Chapter 18

I want you to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time pass so slow for Yuju these days. After the encounter, she avoided Yerin in any possible way. She doesn't even eat lunch in the cafeteria anymore.

Their final exams for the semester is just around the corner so Yuju used study as an excuse to keep off the heavy weight on her heart. She studies day and night, barely resting herself. But her mother couldn't careless about her daughter. She's been busy attending company dinners and parties.

Yuju contemplated on whether she should go back to the bar or not. But singing has been her hobby since birth and performing in front of people is her passion. It serves as an escape for her, to just sing her lungs out and forget about the problems she's facing.

So she asks for Eunha's permission to sing again. Delightfully granted, Yuju's been singing every Friday. The customers can never be happier that their favourite performing act is back in business.

On the other-hand, Yerin is stressed. Not only because of the upcoming finals, but also because of the huge mess she created. Yuju is now avoiding her with all she got and realising that couldn't hurt her more. Was it because she is selfless? Not putting herself first and prioritising others wants? And now she is stuck with her stupid decision, who is currently eating lunch beside her.

Her father's company is getting better again. He met great people and the loans were settled for good. It felt like a ton of weigh on her shoulder has been lifted off. Now that their business with the sharks are done, she knew she could quit from this job. She found a nice coffee shop with a kind owner near the park. The pay ain't high like the this one but she wants to quit this place like crazy. She is hoping she can just tell the assistant manager unnie be done with it. She really doesn't want to deal with the manager now.

"Yerin-ah. Try this." Taehyung lift his spoon to with puppy eyes which could melt all the girls' heart. She could hear distant mummbles of the girls cooing how he looks so cute. But unfortunately, the girl in front of him doesn't waver a bit in his magic.

"It's delicious oppa." Yerin took the bite offered to her and give him her usual bright smile. She ponders on whether she should tell him that she is quitting her job or not. But he has helped her a lot in her trainee times and is a friend she trusts the most at her work.

"Oppa I am quitting the job. I am going to tell assistant unnie today."

TaeHyung turns to her, his mouth stretches into a wide smile "Really? Finally I was hoping you could quit this place. But are you sure? The boss will be at the shop today. He might — Yes I know. That's why I've been preparing myself for this. For today. I am ready oppa." Yerin is determined to cut off everything with the boss for good. She was patient enough to stand his offensive acts. Everyone has a limit of their own and Yerin's has pass 10 times of hers. And today, she is really going to end it.

TaeHyung stares at Yerin from the side, Yerin's eyes shines bright with determination and he couldn't be more proud of his girlfriend. "Okay let's go then."

They braved themselves for what's coming. TaeHyung vowed that he will fight back anyone for his Yerin. No matter what.

~~~~~

Yerin handed in her resignation letter to her unnie and now is humming on her way back to her locker. She bagged all her belongings and cleaned as it is her last day here.

"Y-Yerin unnie?"

Yerin turns her head to the direction to the person who called her. It is her junior trainee.

"The boss is finding for you.."

Yerin's face paled when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter