Together Again

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

At the airport…

“Bestie!!! I miss you so much!” Jessica said and she hugs Tiffany.

“Me too! But, what is this important thing that Bom make me and Kang-in go back here?” Tiffany asks.

“Speaking of Kang-in, where’s your fiancé?” Jessica asks.

“He will be here tomorrow morning. He needs to finish his works in my dad’s office before going here.” Tiffany said. “Now, care to tell me why Bom call us to come here?”

“Hyoyeon needs help.” Jessica said. They are now in the taxi.

“Kim Hyoyeon? What is her problem now?” Tiffany asks.

“Her parents got kidnapped and the kidnappers want the hidden treasure of her family.” Jessica said.

“The hidden treasure again. Aigoo…” Tiffany said.

“The kidnappers only condition is Hyoyeon need the help of the club members. Meaning us.” Jessica said.

“Us? But, Sica, coming back to that abandoned us is the last thing I will gonna do. Thinking of what happened there is hell!” Tiffany said.

“But Fany, don’t you remember that it was Loki ahjushi who saved us to the three evil men?” Jessica said. “It is our chance to pay back for him.”

“You’re right. Mian.” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon’s House…

Kibum, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Minzy, Seohyun and Hyoyeon are waiting for their friends to arrive, it was Jessica’s idea.

“Jessica and Tiffany are on their way now.” Kibum said after Jessica calls him.

“Yuri unnie and Heechul oppa are on their way now, too with Sunny unnie, Yoona unnie and Sooyoung unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Bom noona said that they will arrive late with Dara noona, CL noona, Taeyeon noona and Leeteuk hyung because hyung’s car had a flat tire.” Eunhyuk said.

“What about the others?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They will arrive tomorrow morning.” Kyuhyun said.

Hyoyeon suddenly stood up and walk towards the door.

“Hyo, where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t want to stay here and do nothing. I’m going to get the key.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll come with you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok.” She said.

“Guys, stay here. We will just get the key.” Eunhyuk said.

The two went to the abandoned house. Hyoyeon didn’t feel the spirit of her sisters, maybe they were playing somewhere in the house.

“Why are we here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Of course, to get the key.” Hyoyeon said. The two went inside Hyoyeon’s bedroom.

“You hide the key in here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. I was a child when my umma gave the key. So, I will hide it in my most secret place when I was young.” She said. She opens her cabinet and there is a secret pocket inside. She took out a key in there and walk towards the nursery room. In the nursery room there is a big doll house that can a Barbie fit inside, Hyoyeon opens the doll house and in there, there was a cabinet that half a size of a Barbie. Hyoyeon put the key in the key hole of the cabinet and it opens. In the cabinet, there was a pink little pouch. Hyoyeon took the pouch and open it. She took something inside the pouch.

“Tada!” Hyoyeon said holding a golden key.

“So, this is where you just hide the key.” Eunhyuk said. “I thought you buried it in your garden.”

“Aniyo. I told you I was just a child when umma gave this to me. In a child’s mind, where do you think I will hide this key? Of course, in my toys. And good thing I hide it in my doll house because the three men wouldn’t think that I hide it in here.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re very clever.” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s go back to the house.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon walks towards the vase and pull it.

“Are we going in there?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. It is short cut.” Hyoyeon said. “Right, umma?”

“Umma? Is your mom in here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. She’s beside you.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk quickly go at the back of Hyoyeon.

“Be careful, Hyoyeon.” Lily said.

“Ne.” she said. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon enter the secret passage.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon’s house…

“Aish! Oppa, you spilled the juice on the floor.” Sooyoung said.

“Oppa, go get a mop in the cleaning cabinet.” Yuri said to Heechul.

“Yah! Kibum, go get a mop.” Heechul said.

“Who told you to order us around? You go get it.” Jessica said.

“Aish!” Heechul said and went to get a mop in the cabinet. He was about to open the cabinet’s door when it suddenly opens. The result? His nose bumped into the door.

“Omo! Oppa, I’m sorry!” Hyoyeon said.

“Yah! Why are you in there?” Heechul said while rubbing his nose. Then, he felt blood coming in his nose. “Yah! Look what’ve you’ve done to me?”

“Oh no! I really am so sorry.” Hyoyeon said.

“What are you doing in there?” Heechul asks trying to wipe the blood.

“We took a short cut.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, what took you so long?” Sooyoung asks entering the kitchen. “Unnie!”

“Sooyoung!” Hyoyeon said and she hugs her friend. “Where’s Sunny?”

“She’s in the living room.” Sooyoung said. The two girls hurriedly left the kitchen. Scream of happiness filled the whole house.

“Yah! What about me?” Heechul shouts.

“You’re not a baby anymore, hyung.” Eunhyuk said and left him alone in the kitchen.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

That night…

“I filed a one month vacation in my work just to help you, Hyoyeon.” Sunny said.

“Gomaweoh, Sunny.” Hyoyeon said.

“I never thought that someone will gonna have an interest to your family’s treasure this days.” Bom said.

“I never thought of it, too.” Hyoyeon said.

“We need to find the treasure in the mansion immediately.” Taeyeon said.

“We will start the treasure hunting on the day after tomorrow.” Eunhyuk said.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

The club members are all gather again in Hyoyeon’s house. That time, they are now complete.

Taeyeon and Siwon start the meeting.

It was like they were in high school when Taeyeon is there president and Siwon is their vice-president.

The meeting was interrupted when someone rang the doorbell.

“It must be the pizza.” Heechul said.

“You ordered a pizza?” CL asks.

“Ne. Meeting is always makes me hungry.” Heechul said and went outside.

“He’s an .” CL said.

“Don’t say that. Yuri might hurt.” Dara said.

“Mianhae, Yuri.” CL said.

“It’s ok.” Yuri said.

“Honestly, what did you see to that guy to accept his marriage proposal?” CL asks.

“Yah CL! Don’t ask Yuri that kind of question.” Heechul said holding 5 boxes of pizza.

“Whatever!” CL said.

“Guys, look who delivered our pizza.” Heechul said.

“Who?” they ask.

“Lee Taemin.” He answered.

“Annyeong!” Taemin said.

“Hi Taemin!” they greet.

“What are you doing here? Reunion?” Taemin asks.

“Ne. A reunion.” Taeyeon said.

“Can I join you?” Taemin asks.

“A-Aniyo.” They answered.

“Why? Until now, you wouldn’t want me to join in your club.” Taemin pouted.

“Yah! Lee Taemin, you haven’t changed at all. You still acting like a baby. If we told you, you can’t join us, you can’t. Araso?” Bom said.

“Aish! You’re still the same! You’re all very selfish. You will regret it someday. Especially you, Park Bom.” Taemin said, glaring at them.

“Yeah! Yeah! Talk to the hand.” CL said.

“Get out of here, nerd.” Bom said.

Taemin glared at them once again and leave the room.

“You are still bad, Bom.” Taeyeon said.

“Only for him. I don’t really like that guy. I feel something bad about him.” Bom said.

“Ok. Let’s continue our meeting.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

Taemin was standing outside Hyoyeon’s house. After he left them, he stands there looking at the house.

“You will regret it. I swear I make you pay all of what have you’ve done to me.” Taemin said.


Finally an update... Sorry for the late update...

thanks for the comments...

Thanks for the newly subscribers:

chocolatelove00

sone_elf_forever