Sweet Nothings

Seeing the Big Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Sweet Nothings

Seulgi feels like crap. Her bones feel like jelly. She remembers everything that happened last night. Sometimes she hates getting a high IQ score. Her photographic memory is not handy in times like this. She opens her eyes and sees that she’s dressed in pajamas. Joohyun might have changed her clothes when she passed out. She sees the door is opened. This must be Joohyun’s room. It’s neat and simple. She tries going out and sees that Joohyun is busy making something in the kitchen. She walks in tiptoes, too careful not to make any sound inching closer and closer to Joohyun whose back is turned away from her.

Seulgi suddenly hugged Joohyun from behind. “So, did we do it last night?” She asks while tightening her arms around Joohyun.

Joohyun is having an internal panic. “Of course not. I slept in the guest room. You were passed out and I didn’t want to take advantage of you.” She says in her defense. It’s only their second day of being a couple and this is becoming very overwhelming for her. She can feel Seulgi’s heart beating from her back. Maybe they’re too close physically in this moment. She tries getting out of Seulgi’s arms but she is overpowered and surrenders. Seulgi is taller and has a much bigger physique than hers. “I will need you to get off for the moment. I have to pour this into a bowl so you can eat and cure your hangover.”

Seulgi unwraps herself from Joohyun. She needs to lie low on being too touchy. Joohyun might not like it. She goes over the dining table and sits. She cannot believe Joohyun is serving her hangover soup.

“I don’t think I’ll ever want to meet up with your friends anymore.” Seulgi says while massaging her head. “Not unless we’re inviting them to our wedding.”

Wedding? Joohyun thinks this is absurd. She knows Seulgi has a very advanced brain but she didn’t know Seulgi thinks this far ahead into the future. “You were pretty beat-up last night.” She says while pouring the contents of the pot to the bowl.

“Where’d you put my clothes?” Seulgi asks while sipping some soup.

“I washed them. Not sure if they’re dry by now.” Joohyun says while sitting opposite Seulgi.

“I just need my car keys. I have some extra clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter