Halloween party

OnHo Family

2 days later.....

 

'No..." Minho shook his head and looked away. "No, Kibum, no way am I going to Jiyong's party dressed as a girl."

 

 

 

"Oh, come on, Minho.. Don't be a spoilsport. It's just us and besides, you won't be just a girl." Picking up the red dress, Kibum tried his best to convince his best friend of their costume choices."You'll be Red Riding Hood with a twist. A y Red Riding Hood." Kibum winked as he tried out his own blonde wig.

 

 

 

Rolling his eyes, Minho grudgingly took his Halloween costume and held it against himself. It was a good choice, he admitted silently to himself. The red dress looked y with the corset and slit over the side but he was planning to go as Captain Jack Sparrow. He had seen the costume at a nearby rental place and it was definitely within his budget. To dress up like Red Riding Hood was not part of his plan to get himself wasted. Most of the college boys do not have the capability to distinguish genders when they became drunk and Minho was not keen on them putting their hands on his . 

 

 

 

“Anyway, why am I wearing this costume?”

 

 

 

Kibum rolled his eyes once again as he tried to explain the whole situation to Minho. “Well, you know Jiyong.. He likes to spice things up instead of it being the usual party. This time round, he got this idea of having the best dressed female to win a weekend's stay at his beach house... And to top it off, he will give the winner freedom to do whatever they want or bring whoever they wished as part of the prize." Turning back to the mirror, Key continued. "I intend to win because I'm planning to ask Jonghyun hyung to go with me. I'm going to make him mine during that weekend."

 

 

 

The smirk on Kibum's face sent shivers down Minho's spine. In that instance, he really pitied Jonghyun hyung. Once Kibum had his sights on someone, it would be hard for the claws to be retracted, although, he knew that Jonghyun hyung would willingly let those claws be on him. That man was so whipped for Kibum that he would do anything Kibum said ever since they met several months ago when Minho brought Kibum to that cafe for a study session.

 

 

 

"AGAIN, what has it got to do with me? Why am I involved? Besides, you know why I'm never going to the cafe to see Jonghyun hyung anymore. It was so embarrassing."

 

 

 

Kibum laughed aloud. "Well,at least, you finally managed to get some action. Never thought I see the day you got stripped out of your clothes."

 

 

 

 

"Not on purpose.. That darn ice cube is the fault." Minho groaned as his mind flashed back to that horrifying day. Jonghyun's surprised look, that beautiful stranger's warm hands on his body and the fact that he was not wearing any T-shirt. It was too much for him so he mumbled out an apology to Jonghyun before grabbing his clothes and rushed out of the cafe, ignoring the cold wind.

 

 

 

 

"As my best friend and matchmaker, you wouldn't make me do this alone, right?" Kibum twirled around before he pouted and widened his eyes, knowing that Minho would not be able to resist giving in. "If Kibummie win, Kibummie promise to let tall froggie copy all of Kibummie's notes for the rest of the semester." That's the start of his downfall. Kibum's aegyo.... He cursed internally and swore revenge one day.

 

 

 

That Friday evening, both 'Minjung' and 'Gwiboon' set out to Jiyong's party with their respective wigs on their head. Make up done flawlessly, causing a few catcalls from strangers on the streets that was ignored by Kibum while Minho's face turned as red as the clothes he wore. Upon reaching the house, the party was already in full swing. A sick beat was blasting throughout the packed house, making it almost impossible to move properly. People everywhere were dancing and some even started to make out in the middle of the dance floor.

 

 

 

Kibum was looking around among the crowd before his smile became wider and he started waving excitedly as they walked closer to the bar. "Jjong Babe, you here already? Love your outfit." Jonghyun smiled as he turned around slowly for inspection. He was wearing a pirate's costume complete with the hat and stuffed bird on his shoulder. The kind of outfit Minho would love to be in. He whined and pouted but Minho soon rolled his eyes before he made a move to get himself a drink after he was ignored by the two lovebirds.

 

 

 

What happened next felt like a dejavu. Minho did not realised that there was someone behind him when he turned, causing the drink that was carried by the grey wolf to topple onto his dress. Minho accidentally cursed aloud as the cold ice cubes went down his front. "What the hell? Not again?"

 

 

 

Alarmed, the grey wolf took out his head and started to apologise after he grabbed a few pieces of the napkin at the counter top. "Oh God, I'm so sorry.. I'm not usually this clumsy. I didn't realised that you were standing there. This wolf head really restricted my vision. I.. I'll pay for the drycleaning."

 

 

 

More curse words at the tip of his tongue, MInho was about to let them loose, however, all words disappeared from his mind except for one when he saw who it was. "You....???!!!"

 

 

 

                                                                     *******************************************************************

 

 

 

"Minho... Jinki.... Jinki... Minho.. Guess there is no need to break the ice considering that you both bonded so well because of it." Jonghyun introduced them, Kibum snickering at his side. After the whole ice cube debacle had passed, all four of them went to a quieter location where Jinki and Minho got formally introduced, both looking flustered and shy.

 

 

 

Jinki scratched his head and gave his brightest smile as he cocked his head to the side. "So, a warm cup of coffee...?? My treat. No ice, I promise..?!!"