Recovery

If I Die

"I'm bored, hey let's do janken (rock paper sissors) to see who gets food for us." Mayu stood up from the couch. Although it took a lot of convincing, Mayu finally got everyone to agree after 20 minutes. Having it been her suggestion she didn't notice that Yuki made a fist over her head --Mayu always throws sissors first-- acting as a signal to the other girls. As expected Mayu threw sissors, and the rest of the girls threw rock. The girls cheered as Mayu looked disappointedly at her index and middle finger.

"Mayu I want wan tan o ta be (a japanese word play on Mayu's last name Watanabe for Wonton food)," Jurina joked.

Jurina's jokes never worked on anyone else except her sister, or it was just funny that everyone would rather facepalm than laugh. 

"You're not funny Jurina," Sasshi commented. 

"Well that's what you're marrying into."

"Wait you're finally agreeing to let me be Ami's girlfriend?" Sasshi smiled and clasped her hands together leaving Jurina speechless. 

The now silent room eurppted with laughter, more specificlly Oshima Yuko's laughter. "HAHA I get it Wan tan o ta be, Watanabe. HAHA good one Jurina!" Yuko laughed from across the room. Her late reaction called for a creepy, loud,and in sync facepalm that came from everyone.  

Sasshi who never left your side saw your fingers move a bit out of the corner of her eye. Unsure if it actually happened Sasshi took your hands into her own. Feeling a light squeeze, Sasshi squealed causing everyone to look at her. Everyone gave Sasshi questioning looks until they heard you groaned and shuffled awake. Jurina's eyes lit up like an explosion, pushing Sashihara Rino onto the floor to see her baby sister.

"Ami, are you okay?" The rest of the girls began to crowd around your hospital bed. You tried to sit up but Sasshi stopped you before you would injure yourself again. 

"I was stabbed," you gave a small chuckle, groaned in pain and held onto your abdomen. 

"Easy kiddo," Yuki cooed. 

"It's good to have you back Ami," Sakura smiled. 

"Yeah, Jurina has a really ugly crying face," Mayu pulled out her phone. 

"本当に?!"(Really?!)" You replied as you became amused. "Haha you look like a duck with swollen eyes," you laughed only to hold onto your abdomen once again. 

"Stop it," Jurina gave you a flick on your forehead.

"Oww!" You looked around again. "Hey where's mom and dad?"

"Busy with work...,"Jurina said through gritted teeth that made you pout. "You would think after their daughter gets stabbed they wouldn't give a damn about the company. How could they, you al---" Jurina was interrupted by Sakura who backhand Jurina's stomach to shut her up. 

"Aww don't be sad Ami, I'm here and that's all you need," Sasshi kissed your cheek making Jurina almost jump her. 

"I'm going to get the food guys," Maeda stood up from the foot of the bed. 

"Eh... Mayuyu has to go though she lost," Yuko pointed only to earn a slap from Mayu. 

"It's okay, Ami needs you guys around plus it's awkward we hadn't had much time to spend together. Aren't you tired of this white room?" Maeda held the door handle ready to take her leave.

"It's a grey room Maeda." Yuki said.

"I was talking to Ami," Maeda took her leave closing the door behind her.

Your face froze remembering what had happened before gaining conscience again. Jurina risked her health, Sakura risked her career, Mayu risked her love, Yuki risked her personality, and the worse, Sasshi risked her life. Her bloody stained unifrom couldn't leave your mind. A hand waved in front of your face. 

"You okay?" Yuko questioned.

"Yeah," you smiled.

"You were out for a week, did you experience like a life after death?" Mayu questioned.

You thought about it for while, 2 seconds to be exact. Would they believe you if you were to tell them what had happened when you almost died? Even if they did you'd have to recall those painful mirages that seemed so real. Getting stabbed was one thing, watching the one you love hurt because of it was another. If it were up to Ami she would rather be punished with the same fate as Prometheus or Sisphus than watch her friends and family suffer.

"Not really," You held on to Sasshi's hand giving her the brightest smile you ever made since Nako passed away. 

Unexpectly both of your heads collided. Your lips touched as both your eyes widened in surprise. You both pulled away in shock and found Yuko on the floor holding her stomach and kicking the air as her laughter filled the room.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you could get discharged you had to stay in the hospital for another 5 days before you could finally leave the hospital. Thank God you were not restricted to just your room, cause honeslty that's a pain in the --figuratively and literally. During these 5 days it was a living heal and a loving memory. The girls always made the mood brighter causing you to laugh and kill your abdomen at the same time.  Ofcourse, they babied you. But this time it was mainly Mayu and Yuki, Oh and Sakura to help with the medical stuff. Like making sure your stab wound was dry, clean, rebandaging, personal hygiene including washing your hands and bathing --okay that last one was Jurina's job. 

Unfortunatley, physical activities was not on the list. For someone who could never sit still and someone who had Matsui blood that was way too hard. Hey you got a metalic cane for a few weeks... if that helps. When you went back to your class, there were decorations and a small welcome back party for you. Those three boys? Yeah they fell of the face of the Earth or whenever you were around at least. Mayu and Yuki never actually submitted the recording... they just threatened to do so if they ever found anyone of them around their precious daughter. 

Sasshi was still planning to confess, except just not when you graduated or turned of age because life is short. You however, caught her trying to make plans with Sakura, Mayu and Yuki on ways to confess you. You dragged her out of the empty library and brought her to the schools garden --yes the school has a garden, what kind of fanfiction would this be if the school didn't have a place for students to confess. You confessed this time, and Sashihara was thrilled. Thank goodness your stab wound was now a scar or the impact of Sasshi's jump would've hurt more. Okay, now run for your lives because apparently Jurina was hidden in a bush after stalking you -- not creepy at all. 

After your sister's graduation, Sakura continued on her path to be a doctor but more specifically a physical therapist as Jurina became a coach for a variety of sports at your school and a professional wrestler (#Tofu Pro Wrestling) --what a gret duo. Mayu and Yuki both became singers--let me tell you that the both of them as a duo has killed my spirit and regenerated it several times. Yuko and Maeda became actresses --check out their dramas... can't remember any of their drama's names. Later on in life, you took over Matsui Corporation and Sasshi ran an udon/ramen shop. Some ramen would be good right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

little did she know......................