Losing You

If I Die

"Oh my god," Sakura and Jurina faced your bloody body. Jurina squinted and realized who it exactly was, her eyes widened and ran towards you. 

"Ami!" Jurina examined your body and took out a rose pink and white handkerchief to press on your wound. She held your head in her other arm as Sakura called the ambulance. Tears threatened to fall out of Jurina's eye but she didn't let it, for if she did cry it'll be the thought of losing you. Matsui Ami was not about to die on her watch. 

When the ambulance came Sakura was already bawling her eyes out, students lined up outside to see the accident taking out their phones, even when it was forbidden. But who could blame them, humankind is drawn towards distruction and death, it's the only thing guaranteed in our lives anyway. They would've surrounded the poor unconsious girl like hyenas too if it weren't for the rest of the Kami7 who stood guard. Except they too couldn't help but to not look away. 

The paramedics laided you on the gurney strapped you down along with strapping down the handkerchief to your wound. With an oxygen mask over your mouth, they wheeled you towards the ambulance with Jurina following closly behind. 

"Jurina-chan we will follow behind," Mayu stated as Jurina nodded. 

Upon reaching the hospital, the doctors in charge of your surgery rolled you into the O.R stopping Jurina from entering. Jurina sat outside her hands filled with dried blood, but that didn't matter to her as she broke down holding tightly on to the bottom of her skirt. Jurina has never cried in front of you and she planned to keep it that way even if you were unconsious. She felt a hand on her back and looked up with her puffy eyes. Yuko hugged and comforted Jurina as Maeda went to get wet paper towels to clean Jurina's hands. Sakura rested her head on Jurina's shoulder with her hand resting on Jurina's thigh. Mayu, Yuki and Sasshi sat across from JurisakuAtsuyuu. Sasshi sat in the middle with her head down as Mayu and Yuki sat on each side comforting the poor girl who was madly in love with you. 

"Jurina!" everyone looked towards the person who called Jurina's name.

"Okaasan?" Jurina stood up and wiped away her tears away.

"Is she okay?" Jurina then ran to hug her mom. 

"I should've been there. She shouldn't have gotten stabbed. It should've been me. She already lost Nako, I should've been there for her. I knew how Nako affected her and yet I did nothing at school, but that's when she needed me the most! It's all my fault, she's in there because I didn't do my job as a big sister." Jurina sobbed into her mother's shoulder. 

"Shh it's okay. You know she is strong Jurina. It's not your fault. She's going to be okay because she has you. She's going to be okay because you found her fast enough. She's going to be okay because she has people around her who love her a lot. She's strong and I know you are too." Mother Matsui caressed Jurina's head. 

Jurina felt guilty. Was her mom just saying that without knowing? She only comforted you when you cried, never bothered to see how you were when you weren't. So how could she be there for you. She only found you in that condition because she was trying to find a place to kiss Sakura. So how could she have found you fast enough. Mother Matsui wasn't wrong when she said you have people around her because Jurina and her friends all loved you. But you yourself didn't consider them your friends, you felt as if they were your sister's friends who pitied you. When in truth, it wasn't really like that. You are strong, stronger than you will know. 

"Guardian of Matsui Ami?" 

"Hai!" Mother Matsui lightly pushed Jurina out of the way as Kami7 stood behind her. 

"Ami-san was stabbed in her right abdomen, luckily no vital organs were stabbed. Can I ask who's handkerchief was strapped down on her?" The girls moved out of the way and looked at Jurina. "Good job you saved Ami's life. Mrs. Matsui we are moving her into the private room you asked for right now. You guys are free to visit her but when she wakes up call one of the nurses." 

The room was dark. There were windows that viewed the city and a window above your hospital bed with the view of the hallway. Both the curtains above your head and across the door were shut. Your hospital bed laid on the left side of the room. On the right there were leather couches, two longs ones parallel to each other, one medium sized and one single on the other ends of the coffee table that laid in middle. A few other chairs sat under the window facing your bed. There was a bathroom on the far left side of the room.

If it wasn't for the heart monitor beeping and the oxygen mask that would fog up the girls would've though you were dead. There were a few scratches on the bridge of your nose, the corner of your lips, and the center of your cheek bones. Your hands lay beside you outside of the blanket. 

"Jurina can you take care of her? I have to go back to the company your father is calling for me," Jurina nodded as her mother hugged her and left the room closing the door behind her. Sasshi grabbed a chair and sat on your left, kissing your forehead before sitting down holding your hand. Jurina pulled another chair and sat on your right side. 

"Sasshi-chan, Jurina-chan and I will stay here tonight," Sakura spoke. 

"We'll go home and sleep. We'll bring back clothes for you guys to change out of uniform so you don't have to sleep in bloody clothes," Yuki said loud enough for everyone to hear, specifically for Jurina to hear. 

The room remained quiet for an hour even when no one was asleep. Yuki and Mayu came back with bags of clothes knowing that Sasshi and Jurina were not going to leave until you wake up. Sakura wasn't going to leave especially when her girlfriend and bestfriend was in the room. Luckily school just started their break for 3 weeks, Sasshi and Jurina intended to stay for that long and even longer if they had to. 

Sakura took the toiletries into the bathroom and used the shower room first.

"She's not going to go Jurina-chan. She's strong, plus she isn't going to go without giving me a kiss," Jurina laughed and reached over the bed to give Sasshi a small slap on the head.