Hand in Hand

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk finally arrived in the auditorium. He started telling other students what to do and all go to each of their designated places. An hour later, Heechul arrived and the buzzing sounds of students whispering at each other filled the auditorium. Leeteuk who is shocked also tried to gain his composure and goes to Heechul to tell him that he could be his partner but Heechul declined and told him that he'll be in Saeun's group. Leeteuk surprised by his choice just let him join them.

 

"Sungmin and Saeun, Heechul will be in your group," Leeteuk shouted.

 

As Heechul walks towards them, Saeun goes wide-eyed and started dragging him away from their place. Sungmin, on the other hand, was surprised by what she did. 

 

"Why did you choose us? Do you plan on telling him?" Saeun asked.

 

"Woah there. It's not our fault that we are living in a small town and that you'll be in the same restaurant as Shindong and me, making us hear all about it."

 

"Then why? I don't trust you." Saeun looked at him with hawk eyes.

 

"I just want to be away from Leeteuk and being with a couple will give me an alone time. Happy?" Heechul getting frustrated because he just wants to finish this activity immediately then go home.

 

"Good. Don't ever talk to Sungmin okay? I'm planning to tell it all to him later." Saeun started walking back but Heechul suddenly called out to her again.

 

"Nice but give me first your number or else I'm gonna tell him." Heechul bored by his daily routine feels like getting himself into this will be a great distraction. Who needs simulation games when you have a live action happening in front of you.

 

"Are you blackmailing me? And what are you gonna do with my number?" Saeun getting creeped out.

 

"So you can update me if you already told him so I can avoid a slip of tongue about it." Heechul grinning and trying to look friendly.

 

"You really are weird aren't you? I can't understand you." 

 

"I'm sure you'll be so thankful that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter