Fire (1)

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was livid. She hasn’t seen nor talked to her girlfriend for almost three months. Three whole months! She’s not taking this, not from anyone. She might have thought that it was okay since it’s Byul she’s talking about but this has gone far enough.

 

A project that needs her to be in the office almost twenty-four hours a day? That’s just bull.Yongsun breathes a little as she drives to the Moon Corp. She did tell her about it. It was supposed to be a huge project that’ll take a lot of her time and attention.

 

“Unnie, I wouldn’t be able to talk or probably even send messages to you for a long time.” Byul rubs her hands together, nervous at the woman looking down at her.

 

“Why? Even a ‘Good night’ or ‘Good morning,’ you won’t be able to do that?” Yongsun was standing in front of Byul with her arms folded in front of her chest.

 

“No,” Byul says as she blinks 20 times per second. “I don’t even know if I’ll get enough sleep or have bathroom breaks. We’ve been waiting for this for years.”

 

Yongsun heaves a deep sigh. “Alright. I’m fine with it. I’ll just visit you at your place during the weekends then.”

 

“Uh,” Byul raises a finger as if trying to make a point. “I won’t be going home as well.”

 

“What?!” Yongsun grabs Byul’s finger and bends it towards the back of the latter’s hand. “Why?!”

 

“Ah-ah! That hurts!” Byul pulls her finger away from Yongsun’s grip. She glares at the older woman and pouts.

 

“I’m sorry,” Yongsun says before pecking Byul’s cheek. “But why the hell aren’t you going back home for a long time?!” Yongsun glares back at Byul.

 

“Unnie, you really do have a split personality.” Byul chuckles. She rubs the crease in between Yongsun’s brows with her fingers. “I still need to rest but I’ll probably be working even during the weekends. Me and most of my team have rooms in the company for things like these. We’ll be staying in the company for a few months.”

 

“Is this really necessary?” Yongsun cuddles beside Byul.

 

“Unfortunately, yes. I’m sorry, unnie, but I can’t risk this.” Byul kisses the side of Yongsun’s head.

 

Oh, there would be no cuddles happening soon and there definitely has to be kisses sent my way when I come through those doors. Yongsun calls Byul first as a warning or maybe the woman’s finally done with her work.

 

“Byul?”

 

“Unnie, hi.” Byul was quick in answering the call and replying.

 

“I’m on my way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter