Unbelievable

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun is melting halfway down the sea. The orange mixes with the blue, creating a darker color resembling purple. For a moment, Yongsun stared at it in awe. She has always found the beach absolutely beautiful. It was a great coincidence that she has a meeting here with a producer – Stella Luna.

 

Yongsun has never heard of that producer before but apparently she’s a big hit overseas. Her marketing department, now filled with Byul’s former team, has assured her that working with that producer would make any artist go global. So, she sets off to Malaysia where Stella Luna is having her vacation.

 

Yongsun was led to a huge hall. The walls are white and the ceilings are high. The lights are almost blinding with its brightness, a huge contrast to the dark outside as seen from the long glass windows. The floor is covered with blooming irises, a mixture of two colors: blue, sign of hope, and yellow, of passion.

 

The flowers give off a mellow smell that it made Yongsun feel a little intoxicated. She walks forward, only noticing the figure at the center of the hall. It’s a woman wearing an all-white suit. Yongsun can only see the long straight brunette hair as the woman was standing with her back to the older woman. However, Yongsun knows this is the person she’s supposed to meet tonight – Stella Luna.

 

As Yongsun walks closer and closer to the woman, her heart begins to beat erratically. It felt weird. She hasn’t been nervous in meeting someone in years. The last time was when she met Byul in that company meeting and it tuned out great results. Maybe this would have a great outcome as well.

 

“No,” Yongsun whispers under her breath. She chuckles a little, feeling absurd at what she just thought. She looks like Byul – the way she stands, hands in her pockets. But Byul has silver hair and is currently in Korea. It’s impossible she’s in Malaysia.
 

Yongsun was still shaking her head when she heard a very familiar husky voice. “What’s so funny?” She looks up and sees Byul grinning at her, nose crinkled. Yongsun feels dizzy for a moment. She doesn’t know what is happening but she is sure that Byul is the one behind it.

 

Byul sees the confusion in Yongsun’s face and she giggles. “Surprised?” Byul says as she holds her hand. When Yongsun grabs it, she lets the older woman steady herself before continuing. “You must have a few questions. Fire ahead.”

 

“A few?” Yongsun raises her voice as she scrunches her eyebrows together. She slaps Byul’s arm a few times as hard as she could. “Is there even a Stella Luna??”

 

Byul nods. “Yeah, that’s me – but in Latin.” When Byul sees Yongsun’s “done” look, she laughs. “What?”

 

“Byul, it should have been Luna Stella,” Yongsun says as she pinches the bridge of her nose. “And that’s not important!” She glares at the younger woman. “What are you doing here and why did you make me come here?”

 

“But Stella Luna sounds better,” Byul whispers as she pouts.

 

“Byul!”

 

“Right, right.” Byul clears . She guides Yongsun to the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter