Please Wake Up

If I Die

A knock was heard on the brown wooden door, of your hospital room, before it glided along the wall. Jurina and Sasshi glanced at the person at the door. She was wearing sailor moon scrubs. 

"Ah I have to check on a few things," Her eyes shook as her hands were held tight in front of her. One could tell that she was a new nurse, or it was her first time treating someone in the upper class. Sasshi moved out of the way but Jurina stood her ground glaring at the poor girl. A visiable gulp was actually seen, as she started fidgeting with her thumbs spinning around the other thumb. 

"Jurina-chan she's only doing her job," Sasshi whispered trying to calm Jurina down. 

"What is going on here?" Sakura entered the room again with a few bottles of ice green tea in her hands. 

"Uh- I have to check on A-Ami's vitals," the nurse spoke. 

"You don't have to worry about that, I check them earlier," Sakura smiled.

"You did!" Sasshi and Jurina yelled at the same time. 

"Really?" the nurse looked shocked.

"Really, my mom helped at first."

"Mom?" 

As if on cue, the door reopened and in came a person with similar height as Sakura. Maybe a carbon copy of Sakura just older and wore a lab coat. 

"Dr. Miyawaki?" The three other girls in the room slightly shouted and bowed shortly after.  

The older women smiled and hugged her daughter. Making her way towards the foot of your bed, the women picked up the chart to record and compare your vitals. Jurina panicked when Sakura's mother took off the oxygen mask.

"It's alright I'm just checking her temperature. She can also breathe on her own now."

Your temperature was 37.9 degrees celsius, for my friends in america 100.22 degrees fahrenheit, a slight fever. Usually nothing to worry about but should still be monitored frequently especially after surgery. Checking the heart monitor, that was connected though the clip on your finger, read 72 bpm. It was nothing to worry about as your pulse has been 72bmp for a while now after being recorded a few times. Your respiration rate, the number of breaths you take per minute, was normals well at 14 breaths per minute. Blood pressure was also normal120/80. Nothing seemed wrong it was just like you were asleep, only you didn't wake up in a day. Sakura's mother taught her daughter what to check for and monitor your fever in case it gets worse, but as of now she won't give anything to you because it's such a low fever. 

 Despite you being in the hospital, Sakura learned more at the hospital than she would by readng her textbooks. She didn't necessarily like the fact that you were in the hopital just the fact she could be in the hospital. 

"Everything is okay, just a slight fever but other than that it's as if she is sleeping," Dr.Miyawaki clasped her hands together. 

"How come she isn't waking up?" Jurina asked with concern.

"Probably her way of dealing with the trama," she patted Jurina's shoulder and headed towards the door only to turn around. "What are you still doing there?" she turned towards the nurse who quickly followed after her.

"She's going to wake up Ju,don't worry," Sakura kissed Jurina's lips. 

Sasshi gasped. "What it's not like you haven't seen us kissing before." 

"No, I know a way to wake Ami-chan up," Sasshi smiled.

"Nani?"

Sasshi removed you oxygen mask and placed it to the side. She moved the few strands of your hair, that was over your eyes,  behind your ear. She gazed lovingly at your pink plump lips and kissed them. 

"Nani kore?" Jurina dragged Sasshi off you and possesively held and clung to your arm. "That's not going to wake her!"  But no words came out of Jurina's open mouth when she felt her own hand being grasped by yours.

Yuko yodelled into the room, with Mayu and Yuki following after. Except Yuki constently tried to avoid Mayu while having her arm crossed over her . A chase began in the hospital room, but no one in there seemed to mind as it was a normal sight to see everyday. Luckily Yuko didn't dance in the room or the nurse that walked in would be shocked even more. She only came to change your bandage, but never entered the room again afterwards.

Maeda entered the room annoyed with all the noise that blasted from it. She wanted to let you rest instead of listening to Yuko impersonate a chicken, Jurina as a dog, Mayuki playing tag the oppai, Sasshi constently kissing your while Sakura wrote your vitals down every 5 minutes in her notebook. The last two didn't bother her that much, they kept to themselves but everyone else was participating in a zoo. She forced Yuko and Jurina out first, followed by dragging Mayuki out by there ears, taking and throwing Sakura's notebook at Jurina --who followed like a dog--, and detached the kissing Ami leech and attached her onto the other Matsui. 

"You guys being animals in the room won't help her wake up," Maeda crossed her arms. "She needs peace and quiet, Sasshi-chan and Jurina-chan need sunlight because not once have I observed you two leaving the room since she was admitted here. Maeda wasn't the oldest but she was the one who seemed like it. No one wanted to go, they all stood quiet now not wanting to leave your side. 

"I'll buy dinner," Maeda sighed as everyone nodded. "The things I do," Maeda whispered to herself while shaking her head and looking up at the ceiling.