All About Cafes and Work Settings

One Big Happy EXO Family?

What makes someone happier: being with best friends that you knew since middle school or your significant other? For Minseok's case, it's both. He loves his best friends, Joonmyeon, Jongdae, and Baekhyun. However, he loves his husband, Xi Luhan, as well, especially when he, Kim Minseok, found out why to love Luhan even more: a big plus sign on a plastic stick. His best friends are pregnant as well, but he is scared of telling them.

 So here they are, 4 best friends at a cafe near Minseok's house like they always do. 'The Mothers' Club' Minseok likes to call his friendship circle jokingly. Since when? When he found out about the fetus in his tummy. He is picking on his muffin and sighs. Joonmyeon takes notice.

"What's wrong, Minnie hyung? Is Luhan giving you a hard time lately?" Joonmyeon asks. Minseok gasps at his friend.

"Of course not." Minseok replies.

"Then what is wrong?" Jongdae asks. 

"I found out something the other day," Minseok starts to say. Joonmyeon gestures him to continue "That we all have another thing in common. We have been besties since middle school, sure, but more than that. We all married our college sweethearts, who have been close themselves, we all are the househusbands, and now we all are expecting." While Jongdae and Joonmyeon have ajar mouths from the shock, Baekhyun spits his tea across the table.

"Ugh. Park Baekhyun that's gross." Jongdae whines. Baekhyun, who is coughing up a storm. Baekhyun mutters a quick 'sorry' as he wipes the table. 

"You are pregnant?" Joonmyeon asks as Minseok nods to him. "What was Luhan's reaction?"

"He screamed a little, but I guessed that was from excitement. I am nervous, though." Minseok says, continuing his talk with "What if I am not cut to be a mother figure yet?" With that, Baekhyun, being his extra self, gasps.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE." He yells. Jongdae rolls his eyes. 

"Could you be any louder? I think that the president heard your loud ." Jongdae whines.

"Baekhyun has a point," Joonmyeon says. "You are more capable of being with child. You have a uniqueness of your well being. You will be ok. Yifan's proud face after telling him about my pregnancy could be hung up on our wall."

"I agree with that," Baekhyun says. "Chanyeol's sunshine smile could brighten my day."

" You'll be proud eventually," Jongdae says. "Luhan must be. Yixing's reaction was similar to his."

"Now, I must go back home. You boys too." Joonmyeon says as they all stood up. They all bid their goodbyes. They grabbed their to-go cups and leave the cafe.

Meanwhile, Luhan is walking inside the office building. He found out about his husband's pregnacy, and he wants to tell his childhood friends about it, who also have pregnant partners. They work for the same company. Nothing but office work, the bossman probably won't give a about any news about his workers, so Luhan doesn't say a thing at the meeting. After the boring meeting is over, the 4 friends go to their lunch break in the lounge. Yifan, Yixing, and Chanyeol are all talking about their spouses' pregnancies, but Luhan is now nervous to tell the news. 

"How is Minseok lately?' Luhan was knocked out of his thoughts to the person who asked the question, Chanyeol.

"Doing well." Luhan answers. Chanyeol looks at him with a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. Yifan and Yixing stopped talking to each other. Luhan mutters a quiet 'he's finally pregnant', in which Chanyeol replies. "I couldn't hear you."

"Minseok is pregnant," Luhan says. "I found out the other day." After a long pause, Luhan was not expecting Yifan to clap excitedly, in which Yixing and Chanyeol look at him in shock.

"Congrats, Lu," Yifan says. "You should be proud. When Joonmyeon got pregnant, It was one of the proudest moments I've ever been."

"I agree. Babies are a blessing." Chanyeol tells him. "Pregnant Beak has been making me smile lately."

"Soon, Minseok hyung would be showing," Yixing tells him. "I can't wait until Jongdae grows. In less than a year, we all will be fathers."

Luhan could only nod. Soon, lunch was over, and they all went back to work. He better start planning when he got home.