๐ŸŒท8๐ŸŒท

The Summer show

Jennie turned around and saw..

Mion. " Hey, Yoongi's not lying, someone has spreading rumors about you. But don't worry, no one believed it. "

"But..but who would do that?"ย 

She took a deep breathe, then said, "My brother, Jackson, told me he saw a girl looking like this saying things about you being a playgirl."ย 

Mion stretched out her hand with her phone, revealing a picture of the girl. The girl had wavy hair, not that long nor that short, and has a pretty face.ย A pretty wasted like that huh?

She shoved the phone back into her pocket and walked off." Be careful."

ย *the next day*

" Hello! Welcome to the next game of the show! Now this game is called 'Runner'. You will all be separated into groups of five. Each group will being running a relay race. The first group to cross the finish line will recive 4 points each. Here are the groups." Namjoon said.

The television's screen next to him revealed the group memembers per group:

Group 1: Jennie, Mion, Rose, Jimin, Chanyeol

Group 2: Lisa, Jisoo, IU, Hoseok, Wooziย 

Group 3: Sana, Eunha, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jackson

Group 4: Jin, Taehyung, Joy, Daisy, Jihoon

" Ok, everyone get in your stations!" Jennie and Rose's group arranged themselves around the track, Jimimย first, followed by Chanyeol, then Rose, then Mion, and finally Jennie.Jimin was given a baton and stood at a ready.ย 

" In 3, 2, 1, GO!" Everyone ran ahead. Jimin charged forward like a mad bull.Passing the baton, the others did the same. When Mion passed the baton,ย  Jennie ran ahead, not looking back. Her feet moved her faster as she closed in to the finish line.

Suddenly, something smashed against her legs. Jennie collapsed to the fall, seeing a runner running ahead, followed by another, them another.ย Dang it. I'm definitely last now!

A hand appeared infront of her, she looked up and saw the boy she knew with mint green hair..

A/N: AHHH! Sorry if this came out a little late. Too busy watching Jintro and theorizing! Anyway thanks for all the views! Almost 200! Thank you sooo much! Bye~

ย