Coffee Date.....

OnHo Family

The first time Jinki met Minho, he had overslept due to a late night tutoring session. His inability to wake up made him to miss the bus and ended up causing some sort of injury to one of Jonghyun's customers and accidentally stripped him topless. Something that he groaned about whenever he recalled that incident. To make things worse, Jonghyun loved to remind him of it every day.

 

 

 

The second time Jinki met Minho, he was wearing a grey wolf costume after he lost to Jonghyun in a age-old game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The fact that he tend to sweat alot doesn't even bother his best friend who happily took the last pirate costume for Jiyong's party also known as the dude whose party that he was forced to attend. In his mind, he wondered how do mascots survived being in that suit with their vision being restricted and such. He was horrified when his drink was spilled onto this hot-looking babe who looked slightly familiar. In his mind, he cursed his clumsiness and swore never to leave his house even if there was a zombie apocalypse happening outside his door. Still, that didn't prevent his disconnected mouth from rattling off by asking Minho for a date later when introductions were made. Internally, Jinki was hyperventilating and in a state of panicking but thankfully, Minho agreed, saving him from a lifetime of being a hermit on top of Mount Hallasan.

 

 

 

The third time Jinki met Minho, he was as nervous as a mouse hiding in a room full of cats. His now chestnut-coloured hair styled up, unlike his usual hairdo with a brand new pair of dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt to complement the look. All courtesy from his younger brother, Taemin, who took a look at his wardrobe and declared that it was a blasphemy that the most stylish student in his school aka Taemin himself would have a fashion criminal for a brother. Just like a whirlwind, Jinki was left feeling dizzy after Taemin had done his damage to him as well as his wallet but he had to admit it, he did look a bit more better-looking than the usual nerdy look that he sported.

 

 

 

Praying hard to himself that his clumsy nature will not make its appearance, Jinki took a deep breath before he entered the cafe (not Jonghyun's as he did not want their date to be ruined by a reminder of that awful incident). He scanned the place and smiled when he saw Minho shyly waving his hand to attract his attention. Jinki nodded his head to let Minho know that he noticed him and started to walk towards his direction, hoping that his racing heart would calm down by the time he reached Minho..

 

 

 

What happened next was something that Jinki would never anticipated at all. It was as though he had an out-of-body experience and was seeing this terrible accident in slow motion. Somehow, the laces of his sneakers became undone, which Jinki had not noticed. While he was walking nearer to Minho, he tripped forward after stepping one of the laces and in his bid to stop his fall, he accidentally knocked against a passing waitress who had a tray full of drinks. Jinki could only look as the drinks toppled over and splashed onto the one person whom he have the hots for and most probably never see again for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

 

Seeing Minho's wide eyes as he was drenched in a river of iced Americano drinks would have been a funny sight if Jinki was the observer instead of the culprit. Mortified, Jinki could only apologise to the waitress as well as Minho before his apology was cut short by Minho's laughter. "Haha.. Jinki-ssi.. I must say this was not I have in mind when you asked me out for a date but considering how we met, why am I not surprised?"