๐Ÿต7๐Ÿต

The Summer show

On her way back, Jennie spotted a figure with black coconut hair,l sotting on a bench,ย sulking.ย Whats with him?Wait..why do I car-

A groan escaped from his mouth as he leaned back.ย But...he dosen't look happy..Jennie walked towards him and sat down. He turned his head, facing her. "Um..Hi, I'm Jennie." She said, trying to sound as polite as possible. " Jungkook." He said, scooting away from her. (shy kookie๐Ÿ˜‚) "Are you ok?"

"Yes.."

"Are you sure? "

"Yes."

"You don't sound like it."

" Well why do you care? I don't know you."

" I told you my name and you told me

"You're annoying me."

"I ain't annoying you, I'm asking you questions that you keep saying 'yes' to when its clearly a 'no'."

"If I tell you will you stop?" Jennie nodded. He sighed, then said, " I like a girl who goes by the name, IU. She's my friend. I was thinking of confessing to her, but was afraid of her rejecting me and thus ruining our friendship, there, are you happyย ?"Jennie shook her head, making Jungkook confused.

What kind of reaction is that?ย She placed her hand on his shoulder and said, " Just tell her how you feel, I don't get why people are afraid of confessing, its not like she's going destroy your friendship of you guyd have known each other for quiet some time."ย 

She gave a final pat on his shoulder and left. She reached the outside of her cabin and spotted Yoongi leaning against the wall, wearing earphones.

Suddenly, he pulled out his earphones and headed to her. He stopped infront of her and said into her ear,without giving her a chance to talk.ย " I thinkย  someone is trying to sabotage(dk how to spell) you." She moved back and said," What, why would yo-"

" There has been a rumor going about saying that your a playgirl. Looking at you, you don't look like one." He walked away, slamming the door of the cabin behind him.

Jennie stood there, speechless.ย Is he messing with me?

"He's not lying." Jennie jumped at the voice. Dhe turmed around and saw..

A/N: Hi, hope you enjoy. It took so lomg to complete this๐Ÿ˜ญ