The Good Side of Some of the Kidnappers

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“Where are the others? What is going on here?” Leeteuk asks himself.

Leeteuk was walking around the house trying to find the others but he didn’t see anyone. A moment ago he was able to escape when the guy captures them left. But he didn’t see the others because it is too dark.

Then, he heard something talking in the master’s bedroom. It looks like it doesn’t just talking, they are laughing!

“I wonder who that is.” Leeteuk said.

On the master’s bedroom…

“I laughed so hard when I saw how she reacted when I told her that I was gay.” Key said to Donghae. “She looks likes she is going insane. She can’t believe that she fell in love to guy that likes guys.”

Donghae laughed hard even he has wound.

“That was totally insane. I can’t imagine her looks when you said that.” Donghae said.

“What’s going on here?” Leeteuk asks as he enters the room.

“Hyung, come here. Key has lots of amazing stories.” Donghae said.

“Donghae, you are bleeding.” Leeteuk said worriedly.

“It’s ok, hyung. I forgot about my wound when I heard Key talking about his past.” Donghae said.

“Who are you?” Leeteuk asks.

“I’m Key. One of the kidnappers.” Key said.

“You are the kidnappers.” Leeteuk said. He was about to punch him when Donghae stops him. “Donghae, he is the bad guy!”

“I know but I think he is a good guy.” Donghae said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Blossom’s Motel…

Hara told to Tiffany and Kang-in about Yuri’s past.

“I can’t believe she is hiding something like that. When we are in abandoned house, she is the only one who always cares so much to Hyoyeon.” Tiffany said.

“She let you assume that. You are too dumb for not knowing her true agenda.” Hara said.

“She is just really good at acting.” Kang-in said.

“Kang-in, we need to help them. They are now in danger.” Tiffany said.

“What about Jessica?” Kang-in asks.

“Jessica is not here.” Hara said.

“Where is she?” Tiffany asks.

“How many times do I have to tell you that she is not here? When Jonghyun kidnapped Jessica they took her in their van and quickly escaped.” Hara said.

“You mean you let us stay here for long even she is not here?” Kang-in said.

“Aigoo… In the first place I told you that she is not here. You don’t believe in me.” Hara said.

“We need to get out of here.” Tiffany said.

“I’m afraid you can’t.” Hara said.

“Why?” Tiffany asks.

“Yuri ordered me not to let you get out of here.” Hara said.

“Why are you obeying her? She is bad.” Kang-in said.

“She is my only true friend.” Hara said.

Hara’s Story…

When Hara is in college, she doesn’t have any friends. When someone approaches her, she knew that the person only wants is her money. She is rich and popular in the school.

One day, Yuri approaches her. She felt that Yuri is not after her money but her friendship. They became friends and later on Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Key and Onew became their friends.

They knew Yuri’s past. That’s why they are willing to help her get revenge.

“Don’t you know that it is bad?” Tiffany asks after the story.

“I know but I can’t let Yuri down.” Hara said.

“I think she is using you for her revenge. If she really your friend she won’t let you get in trouble.” Kang-in said.

“But she is my true friend.” Hara said.

“She is not your true friend! She is just using you. If she will get caught, you also will get caught.” Kang-in said.

Hara didn’t know what to do. Tiffany and Kang-in are right but she can’t let Yuri down.

“Hara, I know that you are not bad. If you don’t want to go in the jail, you need to help us stop Yuri. She is going to kill our friends. Her mother died because of an accident. No one wanted that happened.” Tiffany said.

What will she gonna choose?

Hara kept silent for a moment.

“Ok. Here’s the key of my car.” Hara said and throw her car keys to them.

“Kamsahapnida, Hara.” Tiffany said. “We will help you not to go in the jail.”

“You need to hurry.” Hara said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ryeowook and Minzy are walking on the side of the way when Minzy stops.

“Are you alright?” Ryeowook asks.

“I’m a little bit dizzy.” Minzy said. She sat on the grass.

“You need to rest. You are not fully recovered.” Ryeowook said.

They’ve been walking for two hours and not a single car passes them.

“But we need to hurry, oppa. Our friends need our help.” Minzy said.

“How about you?” Ryeowook asks.

“You can leave me here. I’ll follow you if I’m feeling better.” Minzy said.

“I can’t leave you here. What if something bad happen to you again? I can’t let myself leave you again.” Ryeowook said. “I’ll piggyback you.”

“Oppa…”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Boss, why do you need me to go with you in the mall?” Raina asks Zhou Mi. They are Zhou’s car and they are going to the mall.

“Because I want you to go with me.” Zhou said while driving.

“And why?” Raina asks.

“As my girlfriend you need to come with me wherever I go, right?” Zhou asks.

“As your employee I need to stay in the office to finish my story, right?” Raina asks.

“As your boss you need to obey my orders, right?” Zhou asks.

“Ne, boss!” Raina said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ryeowook carries Minzy while walking.

“Oppa, I’m too heavy for you.” Minzy said.

“Don’t say that. I may not big as Shindong hyung, I may not have a body like Siwon and I may not strong like Kang-in hyung but I can carry you.” Ryeowook said.

Then, Minzy and Ryeowook heard a car.

“Oppa, a car! A car!” Minzy said. She stood up on the side of Ryeowook.

Ryeowook walks toward in the middle of the way.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“What is the guy doing in the middle of the way?” Zhou asks.

“He looks familiar.” Raina said.

Zhou stops the car. Ryeowook walks towards the driver’s seat. Zhou opens the window.

“Can you bring us in the police station?” Ryeowook asks.

Raina suddenly recognizes him. “Ryeowook?”

“Noona!” Ryeowook said.

“What are you doing here? Where’s Sunny?” Raina asks.

“It is a long story. As for now we need to go to the police station.” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the hospital…

“Oh! Shocks! I need to buy a napkin!” Sooyoung said. She has monthly period.

Good thing, she has some money left.

Before she goes outs to buy in the convenient store she checks Shindong first. He is still unconscious.

The convenient store is at the other side of the street. She crosses the street and gets inside the convenient store.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oh my God! You mean my cousin is in great danger because of that Yuri?” Raina asks after Minzy and Ryeowook told everything.

“That’s why we need to call the police.” Minzy said. She’s so worried for Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

Zhou’s car passes a girl on the side of the street.

“Sooyoung unnie?” Minzy said while looking at the girl they passes by.

“What?” Ryeowook asks.

“The girl looks like Sooyoung unnie.” Minzy said.

“Where?” Ryeowook asks.

“The girl we passed by.” Minzy said.

Zhou stops the car.

Ryeowook and Minzy get out of the car and they saw Sooyoung crossing the street.

“Sooyoung!” Ryeowook shouts but Sooyoung didn’t hear him.

They decided to follow her. Even Raina follows them.

“Sooyoung!” they shout.

Sooyoung turns around and saw them. She runs towards them and hugs Minzy.

“Minzy, you are awake! How are you?” Sooyoung asks.

“I’m fine now.” Minzy said. “Unnie, where are you going?”

“To the hospital.” She said.

“Who is in the hospital?” Ryeowook asks.

“Shindong oppa. We had an accident after we left the mall. The police said that someone break the car’s break.” Sooyoung said.

“It must be one of the kidnappers.” Raina said.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks.

“We saw them walking on the side of the street, so we help them.” Raina said.

“Unnie, where are the others?” Minzy asks.

“Probably they are now in the villa.” Sooyoung said.

“We need to save them. Hyoyeon noona and the others are in danger. Yuri noona and the kidnappers are going to kill them.” Ryeowook said.

“What do you mean Yuri unnie?” Sooyoung asks.

“Yuri unnie is the mastermind of all this. She is the leader of the kidnappers. And she is the one who tried to kill me.” Minzy said.

“OMG! We need to call the police.” Sooyoung said.

“Do you know the nearest police station here?” Raina asks.

“Ne. I’ll go check Shindong oppa first and we will go to the police station.” Sooyoung said.

“We are coming with you.” Ryeowook said.

“I’ll go stay here and wait for you. I’ll talk to my boss, too.” Raina said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Sooyoung, Minzy and Ryeowook enter the room where Shindong is, they saw that he is already awake.

“Oppa! I’m glad you are awake.” Sooyoung said.

“Am I alive?” Shindong asks.

“Of course you are alive, hyung.” Ryeowook said.

“I thought I am going to die.” Shindong said. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“We are going to call the police for help. Our friends are in great danger.” Sooyoung said.

“What? What happened?” Shindong asks.

“Minzy will tell you everything. She will stay here because she needs a rest, too.” Ryeowook said.

“Oppa, come back safely, huh?” Minzy said.

“Ne. You just stay here with hyung.” Ryeowook said.

Minzy nodded.

“Let’s go.” Sooyoung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the police station…

“Anyone, please help us!” Yesung said despite of tiredness.

Dara and Yesung are tired because of running.

“What happened?” a police asks.

“Our friends are in great danger.” Dara said.

“Hey! I remember you.” A guy said.

Dara and Yesung turn around.

“Detective Lee!” the two said.

It was Detective Lee Jae Hwang in the hotel.

“What happened?” Detective Lee asks.

Dara and Yesung told everything they knew.

“Detective, we need your help immediately. They are going to kill our friends.” Yesung said.

“Don’t worry. We will help you.” Detective Lee said.

Then, 4 people enter the station.

“We need your help!” someone said.

They all look at them.

“Sooyoung? Ryeowook?” Dara said.

“Unnie!” Sooyoung said and hugs Dara.

“What are you doing here? Where are Shindong and Minzy?” Yesung asks.

“In the hospital where Shindong hyung is. Minzy told everything about who the kidnappers are.” Ryeowook said.

“We are here to ask for police’s help.” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry. Detective Lee will help us.” Dara said.

“We need to get ready now.” Detective Lee said.

“We need to hurry. I saw Donghae bleeding; if we don’t hurry he might die.” Dara said.

“Ok! Boys, let’s get ready! We need to save some group of friends from the kidnappers!” Detective Lee said.


At last an update...sorry for keeping you waiting...

and for those who newly subscribe thank you so much:

hellokity0116

kaya150

pinky_ross

TrannLennaa

Lennaa

JinhwanLover

RunningLove

Sungmin-Yuri-Bias


I was planning to make my own version of Doll Master but I need to think about the story first. kekeke

=^.^=