Moon and the Stars

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Byulyi, CEO of Moon Corporation, is behind her desk typing away to finish most of her work for today even though it’s only ten o’clock in the morning. That’s how much she wants to get off of work early today. The reason is because of the pair of eyes that are currently boring holes through her desktop. She looks up and slightly to the side and sees the owner of such eyes, still looking at her.

 

Lee Sunmi, CEO of Horoscope, is sitting a few feet away on Byulyi’s office couch. She has her laptop with her that is left off and closed, a few scattered papers on the table and pen she’s biting. She has her legs crossed and her body leaning forward. She is supposed to be working as her company is currently a client of Byulyi but she has a different matter she’s currently working on.

 

Byul sighs, realizing that Sunmi wouldn’t stop staring at her until she gives the latter some attention. “Sunmi,” Byul calls the woman.

 

“Hmm?” Sunmi hums in response, still biting the pen in between her lips. Her eyes sparked with Byul finally talking to her after days of being together.

 

“As I’ve told you countless of times, we have an office prepared for you just a few floors below.” Byul pinches the bridge of her nose, a headache threatening to overcome her senses. “You would be more comfortable working there.”

 

Sunmi opens and takes the pen, putting it down on the table. “I’m very comfortable working here, Byul.” She leans her back to the backrest of the couch and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

 

“That doesn’t seem to be the case. You barely did anything just like the days before.” Byul was now cradling her head with her hands while her elbows are on her desk. “At this rate, we’ll take a few weeks to finish the marketing for your clothes line.”

 

“That’s the plan.” Sunmi is smirking at Byul having a headache because of her. All of Byul’s expressions, for her, are undoubtedly adorable including the annoyed one she has on now.

 

Byul groans in exasperation. “I can’t believe you didn’t even hide your intentions.” She leans her head back on her office chair with her eyes closed, trying to calm down.

 

Sunmi stands up as quietly as she can and walks over to Byul, planning to give the latter either a shoulder or head massage. But then her heels made a sound and she knows it alerted Byul, rendering her plan to get closer to the cold woman impossible t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter