to be popular too."

"Oh my god. Mino is taken by that ugly fat pig. I can't believe it."

My ears ticked at that last sentence. I turned to look at the one who said it.

Three girls who are over dressed for school with their hair dyed blonde. I will make them respect Yerin.

I started to walk towards them.

"Hey...what Eunha, let me go." Eunha dragged me to the classroom.

"Don't do something that you would regret later my friend. Yerin wouldn't want you to get involved in a cat fight because of her."

She got a point.

I tried to calm myself down and walk to my class.

Even in my class, the students are gossiping endless about them.

Why are they so obsessed with Yerin and Mino's relationship?!

I huffed, I puffed, I did every symptoms unconsciously which express my frustration such as quick eating, stomping, slamming, scowling my face the whole day, short replies to everyone and so on.

"You are acting like an annoyed hamster today, running around puffing fumes out of your ears, eating without swallowing...you are really funny." Eunha laughed at me when we are buying snacks for the girls.

I pout and look at Eunha, "Eunha-unnie, the classmates and girls who like Mino are all gossiping and whispering stuff about Yerin 'Nonstop'. I mean, why would they do that? They can't get Mino's attention because they are not as beautiful as Yerin. Obviously. That is their loss. Yerin's perfect from head to toe. There will never be someone like her again. Yerin-unnie is..."

Eunha hold up her hand and begged, "Please stop talking about Yerin, I heard that for like a million times for five years in total."

I blush, pack the snacks and walk out as fast as I can out of embarrassment.

"Choi Yuju!! Don't shy walk. Wait for me!" Eunha laughs and run after me to our apartment.

Yerin and Mino are not officially dating yet but the school seems to make up the rumors. The news travel quick in high schools.

I am also guessing that they would actually end up together. They look great with each other too.

I might never get a chance.

I shakes my head trying to drive away negative thoughts. But in the back of my mind, it stays. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduation day

"Congratulations! You did it!"

"Thank you so much mom, dad." I see Yerin grinning while receiving flowers from her parents.

Sowon tells us, "Girls, we did it!"

"YEAH no more assignments and Sowon." SinB shouts.

"What did you say? Me?" Sowon chases SinB when she runs around with a bouquet in her hand.

I giggle while I look at Eunha and Umji. They are taking memorial photos with their parents.

I wait for my parents to arrive.

"Yuju-ya, come, let's take photo together!" Yerin calls me to take a group picture with the girls.

"Sure." I smile for the camera.

Snap

"Woah, it comes out great."

"Nice one."

"Yuju, honey, congratulations." My parents walks over to me to give me a bouquet and a hug.

"Thank you mom. Thank you dad."

"Our Yuju is graduating. Time surely flies fast." She tells me while wiping her tears away.

I grinned and reassured my mom until I see a familiar bike parked in front of the school gate.

Mino's here.

After a while, all the girls in the courtyard swoon over a certain boy who's walking over to Yerin with an incredibly pretty bouquet in his hand.

Yerin blushes at the sight of Mino and the bouquet.

I am quite far from where they are so, I can't hear what they say.

Yerin accepts the present, they talk for a while and then Mino smiles and walks away.

Yerin then runs to Sowon, SinB and Umji and shows off her pretty bouquet.

Eunha faces me. But says nothing.

"What?" I ask her while maintaining a poker face after a quite while.

"You are so chill today Yuju."

"Of course, today's graduation day." I kick small rocks in front me for a distraction.

Eunha then ask me, "What are you gonna do now Choi Yuju?"

I replied, "I am thinking of singing."

"Singing?"

"Yeah at your bar. For part time only. Can I do that?"

Eunha raises her eyebrows at me.

Eunha's parents are super rich and owns couple of bars in town. 

"Yeah sure. But are you really gonna give up on her?" She flicks her eyes to Yerin.

"I.....don't know. But I am very sure that I don't want to break that relationship where she feels happy, like now." Yerin is smiling from ear to ear while looking at her bouquet.

I smile along with her.

She looks so cute when she smiles.

I heard Eunha sigh and laugh beside me.

"You are very smitten Yuju."

I eye Eunha side way and smirk. "How could I not be."

I continue on with greetings and receiving presents from my relatives until I see a girl walks towards Yerin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter