Broken

If I Die

"Sakura-chan? No this won't happen they are inseperable," You tried to grab Sakura's hand but it only faded through as your apartment was no longer there. Everything faded back to the white bright place earlier

"You can't control what happens after you die," Nako placed a hand on your shoulder for split second and strolled further into the fog. 

You ran after her as she continued walking and had no intention of turning back around or to stop for you. No matter how far you walked, nothing seemed to change the distance between the two of you. Either being in between life and death made you slower or Nako's short legs some how made her faster. The same suffocation came back to you for a bit, as you had to stop to catch your breath. You were about to continue when Sasshi appeared in front of you

"Sasshi-chan?" You exclaimed which made Nako turn back around.

The fog in front of you moved and morphed into Sasshi's sihlouette, defined detail of her facial feature began to appear as the figure moved closer to you. Her lips touched yours and for a split second you were literally blown away. You saw the hospital ceilling before darkness consumed your vision and gave you a great pain in your head. You heard Nako's shout and reached towards the direction holding her hand, little did you know your were concious for a split second and holding on to Nako's hand held on to Jurina's as well. 

"Are you okay?" This was when you knew that this was the real Nako. Her previous actions before told you otherwise, but this was the real Nako. 

Though Nako helped with the headache you couldn't hear anything else she said as you heard fimilar voices that echoed around you. Nako's lips moved but all you could hear was a chicken? A dog? Someone saying "Ai oppai."? And someone screaming? Nako must have noticed this as she stepped a side for a second when you closed your eyes to get it out of your head. In an instant all the noise disappeared and all you can hear was "Nako, Nako, Na~ko." Something Nako always sang to herself and you, to annoy you. 

"You can stop now I can hear you," you opened your eyes and found yourself in Mayuki's house. "Mayuyu-chan and Yukirin-chan's home?"

"You saw what happened, how it changed your sister and Sakura, this is how it affects Mayuyu-san and Yukirin-san." Nako hopped off the couch. 

You looked around the house, you've been there enough times to know that it felt empty. You roamed around the house and discovered a few carboard boxes scattered here and there. Are they moving? You pursued the noise coming from their bedroom, Yuki sat on the floor with her head resting at the edge of the bed. Her eyes were closed and one of her hands were in a box.

You took a few steps toward her but felt something poking your feet. There was broken glass on the floor, luckily it didn't make you bleed or anything as the broken pieces faded away. A small wooden picture frame laid face down on the messy floor. You picked it up and the picture that displayed was a picture of Mayu and Yuki in the snow, Mayu wore a red patted jacket while Yuki wore black --not surprised. They faced each other as Yuki was holding a dark green beaning with purple wool mittens as Mayu was holding on to her white earmuffs with pink wool mittens. The were smiling at each other like no one else in the world existed, they were centimeters away from each other. Either they were about to kiss or they just kissed. 

You recalled that Jurina told you once before, that when you were staying at Nako's, her and her friends went on a skiing trip and that was when Yuki asked Mayu to be her girlfriend. That moment was probably what that picture was. 

"What happened to them?" you asked picking up the picture. 

"They had a big fight an-"

"That doesn't seem like them. They are the type of couple who can solve any problem together," You interrupted. 

"You weren't there to help them! You know how stubborn they both are!" Nako yelled again. 

"So they broke up?"

"Well one thing led to another," Nako shrugged. 

"What did they fight about?" You asked.

"Kids." Nako answered.

"Kids? Isn't that a good thing. Aw a cute little Mayu-chan or Yuki-chan running around," You fantisized as your hands clasped together. 

Nako hit you in the back of the head as you fell to the floor. You sat up holding on to your head and glared. "ahtic, nani kore?"

"You definately have Matsui in your blood, I just saw Jurina-san in you. Mayu-san wanted kids but Yuki-san didn't."

"Why?" You stood up again. "Yuki-chan loves kids."

"Mayu-san got to aggressive, and almost killed 3 boys."

"Eh!"

"I don't know why you are so surprised, it was the boys who stabbed you." 

"She beat them up? I always thought Yuki-chan would be the one who would most likely be the one to do that, out of the two. But they broke up because of that?" 

"Yuki-san was afraid the Mayu-san would hurt the baby."

"That is ridiculous!" you scowled. 

"Mayu-san said that too. Like I said one thing lead to another. Yuki-san slapped Mayu-san across the face."  

"What are you doing here? Put the picture down!" Yuki yelled.

"She can see us?" you jumped in shock.. 

"She's not suppose to."

Yuki however was not talking to you, someone else had just walked into the room. She was the other half to Yuki's heart. Though it pained her to shoo her away. Yuki pushed herself up and you swore you saw Black. It was a different side of Yuki you rarely never see. You've heard stories of how everyone in Kami7 all met through fighting each other, but you just thought it was how no one at school bothered them. (#MajisukaGakuen) 

"I told you to leave," Yuki appeared right in front of you. 

You froze. "If I don't?" That was not your voice and you stepped out of the way to see Mayu. "You can't hurt me, if you do you'll be exactly who you don't want around your kid. You're not afraid of who I will become, you're afraid of who you will become." 

"You're not going to convince me to have kids," Yuki turned as she placed Mayu's stuff in boxes"

"I don't get it you love kids. You treated Nako-chan and Ami-chan like they were your own kids."

"I lost both of them Mayu! One to cancer and one to stupid boys! I can't go through losing a kid again, I can't go through burying anyone again! I'm afraid Mayu we all vowed to stop fighting but I can't help but bring Black back!" Yuki held onto her head. Mayu placed her hand on Yuki's shoulder to comfort her, only to be pinned down on the bed and almost choked to death by Black. When Mayu's sclera, the white part of your eyes, started to become red Yuki came back and ran away at lightning fast speeds.