Revenge

If I Die

It is one of those rare days where Sasshi and Jurina can not be found in the hospital room --trying to kill each other-- in fact they weren't even in the hospital  thanks to Mayuki. Unfortunately Jurina had a track meet that the team desperately needed her to go --they were losing badly and needed their star runner. Jurina hesitated until Mayu dragged her out of the room, due to being in the "dark" room Jurina hissed when she entered the sunlight. Despite being “trapped” in the room, Jurina constantly worked out --for herself, and because Sakura wanted her girl friend to remain the good looking one.

Sasshi refused to go home when her grandparents were visiting. That caused Sasshi’s parents to march into your room and pull her out by the ear as Yuki told them exactly where their daughter was.

Sakura just followed her parents around until the two came back. Of course due to the older Matsui’s request Mayuki was “forbidden” to leave the room until either one of them came back. Sasshi vowed to be the first one back to finally get that alone time with you she desperately wanted.

Even for just a day Yuki was glad to watch over you, as if you were her little sister and sometimes her daughter. Mayu on the other --although she loved you-- has never figured out how Jurina and Sasshi could stay in that claustrophobic room. Mayu constantly couldn’t sit still especially looking at your bruises and cuts on your face. Yuki went to grab some food for herself and her lover, only to return with crumbled pieces of tan paper on the floor.

“Nani kore,” Yuki asked handing Mayuyu the water instead of the caffeine in her other hand.“Mayuyu?” Without an answer, Yuki unfolded a piece of paper on the floor.

 

Suspects

Mariko

"It can’t be Mariko, she treats Jurina like her own kid. And her hurting Ami would make Jurina not respect her," Yuki reasoned.

Miru

"Miru never met Ami before, just heard of her. We met her on the class trip to Osaka," Yuki established

Tamaki Sensei

"Who is Tamaki Sensei? Is she new?" Yuki questioned.

"I don’t know, sounds like someone she is close to," Yuki facepalmed.

Kuwana Sensei

"Kuwana Sensei? だれが(Who is that)."

"Who’s that?" Mayu questioned

Nagai Sensei

"Nagai Sensei?" Yuki once again questioned.

"Stop making up suspects Yuki!" Yuki glared, rolled up the piece of paper and smacked Mayu with it --before reading the list again.

Yuki

"How can I be a suspect???" 

"You could’ve been black," Mayu accused.

"That is ridiculous, black never appears," Yuki gave a scowl. 

“Not in public at least,” Mayu muttered. 

Sakura

"She the one who found her," Yuki sighed.

Jurina

"Jurina would not do that to her own sister," Yuki rolled her eyes at how ridiculous this list was.

"We never know, Jurina can hate her sister that much." Yuki once again facepalmed almost causing herself to sneeze as she accidently smacked her own nose.

Yuko

"Yuko hasn’t even hurt a fly."

"You forget the time she kicked me in the face."

"Honesty if I was Yuko at that time I would’ve kicked you myself," Yuki snickered remembering that specific moment when Mayu kept sticking her finger in people's ear and Yuko's face. "You were so annoying," Yuki laughed before a black pen was thrown at her head.

Maeda

"She is the biggest suspect, we don’t know where she is from. She only moved here when Nako got diagnosed with cancer," Mayu reasoned when Yuki read her name.

"That’s just a coincidence, Maeda didn't caude Nako to have cancer, I don't think that is how cancer works."

Sasshi

"Really?! Sasshi loves her!"

"Maybe Sasshi is only clingy towards Ami so she can kill her," Mayu bit the tip of another pen.

Nako

"Nako is dead."

"You never know," Yuki rolled her eyes.

Ami

"Maybe it was a way to commit suicide," Mayu eyes widened.

"Suicide sounds reasonable. WHY WOULD IT BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GYMMMMMM!" A glimps of Black began to show up. 

"Is everything alright in here?" The door opened revealing Sasshi in a well dressed white sunflower dress. 

"Ah Sasshi?!" Mayu ran towards Sasshi holding her shoulders. "Did Jurina or Sakura see someone stab Ami?"

"I-Im not sure," Sasshi stuttered. Mayu released Sasshi's shoulder and ran out of the room with Yuki following behind. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Three boys roamed along the ally way towards their houses. One was in ripped jeans with black high tops and an oversized gray hoodie. Another wore black pants, a plan white T-shirt and a black, gray and white flannel. The last wore jeans with an AKB T-shirt and converse. The three were cheerful as ever pushing each other around, forgetting what has happened a week before.

Due to being on break not much information was given about your condition after the stabbing incident. To some people you could be dead and to some you were just faked being stabbed. Those who carred tried to get information from teachers but didn't get anything from it. Some students who wanted to be close to a Matsui, for money, tried to visit was either stopped by security or didn't know where you were. It's actually scary what people would do for money, your room was changed a couple times due to crazy people... just gonna leave it there. To these boys they could care less if you were alive or dead, if you were alive they would treaten to stab you again if anything were to slip, if you were dead they couldn't be fully suspects because no one saw and they are each others "alibi". 

Although the investigation was still going on the boys believed they wouldn't get caught as they "passed" the interview. Unfortunately, they weren't completely off the hook as Mayuyu was capable of finding out things investigators would die for. In her black hoodie, tan timerlands, and her dark uniform, she stalked the three boys as if following her prey. For Mayu, fighting wasn't the best thing she could do, she loved using mind tricks. Of course mind tricks don't work that well when adrenaline takes over the control system in your head. 

Before she knew it she already started to punch and kick the boys. Although Mayu usual never fought she knew enough to save herself, unfortunately not enough to save herself this time. Luckily, Yuki came and saved her. Unfortunately for Yuki, the person she was trying to hide for 4 years resurfaced again. In payment to stop getting beat up, Yuki made them confess stabbing you while Mayu recorded.

"We only tried to give her a lesson for embarrassing us, we gave her a few punches but she was stronger than the 3 of us. I didn't want t lose to her again so I stabbed her!" Haruto cried. 

Yuki punched him across the face. "You're lucky we are the ones here, if it was her sister or someone else in Kami 7 you would've been dead." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Ah sorry if the story seems a bit boring... I don't really what I can do but continue to support my story please.