Revealing Time and They Found The Treasure

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

Guys, it will be kinda short i think... I'm in a hurry because i need to do my homework...


Blossom’s Motel…

“Fany, what’s wrong?” Kang-in asks.

“L-Look.” Tiffany said. She points something in the album.

It was a picture of Hara in college with her friends. There are two girls and 5 boys. The most shocking part is the girl with Hara.

“Isn’t that Yuri?” Kang-in said. “Does it mean that she knew Hara all along?”

“Kang-in, can you take a closer look to their name plate?” Tiffany asks.

“Wait! I saw a magnifying glass here somewhere.” Kang-in said. He left to get a magnifying glass. After seconds he came back.

“The tallest guy is Minho, then the next guy is Onew, then Jonghyun, then Key, then…………………………….Taemin?” Kang-in said.

“Is he really Taemin?” Tiffany said. She takes a closer look to the youngest guy. “Omo! He is not a nerd here.”

“Key. I heard his name before.” Kang-in said.

“What took you so long?” Heechul asks.

“She was talking to her college friend when I saw her.” Kibum said.

“Who college friend?” Jessica asks.

“The guy who left the restaurant a while ago.” Kibum said.

“Oh! The cute guy.” Tiffany said.

“Right! The guy that Yuri was talking too in the restaurant.” Tiffany said. “I don’t get it. When we are all stayed here it seems like Yuri doesn’t know Hara.”

“Do you think that Hara and Yuri knew something about Jessica’s lost?” Kang-in asks. “Remember that Key is the one who told Yuri about this motel.”

“I think we need to get out of here. I sense something is not right here. We need to warn everybody.” Tiffany said.

They are about to leave the room when Hara came.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! What did I tell you about going in the stock room?” Hara said.

“Yah! How did you know Yuri?” Tiffany said.

“I think you already seen my album. Yuri is my friend in college.” Hara said.

“But when we got here you two acted like you don’t know each other. Are you hiding something to us?” Kang-in said.

“Let me tell you something.” Hara said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Flashback…

Minzy was walking back to the bus when she heard something. She decided to look at it.

“Is everything alright? Are you doing what I told you?” someone said.

Minzy was surprise when she saw Yuri talking to Minho and Onew.

“Ne.” the two said.

“Where’s Sica and the two people?” Yuri asks.

“In our van.” Onew said.

“Good.” Yuri said. “Let’s stick to our plan. Once we get the treasure we will kill all of them. Especially Kim Hyoyeon.”

“By the way, we saw Ryeowook and Minzy in the convenient store.” Minho said.

“Yeah. They went there to pee.” Yuri said.

Minzy can’t believe it. Yuri knows the kidnappers and its looks like she knew something.

‘I must get out of here and tell everyone!’ she thought. She was about to leave when she accidentally slipped in to a root of the big tree.

Yuri and the others saw her. “Well, well, well. Look’s who is here. Someone already knows the truth.” Yuri said.

“What are we going to do with her?” Minho asks.

“Shall we kidnap her?” Onew asks.

“Aniyo. I have a better idea.” Yuri said. “Minho, do you have a knife?”

“Here.” Minho said and gave her a knife.

“U-Unnie, p-please d-don’t hurt me.” Minzy said.

“Don’t worry. Before you know it you are already dead.” Yuri said.

Minzy looks at Yuri’s eyes. She feels like Yuri is a devil.

Yuri walks closer to her while holding the knife. She tried to run but Yuri was faster than her and before she knew it Yuri stabs the knife to her.

“Bring her in the middle of the way so I and the others see her. Make sure that no one sees you. We will pretend that there is a serial killer in this place.” Yuri said.

“Got it! You should go back to your friends.” Onew said.

End of Flashback…

“That’s what really happened. Oppa, it was Yuri unnie who planned this. And Hyoyeon unnie and the others are in great danger.” Minzy said.

“I should call them.” Ryeowook said. Ryeowook took out his cellphone and try to call Yesung. “Oh shoot! I can’t contact them!”

“Do you think they are now in the villa?” Minzy asks.

“I think so. We need to follow them there.” Ryeowook said. “I’ll ask your doctor if you can leave here today.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the villa…

Dara enters the master’s bedroom when she saw someone. She was shock when she saw Donghae bleeding.

“Donghae, what happened?” Dara asks.

“You need to get out of here.” Donghae said. His shoulder is bleeding.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At Sunny’s room…

“Unnie, I’m hungry!” Sunny said to CL.

“I am not a cook. Hankyung is the one who cooks.” CL said.

“Hope they will find the treasure before the end of the day.” Yoona said.

Yuri came in the room. “Unnie, can you cook us some food?” Yoona asks.

“Mianhae but I’m busy today.” Yuri said. Then three guys came inside their room.

“I remember you. You’re the guy that helped Hyoyeon in the grocery.”Sunny said.

“That’s right. Jonghyun is my name.” Jonghyun said.

“Boys, tie them all and bring them to the others.” Yuri said.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri, what is the meaning of this?” CL said.

“You will find out soon.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Donghae, what do you mean?” Dara asks.

“We are all in great danger.” Donghae said. “You need to get out of here and call for help.”

“Who did this to you?” Dara asks.

“K-Kwon Y-Yuri.” Donghae said.

“What? But why?” Dara can’t believe it.

“Just go!” Donghae said.

Dara was about to go out in the room when Key saw her. “Where did you think you are going?” Key asks.

“Dara noona, go out in the window! I’ll try to stop him!” Donghae said.

Dara quickly get out of the window and run as fast as she could.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and the others are still finding the treasure. They didn’t know anything of what is going on up there.

“There it is. The Kim’s hidden treasure.” Jay said. He is talking about the crown decorated with full of jewelries. It was on the table covered with glass.

“We should take it.” Siwon said.

“Only the member if Kim’s family can take it.” Jay said.

“Hyo, are you ready?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne. For my adopted parents and for our friends.” Hyoyeon said. She slowly walks towards to the crown. She opens the glass and took the crown.

The lights magically open as Hyoyeon took the crown.

“We did it!” Seohyun said.

“Congrats for finding the treasure.” Someone said. They all turn around to see who it is.


Thanks for the comments guys....