First Kiss...

OnHo Family

"Guys.. Are you sure you both want the two of us to tag along?" Minho asked Kibum and Jonghyun after he heard their suggestion. He looked at Jinki before he turned his head back to his best friend and his boyfriend. "Um, forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't the fact that you forced.."

 

 

 

"Persuaded... Not forced, Minho." Kibum cut in with a smile, causing Minho to narrow his eyes.

 

 

 

"I repeat, FORCED us to wear those dresses was for you to win the Best Dressed Female in order for you to have alone time with Jonghyun?? Then, won't our presence kind of defeated that purpose?" Minho scratched his head in confusion. "It's a bit weird if we were to join in for your romantic getaway."

 

 

 

"Well, yeah.. That's true but since the main reason for me to win was to have an excuse to make things official with Jjongie and we already did that and more when he took me home that night and pounded me to heaven..."

 

 

 

Cheeks flaming, Minho quickly put his hands over his ears. "Woah, too much info... We do not need to know that.."

 

 

 

"So we talked about it and decided to make it into a boys weekend out instead." Kibum continued as though Minho had not interrupted. "And maybe use this opportunity to help you guys. I mean, come on.... You have your tenth date already and both of you have not kissed yet. Jjongie and I had already made out on our second date. Ouch.. What was that for?" Kibum glared at Minho and rubbed his shin before turning to his boyfriend to pout.

 

 

 

"Serve you right." Minho rolled his eyes before he looked at the slight blush over Jinki's own cheeks. Interlocking their hands together, Minho smiled at him before he turned to face Kibum to try to persuade his best friend to stay out of his love life. "Thanks but no thanks. See, we are doing just fine. Right, hyung?"

 

 

 

'Um... Yeah.. It's really nice of you, Kibum.. b.. but we are just fine. We just want to take things slow." Jinki agreed. "At this point of time, we are perfectly happy with the pace that we are going. Both of us just want a relationship without having to stress ourselves too much."

 

 

 

Sighing internally, Kibum refused to give up without a fight. Pulling out his trump card, he pretended to frown and said in a sad voice. "I.. I guess I would have to tell Taemin that his well-deserved beach trip is cancelled. You guys are not interested in going so there's no point for him to come along too." Putting his head onto Jonghyn's shoulder, he continued on. "Poor Taemin. He was looking forward to this trip, you know... And I thought it would a good distraction for him after his break up with Chanel."

 

 

"Chanel?"

 

 

"Yeah, Chanel.. The exchange student he was dating for the past three months... Hyung, don't tell me you don't know Taemin was dating someone?"

 

 

 

"Um.." Jinki blushed. "I.. I know he was out of the house more often recently but I.. I guess it was for his dance rehearsals."

 

 

Minho squeezed Jinki's hand tighter, knowing that his boyfriend would feel guilty for not knowing about his younger brother's love life. "Babe, whatever you are feeling, stop it. Don't feel guilty about not knowing everything. Taemin is a growing boy, he's bound to have secrets from family here and there. Besides, he knows that you will always be there for him, right?"

 

 

Comforted by Minho's words, Jinki squeezed back and gave a small smile to indicate his appreciation for his supportive words. Having Minho in his life was such a blessing. After that first date gone wrong, Jinki had moaned over the fact that Minho would most probably deleted his contact and was moping around the cafe until Jonghyun had to physically shake him in order for him to move on. To his surprise, he received another message for another date. Long story short, both of them bonded so well together that it felt natural to progress onto the next stage. However, Kibum was right, as much as they had a great time on their dates, both were still too nervous to make the first move. Their first kiss had yet to happen even though he could feel the sparks from Minho's eyes.

 

 

Jinki then decided that perhaps he should take Kibum's offer. Who knows, things might just happen naturally towards the next step. "Okay.. Okay... Jonghyun, Kibum.. We accept the offer. We'll go and have a boys' weekend at the beach, just us and Taemin."

 

 

The following weekend............

 

 

"Woah, when Jiyoung said his beach house is awesome, I thought he was exaggerating. I never expected it to be so cool. Look, it even has a movie room complete with the surround system." Kibum gasped in awe as he looked around the house together with the rest after they arrived.

 

 

 

"Okay, me and Jjongie will be taking the biggest room with that jacuzzi. The rest of you settle your own sleeping arrangement. Meet you all later at 5 so that we can explore the area for a good dining spot." Kibum announced before he took Jonghyun's hand and proceeded to their room for the weekend.

 

 

 

Before Jinki could even say anything in response, Taemin turned to look at his older brother as he put on his sad, pouty face knowing that his brother could never resist giving in to him. "Hyung... Can.. Can I have the room to myself? You can bunk with Minho hyung... Please??"

 

 

 

"Tae... But..."

 

 

 

"Please, hyung... " Without waiting for an answer, Taemin quickly went to one of the remaining rooms and closed his door, leaving the two of them behind. Both stood there awkwardly while waiting for the other to speak.

 

 

 

Minho blushed and took Jinki's hand to lead them to their room. "Hyung. Remember what you told me last week? Let nature run its course, right?!! If things happen, it will happen so let's not worry too much about it. Besides, I trust you." Minho smiled. He hesitated for a few seconds before he quickly gave Jinki a light peck on his lips and disappeared to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Jinki put his hand up to the spot, feeling as though Minho's lips imprinted onto it. Soon, a wide grin appeared before he fell back to the bed and spazzed around like a lovesick teenager. Yup, this weekend will definitely be an interesting one....