๐ŸŒผ3๐ŸŒผ

The Summer show

Lisa and Rose entered their cabin. Taking one step in, the first thing that met with Rose's face was a piece of..cloth? She slowly grabbed it off her face and took a look at it." EWW! BOYS UNDERWEAR!" She exclaimed as she tossed the disgusting thing on the floor. A boy slightly taller than her ran over and picked it up. " So sorry! Don't worry, its clean!"ย 

" IT BETTER BE!" Rose yelled at the boy. She then ran to the nearest bathroom and slammed the door behind her. "Sorry about your friend. I'm Jimin." He said to Lisa. He stretched out his hand for a handshake. Lisa looked at his hand, disgust written over it. " Umm.. I'm Lisa, but could you wash your hands first." Jimin walked away to the other bathroom.

Suddenly, the door opened and a big figure entered the cabin. Lisa turned aroundย andย  withย  another boy. " Oh, uhh.. is this cabin 12?" Lisa nodded. " Ok then, Hi, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He waved to her. " Hi, I'm Lisa." Jungkook took a closer at Lisa, squinting his eyes a bit. His actions hadย Lisa in a awkward position. " You don't look korean.."

" Oh no, I'm actually Thai, but I live in Seoul." Lisa replied. He nodded his head and walked towards one of the beds, claimming the bottom. She walked over to the other bed and sank her head in the pillow.ย 

Rose walked out of the bathroom, wiping every area of her face with a towel. She walked over to the bed and looked up at the top. " Hey! I wanted the top of the bunk!" She yelled with her hands on her hips. "First come first serve."ย  She groaned and smacked her head on the matteress on the bottom. " Can we eat dinner yet?" Lisa asked. " Rose took a peak at the clock. 6:04pm. " Alright.Lets get Jisoo and Jennie." The two made off to their elders room.

Lisa made a few knocks on theย door of the others cabin. Soon, they met with Jennie and Jisoo, looking like they woke up from a deep sleep. "Hey, me and Lisa are grabbing dinner, you wanna come?" Jisoo looked at her watch, then nodded. The girls then made their way to the cafteria.

ย 

A/N: I know this chapter is boring. Sorry.Hope you enjoy.