๐Ÿ€9๐Ÿ€

The Summer show

A/N: hello my fellow readers. Its been a while. My exams are in a few weeks time so I have to study.I said this in my A/N. But don't worry, I won't leave you without chapter 9. Enjoy~๐Ÿ˜˜

She grabbed his hand and managed to stand up. She immediately ran off to the finish line. Looking back, she saw his figure getting closer and closer to her from behind.

As her foot crossed over the line, she was immediately attacked by the one and only Rose. "Hey, you did your best. There's nothing we could do." She said, patting her unnie on her back.

"No.. someone tripped me.I know it" Jennie said, crossing her arms and pressing it against her chest. "Really?" "Let it go. We still have more games in order to score more points." Mion replied. She pouted, refusing to let the culpirt go. She walked away, but spotted Yoongi staring into blank space. All the anger in her disappeared as a small smile formed on her face.ย Thank you...

As Jennie walked back to her cabin, a hand grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to a wall. The force was so strong that it left Jennie in pain. She looked up and saw a girl she had never seen before.

"Look here Jennie. Don't even try anything funny, or I'll end you.Your tactics won't work. I was able to stop you earlier in the race, but next time you try, I'll make sure you get kicked out of the show."

She let go of her shoulder, andย walked off. The girl looked at Jennie, and said " Don't cause trouble." Jennie stood there with her back to the wall, shaken and confusedย by what just happened.ย So she was the one that tripped me.Great! An enemy when I did nothing.ย 

Finally after a good 2 minutes ofย processing what happened, Jennie continued on her way to her cabin. Again, a hand grabbed her shoulder. She grabbed her head and looked down. " Not again pls!" When nothing happened, she looked up and saw Jungkook. " Um.. did something happen?"ย  ย  ย  ย "O-Oh. I thought you were someone else. Anyway, yes?" A smile stretched from ear to ear as he shook like a child. "Well I took your advice and she said that she would loved to be in a relentship(did I spell that right?) with me."

"Wow.Congrats. I wish you two the best of luck." Jungkook highed-fived her and ran away like a kid again. " Guess mom was right. Boys will never grow up." She chuckled at her own joke and walked off.ย 

When sheย finallyย reached her cabin, her back was throbbing. "Ouch.. great! Must've been that girl.."

"Jennie? Are you ok?"