Save Yuri

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

All of them woke up because they heard a loud screamed.

“Who was that?” Hyoyeon asks. They all look at each other to know who is missing.

“Where’s my Yuri?” Heechul asks.

“She is in danger!” Seohyun said.

“Someone please help me!” it was Yuri’s voice. They all went to the forest to find her.

“KWON YURI!” they all shout.

Heechul saw Yuri with a man. He was trying to kill Yuri.

Heechul run towards them. “Yah! Stay away from my Yuri!” he shouts.

The man quickly left after he saw him.

“Yuri, are you ok? Did he hurt you?” he asks.

“Oppa, thanks for saving me.” Yuri said.

The others came.

“Yuri, are you ok?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. Oppa saved me.” Yuri said.

“What are you doing here?” Sunny asks.

“Key called me early this morning so I get up and answers the call. While I was talking to my cellphone someone grabs me and when I turn around I saw the man holding a knife.” She said.

“Do you see his face?” Kibum asks.

“Aniyo.” Yuri said.

“Why is Key calling you again?” Heechul asks.

“He was just wanted to make sure that we are all safe.” Yuri said. “He heard that this place is dangerous. And I guess that he is right.”

“Let’s go. We must get to the Villa Hyoyeon immediately.” Taeyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At last they reach the Villa Hyoyeon. But it is a long walk again once they entered the villa because they didn’t see the house from the front gate of the villa. All they cans see is the tall trees.

“Let’s go.” Siwon said.

Walking on the road in the middle of the tall trees is very creepy. All they can here are the birds, and the dried leaves they were stepping on.

Then, they heard someone is coming from the forest.

“Who was that?” Dara asks.

A guy appeared from the forest. “Who are you?” the guy asks.

“Uhmm… I’m Kim Hyoyeon. I am the granddaughter of the owner of this villa.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kim Hyoyeon? Are you the daughter of Kim James?” the guy asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

The guy smiled. “I’m Jay, the caretaker of this villa.” He said.

“Nice to meet you, Jay.” Hyoyeon said. “These are my friends.”

“Let’s go. I’ll show you the way to the villa.” Jay said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Blossom’s Motel…

“Kang-in, we already search all the rooms here except for the storage room. Do you think we should check it out?” Tiffany asks. They are in the café.

“But Hara said that we should not enter that room.” Kang-in said.

“You know what? That Hara is very suspicious. I think she is hiding something.” Tiffany said. “So, what do you say? Shall we enter the storage room or not?”

“Let’s do it tonight.” Kang-in said.

“Alright!” Tiffany said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Villa Hyoyeon…

“You should all take a rest. I’ll just prepare the dinner.” Jay said.

“I’ll help you.” Hankyung said.

“Me too.” Hyoyeon said.

“You should all take a rest.” Jay said.

“Are you sure you don’t need help?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. You are my guests here.” Jay said. “Go to your room now.”

“Ok.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon can’t sleep so she decided to go to the kitchen.

She saw Jay busy cooking.

“Hey. I thought you are in your room.” Jay said.

“I can’t sleep.” She said. She sat on the stool. “Uhmm… How long have you been staying here?”

“Since I was born.” He said.

“Really?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. My father is the one who is the real caretaker here. When he died he pass to me the being caretaker of this villa.” Jay said.

“How well do you know my grandparents?” she asks.

“They are really kind people. They help me when my father got sick and until he died.” Jay said.

“Uhmm… Oppa, do you know anything about the hidden treasure of this house?” she asks.

Jay suddenly stops. He took a deep breath. “If you are planning to find the hidden treasure, I am warning you. It is difficult to get it. This house is full of traps and secret doors.” He said.

“But we need to find it to save my adopted parents.” She said.

“I know.” He said.

“You know?” she asks.

“Like you I can see ghosts. Did you know that ghosts sometimes can travel to whenever they want? Sir James came here and told me that you will be coming here and you find the treasure. He ask my help for you.” He said. “And I promise to him that I will help you.”

Jay walks closer to her. He moves his face closer to her face. “I have something to tell you.” He whispered.

“What?” she asks.

“You should not tell this to your friends. I know where the treasure is and I know how you will get there. We can avoid the traps because I know this place.” He whispered.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asks. He is standing in the kitchen door.

Hyoyeon move away to Jay.

“Eunhyuk, Jay will help us to find the treasure.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? Hmp!” Eunhyuk said and left the kitchen.

“Just don’t mind him; he is always jealous when he sees me talking to another guy.” She said.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Jay asks.

“Ne. Since we are in high school.” She said.

“Lucky guy.” He said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dinner Time…

“Jay, you really good at cooking. The best!” CL said.

“Thank you.” Jay said.

“I can cook better.” Hankyung said.

“Oppa is jealous!” Seohyun teases.

“Who’s jealous?” Hankyung innocently asks.

“Just eat.” CL said.

“Oppa, Hyoyeon said that you will gonna help us finding the treasure.” Sunny said.

“Ne. That’s right.” Jay said. “We can start finding the treasure tomorrow morning if you want.”

“Alright!” they all said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At The Hospital…

Minzy slowly opens her eyes. The first thing she saw was Ryeowook.

“Oppa.” she said.

Ryeowook woke up. “Minzy, at last you are awake.” Ryeowook said.

“What happened?” she asks.

“Someone tried to kill you when you are walking back to the bus.” He said.

Minzy tries to remember.

“Right. I remember.” Minzy said.

“Tell me everything.” Ryeowook said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At The Hospital where Sooyoung and Shindong stay.

The police went to the hospital to visit Sooyoung and Shindong. They have the result why the bus loses its break.

“What did you find out?” Sooyoung asks.

“Someone intentionally broke the bus break.” The police said.

Sooyoung can’t believe it. Who is responsible for that? Should we call the others?

“Miss Choi, do you know any person who will do that to you?” the police ask.

“I don’t know. I am not sure.” Sooyoung said. If I know something I will tell you.” Sooyoung said.

If Sooyoung is not mistaken maybe one of the kidnappers had done that. But why?


Thanks to Mairee for subscribing... thanks for the comments...

it will end soon....