๐Ÿฅ€10๐Ÿฅ€

The Summer show

Jennie turned around and saw Joy.

"What are you doing here?" "Um..well your cousin wanted to give you this."

Joy smack a piece of wire onto her hand. She looked down at it as fell open. "Why does he have my charger?!" "Well he lost his so he snuck in here to get yours. He asked me to return it to you cus he's out with Bangtan." "That pab- bangtan?"

"Its his group of friends. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. He was so shook when he found out one of his best friends was the host of the show."ย 

Oh....

"Hey,ย  you know Jungkook right. Heย  recently got together with IU. Check it out. They look so cute." Joy yanked out her phone and revealed a picture of Jungkook and another girl. Jennie looked into it and squinted her eyes. She covered mouth, trying to hide a gasp.ย Is that the girl who..oh noย it can't be.

"I gotta go." Jennie slipped away from Joy and headed for the door. "Wait when I came in here, you look hurt. Are you okay?" "Oh yeah I just fell early but I'm good." She scrathed the back of her neck awkwardly before escaping her cabin.

Phew......Jennie walked away further from the cabin.ย What did was that Jennie, now she's gonna be suspious.ย 

Suddenly, something crashed into her. She looked up and saw Namjoon. "Oh..Jennie, I've been looking for you. I need to tell you something."

"Yes? What is it?"

He looked down at his hand and back at Jennie. "Well, yourย mom came by earlier to drop off something." He strecthed out his hand and placed down a golden necklace with a heart-shapedย locket.

"What is this..." "Its your grandmother's necklace. Your mom said to give you as a form of good from her. And she said that...um..."ย 

She looked at the male who had trouble forming his words. "Namjoon, whats going on?"

He took a deep breath and procecced to say, " Your grandmother passed away yesterday..."ย 

His words hit her so hard that it left a hole in her heart. Her lips started quivering she tighten her grip around the necklace. " I knew this would happen if I told you. Jennie, stay strong. I know it seems hard to handle, but I doubt its what your grandmother wants. If you need to talk, I be in my cabin with the production crew." He patted her shoulder and walked away.

She stood there, tears flowing out her eyes. Her legs were shaking, nearly collaspin

You left already... you said you wanted to see me win, but you left before I did!ย 

She looked down at the locket and hung it around her neck. She fiddled with the locket.

Don't worry, I'll make proud of me...