Jealousy

OnHo Family

"Minho hyung... Minho hyung.."

 

 

 

Minho turned his head towards the sound before he squatted down and opened his arms. A force hurled himself onto him causing him to wobble slightly. He smiled when a melodic laughter accompanied by a tight hug rang out from Sian, Jinki's younger cousin. He had first met Sian when Jinki brought him along on one of their dates. He kept apologising to Minho because his aunt had suddenly showed up at their doorstep with Sian. Her eyes were red and puffy causing concern to Jinki's mom who was her elder sister. Knowing that she would need time alone with her sister, Jinki's mom quickly Sian onto Jinki's arms before he left the house and told him to bring Sian out for a while. He protested but nothing he said could change her mind. It's not that Jinki hates kids but kids scare him alot. Not knowing what to do, he always felt awkward whenever he was placed with his younger cousins during family events. They always wanted to play with him but he just can't understand what they were trying to say which was why he tried to escape any family gathering as much as possible. Internally, he was worried about Minho's reaction as they had never really been in the company of kids during their dates.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, baby... I'm so sorry.. I had to bring my cousin with us for our date. My mom forced me to take Sian and wanted to talk to my aunt in private. I could not even get Taemin to answer his handphone to take him. I don't know where that brother of mine go." Jinki scratched his head while apologising, hoping that Minho would know what to do.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, hyung. I love kids. I'm like the certified babysitter of the family. Just let them stay with me and you can put your mind at ease. Don't worry about it. I'm sure we will get along fine."

 

 

 

 

Minho bent down to the shy boy's level before he introduced himself, putting out his hand for a handshake. "Hi, there.. My name is Minho hyung. You don't know me but I know Jinki hyung. Say, isn't Jinki hyung cute like a rabbit. Do you think we can pat Jinki hyung like a rabbit?"

 

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm not a rabbit.. And I'm not cute either.. I am manly, okay?" Jinki protested and immediately started to pose to show off his muscles. To his surprise, Sian giggled and started to 'whisper' to Minho that he also thought Jinki as a rabbit too. With that, the two of them solidified their bond which grew stronger each time they met. Although Minho seldom saw Sian, those times when they did meet, the boy would only cling to Minho instead of Jinki or even Taemin, sometimes being an accidental er when Jinki wanted to have some time alone with his beloved.

 

 

 

 

 

Initially, Jinki found that it's cute that Sian loved Minho so much but he found himself getting irritated whenever Sian got more attention than him. That cute pout Minho sometimes had while talking to Sian, that bright smile which made his heart rate go higher and not to mention one of his favourite features, eyes that grew big with excitement each time Minho described things that happened recently. Those were the things which Jinki wanted for himself and so, he sulked.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, do you want to go to get some ice-cream with me and Sian?"

 

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, do you want to play football with us? We are going to the park nearby?"

 

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, come here and sit down with us. Sian's favourite show is starting and it's actually really funny."

 

 

 

 

"No." Jinki replied before he went into his room.

 

 

 

 

Minho frowned after hearing that 'no'. He was getting quite annoyed with Jinki's cold attitude towards his cousin. Minho was not related but still he treated Sian better than him. After getting Sian his favourite snack, Minho informed him that he would be back soon. Sian protested as he did not want to watch it alone but Minho promised that he would watch it again with him another day if he missed everything.

 

 

 

 

Minho walked towards Jinki's bedroom with a purpose, intending to scold him for being so rude. However, before he could even  knock, the door opened and he found himself being dragged inside. A pair of arms circled his body and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry.." Jinki exhaled with a sigh. "I.. I'm just jealous."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jinki.. You do know that he's just a small boy." Minho rolled his eyes while trying not to cave into his desires to hug his adorable soft tofu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know... I know... But.. But you pay more attention to him now. I hardly get you to myself.." Jinki pouted. "When was the last time we get to spend time alone? Just the two of us? It's Sian this, Sian that.. Is Sian your new boyfriend now?"

 

 

 

 

 

Trying his best to not laugh, Minho turned around to pacify his boyfriend. His behaviour was just like a small kid and what better way to soothe his hurt feelings other than to kiss them away. Minho cupped his adorable cheeks and smiled. "Nope. Not now or ever. I have a perfectly wonderful boyfriend whom I love very much although he's behaving like a kid at the moment." He pecked Jinki's lips once. "I promise to pay more attention to you, okay? It's partly my fault for not taking your feelings into consideration. I'm sorry, hyung..."

 

 

 

 

 

"N... No... I... I should not have these feelings. I'm sorry too.... Never thought I'll ever be jealous of my own cousin.. My FIVE year old cousin..."

 

 

 

 

"Well, now that we got this out of the way, should we kiss and make up now?" Minho bit his lower lip before he gave another kiss, this time he slid his tongue and engaged in a heated duel with Jinki's while he was pushed backwards until his back was pressed against the door. Minho gasped when Jinki lifted his right leg to curl over his waist causing a delicious friction over their lower parts. He was about to Jinki's shirt to run his fingers all over when they were surprised by a loud knocking and Sian asking if Minho would watch the next episode with him.

 

 

 

 

 

Breathing harshly, Jinki put his head forward to rest onto Minho's while cursing the little rascal's interruptions. "Just tell me that this will just be over soon and my aunt will pick him up so that we can continue this later."

 

 

 

 

 

Minho smirked and turned to open the door. "Play your cards right and I promise Minjung will appear." Leaving Jinki to gape with his jaw open while his thoughts ran wild with those last words.