Blossom's Motel

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

None of them tried to talk about the ghost while they are on the bus. They are all quiet and awake. No one tried to get back to sleep.

At last they reached where the motel is.

“Blossom’s Motel.” Jessica read the sign board of the motel. “Cute name.”

They all get out of the bus.

“Let’s all stay here for a night.” Taeyeon said.

They are all went inside the motel.

At the lobby, there was a girl. “Welcome to the Blossom’s Motel.” She greets.

“Hello! We need some rooms to stay in for a night.” Hyoyeon said.

“How many rooms do you need?” she asks.

“Do you have a room for at least 4 people?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Ok. We need 8 rooms.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok.” She said.

She gets some keys and asks them to follow her.

“Are you alone here?” Jessica asks.

“My staffs are all went to their day-offs today.” She said.

“All of them?” Tiffany asks.

“Ne.” she said.

They find it strange but they didn’t ask her.

“Here’s the first room.” She said and opens the door.  “Who are gonna stay here?” she asks.

“I, Hyoyeon unnie, Sunny unnie and Yuri unnie.” Yoona said.

After a while they are all in their rooms.

“So refreshing!” Sunny said as she gets out of the bathroom. “Where’s Yuri?”

“She went outside. She got a phone call a moment ago.” Hyoyeon said.

“She’s weird.” Sunny said.

“Who?” Yoona asks.

“Yuri.” She said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know. I find her weird today.” Sunny said.

“Are you talking about what she said to you a while ago?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. She’s not like that when we were in high school.” Sunny said.

“Just understand her. Remember that she has no relatives who take care of her. She lives alone by herself.” Hyoyeon said.

“I know. But,-” Sunny was interrupted of what she is saying when Yuri enters the room. They all look at her.

“What’s wrong?” she asks.

“Nothing.” They said.

“Unnie, who are you talking too?” Yoona asks.

“Key called me to check if we are now in this motel.” Yuri said. She sat on the couch besides Hyoyeon.

“How long do you know that Key?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Since college. We were classmates and friends.” She said.

“How did he know this place?” Sunny asks.

“He said that he has a relative not too far away from here so he always sees this motel.” Yuri said.

“Ah…” they said.

……………………………………………………………………………..

“Hyung, you’re next.” Kyuhyun said to Shindong after he gets out of the bathroom.

“He’s asleep.” Hankyung said.

Kyuhyun looks at Shindong who is now sleeping on the bed.

“He must be really tired.” Kyuhyun said.

Then he notice that Hankyung will heading to the door. “Where are you going, hyung?”

“Just walking around. Wanna come with me?” Hankyung said.

“Sure.” Kyuhyun said. “I’ll ask Seohyun to come, too. She’s been quiet since the incident on the bridge.”

“Ok.” He said.

As the two get out of the room, they saw CL.

“Hi CL. Wanna come with us?” Hankyung asks.

“Where are you going?” CL asks.

“Walking around.” Hankyung said.

“I’ll go with you.” CL said.

Kyuhyun is now with Seohyun. The four went outside the motel. They saw a convenient store at the other side of the way and decided to have a snack in there.

……………………………………………………………………………..

“Omo! The shower isn’t working.” Jessica said.

“Should I call the girl?” Taeyeon asks.

“I’ll do it.” Jessica said. She really hates a motel that hasn’t reach her standards. Her standards are high so she always stays in a hotel that is really suits her standards.

She went to the lobby and saw the girl. “Hello! Is there something wrong?” she asks.

“Miss… What is your name?” Jessica asks.

“Hara. Go Hara.” She said.

“Miss Go, the shower in our room isn’t working. What kind of motel is this?” Jessica said trying to control her temper.

“Jwesonghapnida, Miss…” Hara said.

“Jessica Jung.” Jessica said.

“Jwesonghapnida, Miss Jung. I’ll call our worker to fix your shower.” Hara said. “As for now, you can use the shower room in my room.”

“Ok.” Jessica said. She really badly needed a shower.

