Pinky Promise

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dismissal*

 

Hyukjae is having a dilemma because his bike is still being repaired and he has to ride with Donghae in going home.  As he walks to the bike parking -

 

"Pffft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't take it anymore. You're so cute Hyukie! You look constipated the whole class." Donghae said while laughing hysterically.

 

"@$*!?*#! You really are a dork sometimes!" Hyukjae said while smiling. He is just relieved that Hae is not really angry.

 

"You've known me ever since we were young and you still fall in my traps." Donghae said.

 

"You can't blame me cause you really are so sensitive." Hyukjae said as he rolled his eyes.

 

"Sorry for stressing you out. Come! I'll treat you with gyeran-ppang (egg bun). Pleaseeeee~ " Donghae asked while placing his arm around Hyukjae's shoulder.

 

"Okay. You're lucky to have a patient friend like me. " Hyukjae said.

 

"Yeah! Now, hop on! I'm hungry." Donghae said.

 

The two ride to the stall and bought some egg bun.

 

"Shall we eat it here?" Donghae asked.

 

"I have a better place in mind. Do you remember our secret place?" Hyukjae smiled.

 

"Woah. It's been ages since we go there. Let's get it!" Donghae said.

 

They arrived at their secret place. It is located at the back of the temple near their houses with an overlooking view of the city.

 

"Daebak! The view here is still astounding. Look at the sunset and how each establishment open their lights as the night deepens." Eunhyuk said.

 

"We even used to shout here when we have problems right?" Donghae said.

 

"Oh! Oh! I suddenly remember the time when you first get heartbroken! You cried so bad and the things you shouted was so epic and loud that the monks started to chase us with a stick." Eunhyuk said while laughing.

 

"You also shouted here that you'll become a world-class dancer then a shooting star suddenly came down." Donghae said.

 

"Yeah, I remember that and it still gives me goosebu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter