๐Ÿ’2๐Ÿ’

The Summer show

After waiting for like half an hour, a tallย looking man walked in front of everyone. He whistled and waved at everyone.

Once everyone looked in his direction, he said, "Hello! Welcome to The Summer Show. I' m the host of this event, Kim Namjoon, but you can call me Namjoon. We will start filming the activities tomorrow, so the rest of the day , you are free. But you will be put into cabins during your stay here. A map will be given to you to navigate your way around the place in your free time. We will be filming you even when there is no activties for behind the scene episodes. Also, if you are caught doing something wrong, you would beย  given a red card."

He took out a card red in colour and flashed it to everyone." Once you are given three of these cards, you can say goodbye to this show." Everyone looked at each other." That sounds serious." Rose said." That means no fighting." Jisoo looked over to Jennie and Lisa. They both looked away and avoided her serious eyes.ย 

" Ok, and that most of this is covered, you will be given your cabin number. Have fun.Also, your meals will be provided in the cafe and cafteria." He ended off with a warm smile and walked off.

" I hopeย we get the same cabin." Lisa spoke up. Soon, a group of people started giving out pieces of paper to the partcipants. Once the girls got their papers, they looked down at it. " 12" Lisa said." Ha! Same!" Rose exclaimed, high-giving the maknae. "Shoot, I got 15." Jisoo said rather disappointed. "Hey, I got the same number." Jennie relpied.They girls picked up their bags amd went to their respective cabins.

Jisoo and Jennie entered their cabin, revealing a room with two bunk beds ,the walls covered in logs,and two doors which theyย presumed were the bathroom."Huh, not tha-" Jennie's words were cut off as voices filled the room, really husky voices. "Hyung, I'm not going to take the bottom."The twoย ย girls turn around, finding themselves facing two boys, one with broad shoulders and the other with pale skin and a bit shorter than the other.

" Oh, hello, I'm Jin, I'm guessing that you girls are your cabin buddies." The boy with broad shoulder said. " What do you think genius?" The other boy said as he walked pass the girls and climbed up the ladder to one bed and sank his head in a pillow. Jin sighed and said, " You'll have to excuse him. Yoongi is known as a grumpy grandpa sometimes." Jisoo and Jennie nodded. "Thats ok.I'm Jennie, and this is Jisoo."ย 

After all the introduction was done, Jisoo and Jennis claimed the other bed, with Jennie on the top and Jisoo on the bottom. " So what do you want to do?" Jisoo asked as she sank herself in the surprisingly comfy bed. " Jennie looked at her watch as she smacked her head in the pillow. 5:30 pm.ย  "Lets just wait til dinner.Until then, bye bye." Jennie voice trailed off as she went to her dreamland.