Hara lead Jessica to her room. “You can take a shower here, Miss Jung.” Hara said. “Again, jwesonghapnida.”

……………………………………………………………………………..

Kibum woke up because of the thunder. He looks at the window, the rain starting to fall down.

“AHHH!!!” Ryeowook screamed and then woke up.

“Wookie, what’s wrong?” Yesung asks who woke up too.

“T-T-The g-ghost from the bridge. I-i-I dreamt of her.” Ryeowook said.

Yesung get some water and give it to Ryeowook. He sat besides Ryeowook.

“Stop thinking of her, Wookie. You need to take some rest.” Yesung said.

“Should I open the lights? So that Ryeowook can sleep.” Kibum said.

“Gomaweoh.” Ryeowook said.

Kibum opens the light and went outside. He wants some coffee.

……………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon can’t sleep because of the loud snores of Kang-in. He stood up and looks on the other bed, he saw Leeteuk sleeping deeply. He wonders how Leeteuk sleep despites of the loud snores of Kang-in.

He decided to go outside.

Then he saw Kibum. Kibum asks him to have some coffee and the two went to the cafeteria.

They saw CL, Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Hankyung running towards the lobby. The four are all wet because of the rain.

The four are laughing as they get inside the motel.

“Oh my! You’re all wet. I should get you some towels.” Hara said.

“No thanks. We are just gonna head to our room and take some showers.” CL said.

“How about I’ll give you some hot drinks into your rooms?” Hara asks.

“Kamsahamnida.” They said. The four went upstairs.

Hara proceed to the cafeteria.

“How’s the coffee?” Hara asks.

“It’s good. Thanks.” Siwon said.

Hara left them and she proceeds to the kitchen.

“Kibum, why did you choose to marry Jessica noona?” Siwon asks.

“What kind of question is that? Of course, I love her.” Kibum said.

“But, when we were in high school, you’re the one who said that you will never fall in love to the girl like her.” Siwon said.

Siwon and Kibum are really best of friends since high school.  So they both know each other.

“Maybe, she is not really Jessica I used to know.” Kibum said. “When we were in high school, I know her for being a spoiled rich girl who joined in our club just to passed high school. But, when I got a chance to know her when we were in America, the Jessica I used to know for being a spoiled rich girl became a very beautiful, confident businesswoman.”

“You sound like you really love her.” Siwon said.

“I really love her, Siwon.” Kibum said.

……………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon and Kibum are now heading to their rooms when they saw Tiffany.

“Kibum, have you seen Sica?” Tiffany asks.

“Aniyo.” Kibum said. “Why? Is she missing?”

“W-Well, she haven’t coming back since she report about the problem of the shower to the girl.” Tiffany said.

“I’ll ask that girl.” Kibum said.

“I’m going with you.” Tiffany said.

“Me too.” Siwon said.

The three went to the lobby and they saw Hara.

“Is there something wrong?” Hara asks.

“Did you see our friend? She has a blonde hair and she said to us that she will gonna report to you about the shower in our room.” Tiffany said.

“Oh! Miss Jung! I lead her to my room so that she can use my shower room.” Hara said.

“Where is your room?” Kibum asks.

“Follow me.” Hara said.

They went to her room. Hara knocks the door to the bathroom. “Miss Jung. Miss Jung, are you in there?” Hara called.

But no one answers her.

Then, Kibum tries to knock the door.

Still no one’s answering.

“Do you have a key?” Kibum asks.

“Ne.” Hara said and pull out keys in her pocket.

“Open it.” He said.

As the door opens, Kibum quickly went inside the bathroom but no one is there.

“She’s not here.” Siwon said.

“But, where is she?” Tiffany said.

“Are you sure she hasn’t come back to your room?” Hara asks Tiffany.

“Of course I am sure! I never left the room since we got here.” Tiffany said.

Kibum looks around the bathroom. He saw Jessica’s engagement ring on the side of the sink.

“Maybe, she went somewhere after she took a shower.” Hara said.

