Chapter 3

I want you to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

She smiles and whispers, "Good Night."                                                                                  

"G-good night to you too unnie."

 

I watch her walk back to her room like nothing happened.

 

Yuju POV 

 

I didn't get any sleep yesterday night.

 

Why did she do that to me? 

 

I lay on my bed for a while and laze. 

 

Today's Saturday that's mean no school. No school means.....

 

Yerin's still here! 

 

I expectingly walk out of the bedroom, ready to greet her. 

 

"Good morning girl!" 

 

"Good morning Yuju."

 

"Good Morning, come eat. It's getting cold." Sowon and Eunha usher me to sit down and eat. 

 

My eyes go up to Yerin, who's sitting across me, between SinB and Umji. 

 

She is all dressed up, ready to go somewhere. 

 

I look over at the wall clock, it shows that it is only 8 in the morning. 

 

Where is she going early in the morning? 

 

I furrow my eyebrows and ask, "Yerin unnie, where are you going? It's only 8." 

 

Yerin looks up from her rice bowl with a confused face.

 

"Yeah Yerin, you are looking pretty early in the morning. You aren't normally like that. Where are you going?" Sowon with a sly grin on her face.

 

Yerin answers with a shy smile, "I am going on a date." 

 

And then she blushes. 

 

I quickly go back to eating and tried to block out the voices but failed miserably. 

 

"Ehhh?! You didn't tell us?! Unnie you are so mean." Umji was so shocked that she accidentally slams the spoon down on the table. 

 

"Yeah...I forgot to tell you guys yesterday. You guys went to sleep early so I didn't get a chance to tell you all together." She says with an apologetic face. 

 

Her eyes flickered to mine when she says that. 

 

Maybe, the thing that happened yesterday night...was it because she's sorry for not telling me?

 

Sowon and Eunha were both speechless and silent. As for me and SinB, we already know the breaking news so, we just keep on eating breakfast.

 

After a short silence, Sowon breaks "So, what happened to 'waiting till graduation'? When did you give him back the answer?" 

 

Yerin explained, "Well, yesterday, when me and SinB went to the amusement park, we coincidentally saw Mino there too."

 

Was that even a coincidence? 

 

"He was so caring and kind that night. He even hugged me when we were riding the roller coaster." She continues on with a pair of dreamy eyes. 

 

I can do that much too Yerin Unnie...

 

"While I am riding and screaming alone behind them." I heard SinB adds in with a whisper. 

 

Umji holds in her giggles. 

 

"Shush SinB-ya." Sowon covers SinB's mouth playfully.

 

SinB squirms at Sowon and tried free herself. 

 

"Alright alright. Calm down Tom & Jerry." Yerin laughs and pulls them away.

 

Umji is watching them silently, waiting for her unnie to continue on with her conversation.

 

After the ruckus, Yerin go on with her memory, "We tried on headbands and watched the fireworks show together."

 

"Aw~ very romantic." Sowon claspes her hands together and sighs. 

 

"I know right. As the fireworks show begun, he looked over at me asked me out again." And then she squeals. 

 

I just sit there and dazed off while SinB, Umji and Sowon are listening to Yerin closely. 

 

Eunha keeps on checking me from the corner of her eyes. Her eyes are showing pity, sadness...

 

I look away from everyone and close my eyes. I braced myself for Yerin's next sentence...

 

"I told him yes."

 

"Ahhh our Yennie got a cute boyfriend!" Sowon exclaims and flings her arms around Yerin. 

 

Yerin just grins. 

 

"Gosh that was so cheesy." SinB complained with a scrunched face. 

 

Umji argues, "No~ that's very cute. Congratulations Unnie!" then she hugs Yerin. 

 

"Thank you Umji ya"

 

"You got a boyfriend earlier than me Yerin-ah. I guess i am too old for a relationship now." Sowon jokingly wipes her fake tears.

 

Then Eunha cut in, "Yerin unnie, you need to treat us well as a celebration." 

 

I painfully add in, "Y-yeah, you should unnie."

 

"I will treat you guys alright. But now, I need to go, he and I are supposed to meet up in next ten minutes. Bye girls."

 

"Bye unnie." "Bye"

 

SinB stands up, walks to her room and then she comes back out dressed up. 

 

Then she asks, "I going to go shopping. Who's coming?" 

 

"I am coming. I need to buy some books." Sowon also stands up from the table. 

 

"I want to come along too unnie." Umji chimes in. 

 

"I need to go change first. You coming Eunha, Yuju?" Sowon asks us.

 

"Nah, I have to study before next week. Next time I guess." I reply.

 

I don't feel like going out after Yerin broke the news. 

 

Eunha glances at me for some sort of answer. I think she is still worrying about me. I am not a kid anymore. 

 

I nod my head slightly in approval. 

 

"I will come Sowon unnie." 

 

"Okay, will meet you outside. Don't take too long."

 

After Sowon and Umji left the room, Eunha drags me to the separate room. 

 

"You okay?"

 

"Yeah, can try. Just a little suffocating. I will survive don't worry too much Eunha unnie. Just go and have fun."

 

She sighs heavily. 

 

"That news took me by surprise too. How come you were so calm?"

 

"I knew that yesterday night. SinB told me when they got back."

 

Eunha then gasps quietly. "Yerin didn't tell you herself?"

 

"Yeah...I think she wanted to tell all of us together. I understand."

 

"Poor you. What should I do with you Yuju-ya."

 

Eunha hugs me tight. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter