🌸5🌸

The Summer show

Her screams filled the air as she fell. She prepared for impact and shut her eyes. Soon, the air went still and she felt a pair of hands around her. She opened her eyes and met with another pair. It was Yoongi. "Uhh.. are you going to get off?" She looked down and realised that she was being carried. 

Out of embarrasment and awkwardness, she climbed off. Yoongi looked at her weirdly before looking down at her hands and spotted the jem. He sighed and said," People are willing to do anything to get what they want.." Jennie, without another word, shoved the jem into the basket. Soon, Namjoom's voice echoed through the forest. "Time's up! Return immediately!"  Yoongi walked passed her, not looking back. " Uh..rude."

Suddenly, she heard a small voice, " Next time, be careful." She turned and looked at Yoongi's disappearing figure.

Huh..

Finally when everyone returned , the number of jems were counted. " Ok, here are the top 5.." Everyone leaned in closer. "At number 5, we got...Jennie! " Jennie's eyes widen and dropped open. Jisoo,Lisa and  Rose squezed their unnie as a small cheer arouse. " Next, we have..Sana." Small girl cheered as many went to hug her. "Next two, we have a tie, they are Yoongi and Taehyung." 

A tall boy jump went and hugged Yoongi. " Tae, not now, please." The boy realised his grip, but proceeded to ruffle the other's hair, causing him to pout. " Finally, in first place, we have Mion!" A series of "good jobs" and " congrats" flew through the air. Mion hugged the girl beside her. She was tall and looked extremely pretty.  (refers to Mion)

"Congrats to the winners and see you all in tomorrow's activity!" The carmera flimed the last bit before ending it. Everyone chatted with each other, congratulating the winners. Jennie pushed her way through a crowd of people, and spotted Yoongi with another person,but could not see who it was. " Hey, I don't think Jennie earned the 5 points.." she said. " Yah she doesn't look like it." Yoongi replied. Jennie scoffed and wanted to walk away. That boy. 

???P.O.V

I saw Jennie, Ha! My plan is working. I just need to more people to say bad things in her face and I'l-  My chain of thoughts was inturpted by another word from him." But never judge a book by its cover. Jennie desevered it. Don't spit fire when there is water around." Yoongi replied before walking off. I looked back at Jennie. ! She's smiling! She must have heard. Great! Now I have to do something else to get rid of her. 

Kim Jennie, you have no idea what is to come...

                              ~End of P.O.V~

A/N: OMG!! THANKS FOR 100 VIEWS! LOVE YOU GUYS!