“In a bath robe? Sica will never do that.” Tiffany said.

“And she will never forget our engagement ring.” Kibum said.

“Are you saying that she is missing?” Hara asks.

“Ne.” they said.

“That’s insane. How will she be missing here?” Hara asks.

“Miss…”

“Go Hara.”

“Miss Go, how many guests are here except us?” Kibum asks.

“No one. You’re the only one who is here.” She answered.

“Are you sure?” Siwon asks.

“Are you telling me I am a liar? You can check all the rooms here.” Hara said.

“Give us the keys.” Kibum said.

Hara gave the keys to him.

The four check all the rooms in the motel and Hara was right. They are the only guests in the motel.

“Where is she?” Kibum said.

“What’s going on?” Hyoyeon asks. It was 5:00 in the morning, and Hyoyeon always woke up by that time. She was about to go to the cafeteria when she saw the four in the lobby.

“Hyo, Sica is missing. Have you seen her last night?” Tiffany asks.

“Aniyo. I stayed in the room with Sunny, Yoona and Yuri and we never left the room.” She said. “But, what do you mean Sica is missing?”

Tiffany told her what happened last night.

“Oh no! We must find her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks. All of them are already woken up.

“Hyukie, SIca is missing.” Hyoyeon said.

“But how?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Miss, don’t you have any surveillance camera here?” Bom asks.

“We have.” Hara said. They went to the surveillance room. They check the cameras. They saw Hara and Jessica enter the room and then Hara left the room but Jessica never left the room.

“We checked the room but she’s not there.” Siwon said.

“We need to find her.” Taeyeon said.

“Guys, if we are all gonna find her here, don’t you think we are all just wasting our time. We need to go to the Villa Hyoyeon as soon as possible.” Yuri said.

“How can you say that finding Jessica is a waste of time?” Sunny asks. “Jessica is our friend and we need to find her.”

“We need to find the treasure so that we can save Hyoyeon’s parents.” Yuri said.

“Girls, stop it.” Hyoyeon said. “How about someone will stay here while the others will go to the Villa Hyoyeon?”

“I will stay here.” Kibum said.

“No you can’t.” Taeyeon said. “We need you once we reach the villa. I think that finding the treasure in the villa will not be easy. And we need your brain.”

“But, Jessica is my fiancée. I can’t leave her here.” Kibum said.

“I will stay here to find Jessica.” Kang-in said.

“Me too. I’m her best friend.” Tiffany said. “Don’t worry, Kibum. We will find her no matter what. And once we find her, we will follow you to the villa.”

“Thanks, noona.” Kibum said.

“Ok! Get ready to leave. We need to reach to the other place before it gets dark.” Siwon said.

“Take care. Call us once you found Jessica.” Bom said.

“I will. Take care, guys!” Tiffany said.

The others get inside the bus. Before Seohyun gets in the bus, she looks at the parking area. There was something odd in the parking area.

“Seo, why are you looking at the empty parking lot?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Get in now.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ok.” She said.

“Don’t tell me you will gonna stay here.” Hara said.

“We will until we find our friend.” Tiffany said.

“You will never find her here.” Hara said.

“How can you say that?” Kang-in asks.

“Uhmm… Because we already checked all the rooms and she’s not here, right?” Hara said.

“Still, we need to make sure.” Tiffany said.

“Ok. Do whatever you want. But, don’t go to the basement because all our stocks are in there and I don’t want something will be lost there.” Hara said and left them.

“She sounds sure that Jessica is not here.” Tiffany said to Kang-in.

“Right.” Kang-in agrees.


Sorry for the super late update and thank you for waiting...my laptop is back and good thing my files didn't lost....happy for that!

And many thanks for the newly subscribers:

Muffinrocks

mariehumbly

khim012

SarahBlackjack

vannaaaa

trish16

gwiyeounjiyeon

kYutiedOdEr

yukeez

tofumaknae11

cutiepie

alexasasako

vivian10

Christmas_Gal

xxchullie13xx

HanaKyu

kfanaticmix