๐ŸŒป1๐ŸŒป

The Summer show

" Jennie unnie! OVER HERE!" Lisa calls for the elder. Jennie rushed over to the group of girls and brings them allย into a big bear hug.

" Omg, its been so long!" Rose said." And I think Jennie got stronger! Ouch!" Jisoo pats the younger one's arm furiously for her to let go. She backs away, letting her unnie to breath." EKK! I can't believe we're on the Summer games! We wanted to be on this show for ages!" Rose exclaimed, jumping up and down. The four girls were reunited after 2 years.

"Well, it won't be so fun after I win." Jisoo pointed to herself." Hey, hey, we're here to have fun! Plus, there at least 20 contestants! You really think any of us could win?" Jennie pointed out.

"Yah! Get your head out of your wonderland!" Lisa shoved her finger into Jisoo head." At least I have a vision!"ย 

As the two bickered, a man with a clipboard approached the group. " Hello, mayย I have your names?" " Its Kim Ji Soo, Kim Jennie, Park Chae Young, and Lalisa Manoban." Rose said. He scribbled some things down before saying, " Alright, you can make your way to the meet up area over there. The girls bowed and headed in the direction of where the man pointed to.

They found a land covered in green with girls and boys their age sitting together. The group plotted down on the soft grass. Next to them, they heard a conversation between a boy and a girl very clearly. "Awww.I love you." " Love you too!" Jennie's face had disgust written all over it as she gagged. " Umm.. do you guys think we might find interest in any guyย here?" Lisa asked curiously. " Heck no! Not even thinking about it!" Jennie exclaimed.

" Why not? Its not a bad thing!" Rose said." Uh yeah it is! I don't have any interest in finding a guy at all!ย ย 

" Why?Is it cus you broke up with someone?" Jisoo asked.

" Ok first , no. I have never fell in love with someone. Two, I don't plan to. And three, its bad idea, cus every boy here is from a different part of Korea. What are the chances that the boy you could like would be from Seoul!? So once the show ends, you wouldย  be in long distance relentshipย , which I think is not really a relentship, but a torture." The girls fell slientย for a momment.

" Maybe thats your opinion, but I don't mind long distance relentships." Jisoo shrudded. Jennie rolled her eyes.

A/N: Halo! First chap out! Have fun waiting for the next chap if you like this one.