First meeting...

OnHo Family

It was a typical, cold day in the life of a normal student. Bundled up in a warm sweater and jacket with a bag slung over the shoulders and last minute studying while scanning the notes that were hastily written the previous night. Minho was trying his best to hold onto his files even as he was reading up on Professor Jung's lecture about the socio-economics of the modern world that he had not noticed the door of his favourite cafe did not slide open as usual. It was only after he had fallen onto his buttocks with his right hand pressed against his forehead that he blinked in confusion. Wondering where had Jonghyun hyung gone this morning and will he get deprived of his usual americano before school.

 

 

In that instant, he heard a voice calling out to someone before he realised that there was a stranger who started talking to him when he noticed him bending down.

 

 

"Hey, are you okay? I saw the whole thing and it really sounded bad even from the distance. I'm so sorry about this. I was supposed to come in earlier but I overslept." After helping Minho to get up, the stranger went on his knees to collect all of Minho's notes which had fallen to the ground. "I had wanted to shout out to you to stop before you hit the door but I guess I was too late."

 

 

The stranger then grinned sheepishly at Minho, his white teeth sparkling in the sun as his eyes wrinkled to form crescent shaped ones. It was so breathtaking that Minho just stood there as he was rendered speechless by the sight. Crescent eyes soon furrowed into a frown when the person became worried that the injury might have been more severe than he thought. Quickly gathering the notes, he stood up and produced a set of keys from his left pocket and inserted it into the lock. He then put everything in his hands onto the nearest table before he pulled the frozen boy into the cafe.

 

 

"Oh dear... The injury must have been quite bad. Oh no, Jonghyun will kill me if anything happens to his customers." The stranger muttered to himself as he rushed to the ice machine to wrap some cubes into a towel to place onto the injured part. "Lee Jinki, what will you do if anything happens to this guy? How could you sleep late and ended up oversleeping when you promised Jjong that you will take good care of his cafe..??"

 

 

Jinki was so absorbed in berating himself that he had not noticed Minho moved closer to him until he felt a slight touch on his upper arm. Shocked as he was not expecting that, Jinki accidentally threw the ice cubes in the air, causing a mini hailstorm to befall the occupants. Suddenly, an ice cube entered the top of Minho"s jacket before sliding down his back, causing the poor guy to jump around like a monkey. Horrified, Jinki quickly ran to him and tried his best to remove Minho's jacket followed by his T-shirt in order to locate the ice cube. "Oh My God... I'm so sorry.. I really didn't mean this to happen."

 

 

"Ehem, sorry to break this romantic moment.... Do I even want to know why is Minho topless in MY cafe?" Jonghyun stood at the entrance, eyes wide open, not expecting his friend/employee undressing his friend/customer.